Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612044 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Even the ebook template they are advertising here can be gotten for free if you are ready to comb the internet.. But of course it's not for poor people like me, it's for rich and lazy dude

Happy Sunday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=DerrickM post=51409832]Bros,I have no problem with you for the record but you are making the mistake of throwing insults at the people who have offered more information combined than yours since the thread started for free. You said you don't have time to read it right but I remember you have posted here before & have even quoted me a few times. So I don't get why you don't know @khassy all of a sudden. No one is stopping from doing your fiverr training business for 40k but this is a free thread nonetheless. All you could have done was contribute & drop your NL thread link. You also started from $5-$15 as a newbie not immediately jumping to $170-325$ from your screen shots.
You compared your training & LBS 2 galaxies apart,mehn,haba*smh*Of course person go pay,the business connects you meet there are in millions & billions not on fiverr's level.
Just get your facts right before posting something like this because a lot of your assumptions are totally off about the people who are referring to. Udemy,the video tutorial platform offers over 10 dedicated courses on fiverr by top sellers in their niche,I know those who subscribe here & download still cheaper than your training "low fee". So bros take am easy with your "executive beggar" & "lazy" tags because you're dead wrong...(P.S It doesn't take anything for anyone to read over this thread because I did so myself)

[/quote

I wonder if a so called business guy will write off the cranium like that? Nobody is an island of knowledge.If truly you are making money as claimed you wont stoop so low to collect 'the crumb' from the 'beggar'.If you can do like this i wonder what the TRS in you will do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kindly read through the thread to be sure you are quoting the right person because your quote has no bearing & nothing to do with what I was talking about...#Ignored...

[quote author=paulsir post=51425373][/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
DerrickM:
Kindly read through the thread to be sure you are quoting the right person because your quote has no bearing & nothing to do with what I was talking about...#Ignored...

i was trying to second what you wrote .Infact i was the guy the first guy tagged a beggar. No hash feeling brother we roll on same frequency.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
No lele & all the best,bros...

paulsir:
i was trying to second what you wrote .Infact i was the guy the first guy tagged a beggar. No hash feeling brother we roll on same frequency.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Una know Wetin dey Vex me pass? None of una dey Top Rated Sellers so what is wrong with Y'all. Why the back and forth?

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dygeasy:
Una know Wetin dey Vex me pass? None of una dey Top Rated Sellers so what is wrong with Y'all. Why the back and forth?

undecided lipsrsealed

I wonder wetin trs go d sell... eTextbook or eDictionary undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
khassy:

I wonder wetin trs go d sell... eTextbook or eDictionary undecided undecided[sub][/sub]

Bro, you know any exchanger that withdraw via PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
gurunlocker:

Bro, you know any exchanger that withdraw via PayPal?

Me serf d find
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
In other news, my journey so far has made me One million Naira richer and I got everything free of charge only on this thread. May God bless beatzone for me and each and every member of this thread only if you don't charge or sell one yeye e-book to help a fellow hustler. smiles.. This thread changed my story. Beatzone drop your contact please, you deserve a tip. lol.

it's not a bad month anyway

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
abbeynoni:
In other news, my journey so far has made me One million Naira richer and I got everything free of charge only on this thread. May God bless beatzone for me and each and every member of this thread only if you don't charge or sell one yeye e-book to help a fellow hustler. smiles.. This thread changed my story. Beatzone drop your contact please, you deserve a tip. lol.

shocked dear God
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Singapore1:

shocked dear God

This guy wey dey open mouth, you wey dey do animation, na 3.7million you for don make....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
abbeynoni:

That's awesome
What's your niche bro,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Stop misleading people, i went thru everything on this thread and i can tell you i cant remember when last i did a gig below $40. The amount you earn on fiverr is mainly determined by your niche and the efforts and sacrifice you put into it.

#Shalom
skitkid2:

The free services you learn here, will only give you 5to15 dollars per order and probably 200dollars a month lol

If you want to build/buy house with fiverr, pay somebody and learn a real skill.

