Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617913 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello writers in the house, please I need someone who can write a good story of 300 pages. If you are interested ,please mail me. Mercytrebor@gmail.com.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hi klexy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sanchase:
Hi klexy

embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
who can help with 1000 sign ups to a website of sport app.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Segibambo:

I use videomakerfx for kinetic typography animation though I also have the premium templates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YoYHCJeyig

check this out can you do it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nlevel:
For how much. Is verification needed?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fingerprinter:
For how much. Is verification needed?
no verification needed.sign up is free and not paid. PM me let's discuss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nlevel:
How much are u willing to pay and what is your deadline.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nlevel:

no verification needed.sign up is free and not paid. PM me let's discuss.

whatsapp me on this please!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Singapore1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YoYHCJeyig
check this out can you do it?
The video on the link is no longer available!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Segibambo:

The video on the link is no longer available!!

oga i just click on it oo, it is available o

maybe you should use pc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
yemibayo:
How much are u willing to pay and what is your deadline.

Your Whatsapp digit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
INCASE YOU ARE EARNING ONLINE, I CAN HELP YOU EXCHANGE YOUR FUNDS VIA PAYPAL OR PAYONEER

send in your funds and cash it in naira. no stories...no fuss. call, sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
A trial will make you stick to me.
get started now!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO VERIFY MY DETAILS AND RELIABILITY

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nlevel:

Your Whatsapp digit
0806-132-1628
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Singapore1:

oga i just click on it oo, it is available o

maybe you should use pc

That's a side of kinetic Typography i have not tried, i would practice with a song, i would send you a link when am done..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Segibambo:

That's a side of kinetic Typography i have not tried, i would practice with a song, i would send you a link when am done..

then what you know is motion graphics not kinetic but i want to see what you can do with videomaker ( in respect to kinetic of course )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
..mehn some sellers are wicked. I went all out (outsource d job ) I even tried cancellation of order but I still delivered. yet 4 star review. My ratim nw dropped to 93 percent. ..so sad..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mehn some clients are wicked. I went all out.I hv even cancelled d gig..but I delivered bcuz I did nt want her to feel bad. went to spend on it..But diz buyer gave me 4 star..nw my rating is 93%..can I return d money..nd get my 100% back
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I have been watching alot of tutorials on it myself lately. Atomic mail sender alone can only send 500 mails daily with a free smtp. So to overcome this limit, you need to learn how to configure your VPS to send unlimited mails per day with any mass mail sender. If you already have a Vps, you can get some tutorials on youtube for this. Just search for how to send unlimited mails using rdp or vps.
ok, thanks for the quick respond

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Singapore1:

then what you know is motion graphics not kinetic but i want to see what you can do with videomaker ( in respect to kinetic of course )

Well you'd have to be the one to give the test.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chyvy:

True. I joined Upwork in April. Submitted proposals severally without winning any.
What I did - I wrote some tests, tweaked my profile, and picked a very narrowed down NICHE! And voila! I submitted 6 proposals thereafter, got 3 jobs plus one additional invite. One of the jobs paid me $18 per hour @ 15 hours per week for 4 weeks. I have completed the jobs now, got excellent reviews and now I woke up yesterday to find out I've be given the Upwork Rising Talent badge. I'm taking a break now to get myself a lappy and get prepared for more work ahead wink ...but I'm still getting invites and even declining offers! And even my 76 connects are about to go waste next week.

Verdict - Upwork truly is a goldmine - but only for the highly skilled or experienced! It's a highly competitive place and sometimes I feel I got lucky because I can't till now explain how a newbie like me got jobs that needed native English speakers, with a job success score of 90% plus 100 hours worked...lol. grin

My advice - If you want to make it there, be sure to have a skill you're extremely good at. And choose a niche you're good at and in which you can sell yourself! Show you're a professional in your niche and you can only do that by tweaking your profile to reflect that and selling yourself in your proposal.

Then after the proposal, and you get the invite, during the interview, communicate with confidence - show you know your onions, offer suggestions, ask questions. And when you deliver make sure you deliver a good job. Cos trust me, the clients there have high expectations and might be stingy with excellent reviews.

P.S. I'm on fiverr and freelancer, but to me, nothing beats upwork!!
I love it cheesy I love the organisation, I love the system, I love the platform. Only downside I'm not happy about is that they've changed their pricing policy, so from June 1st, they'll charge 20% for new contracts.

hello. I just pm'ed you...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2016
I am still buying Payoneer and Skrill Funds @ 355/$
Paypal @330.

Instant transfer as usual

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2016
sir.ma 1st tym of withdrawal on fiverr.but wen I linked d mail to ma PayPal. I am told 2 wait 4 24hours. .is dat so
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
sir.ma 1st tym of withdrawal on fiverr.but wen I linked d mail to ma PayPal. I am told 2 wait 4 24hours. .is dat so
Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by followingdrite(m): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Please who has PayPal funds?
I want to buy ASAP.

Pls reach me quickly!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol, i just came across this 15ghana.com
A replica of Fiverr.

LMAO
West Africans will not kill pesin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Uwaeromosele:

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yes
..Thank u sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Thank u sir

My pleasure
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2016
onwubiko:
Guy u dey discourage person ooo, pls try to correct ppl politely especially people new to fiverr. we are all here to learn, I know you also learned about fiverr here .

then quit, freelancing isn't for chickenhearted people sad sad sad

all the time people corrected you politely, what did you do with it

shows you didn't read the thread, started fiverr before I knew of this thread sad sad sad sad

go through the thread and read EVERYTHING here

PLS STAY OFF MY MENTION angry angry angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2016
onwubiko:
abeg I want ask ooo, black people no dey Norway
white people no d Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
oga dn d fear say him funds dn miss grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.