Cheers
More$$$

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Always aim higher brothers.
Do you guys read fiverr success stories and see how much this white guys are making.

They are on the same fiverr with us and most of us use US I.P.

Place your target higher,

I make way more than the screenshots I see here but I feel like I make nothing.

Aim to have 100orders in queue one day.

I will start logo design soon. Lol

More$$$
And stay focus, this needs to be a millionaires thread. lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
efilefun:
Stop misleading people, i went thru everything on this thread and i can tell you i cant remember when last i did a gig below $40 and yes i make between $600 to $900 monthly, if you care to see a house i am building with my fiverr earnings send a pm and i will supply you enough pictures. The amount you earn on fiverr is mainly determined by your niche and the efforts and sacrifice you put into it.

#Shalom
Congrats bro
And keep winning

But note, nobody will teach you web design for free, neither will somebody teach you music production for free. Etc

Its okay to be contented with what you have,
But you will not get that far on free product.

I am not selling anything o.o
But I will buy if I see a reasonable one that will make me better and earn 10k per month, lol

More$$$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well i am into video editing and i don't work only on fiverr, yes i left the shores of Nigeria to learn Video editing but trust me this dudes advertising heaven and earth wont teach any of those either, they wont teach more than article writing or something along that line and i can get thousands of materials on that online for free

One love man, we shall all be successful beyond our expectations
#Shalom
skitkid2:

Congrats bro
And keep winning

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
efilefun:
One love man, we shall all be successful beyond our expectations
#Shalom

Hello bro,

Please kindly help me with 50k each email lists of real estate agents in UK and UAE. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sorry i only have emails from USA
nkhay:

Hello bro,

Please kindly help me with 50k each email lists of real estate agents in UK and UAE. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
efilefun:
Sorry i only have emails from USA

OK. Please kindly send USA to me. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
skitkid2:
Always aim higher brothers.
Do you guys read fiverr success stories and see how much this white guys are making.

They are on the same fiverr with us and most of us use US I.P.

Place your target higher,

I make way more than the screenshots I see here but I feel like I make nothing.

Aim to have 100orders in queue one day.

I will start logo design soon. Lol

More$$$
And stay focus, this needs to be a millionaires thread. lol

and did you start the same day with them and do you have the same skill as the TRS?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Please kindly help me with 50k each, email lists of real estate agents in UK and UAE....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:

and did you start the same day with them and do you have the same skill as the TRS?
You don't seem to be part of the discussion or even understand the angle am coming from,
Please go and read fiverr success stories
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
I am a web developer, not WordPress kind o...scratch coding...but that's not what I am doing on fiverr now...although I will soon stat that anyways.

but just before the turn of the recession, hunger almost made me change carrier and as a new graduate who isn't gonna go home...my course mate introduced me to fiverr and writing niche...Gods grace i made $100+ in the first week..no gig ranking and all these many talks...

but he gave me business name video tutorial one day...I decided to add it...and to God be the glory...I somehow turned a boss in the niche...I abandoned writing....and that's how it has been... I have made a "vision" cash wise, that I will not have imagined possible if am awake with my eyes open...we know business names are usually $5 , $10 but right now I charge as much as $40, $50, $30... did I hear someone say its small?...did I also hear someone say why are u not doing the web thing?...well I have made $600+ this month and its just naming...

web design jobs don't come too often and most persons offering it only manage two orders in a whole month...that might amount to maybe $200 or more...but then the uncertainty is almost sure....

This was God trying to save me, so who am I to say Na web under must...although I hope to start the web soon...since I can now stand with my two legs and not fear for what to eat or drink...I can follow passion now...

And am not leaving naming services anytime soon...the thing is sweet.

And I am only getting to know my way around so many things,...so I believe I can soon start to charge $100 for a name sef...

moral lesson: ur handwork might fail u..ur certificate too....I never planned naming services before...

peace am out...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Anybody need reviews? Send me A PM!! I'll reply ASAP. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
In other news, where can I learn audio production. I'm in Lagos, preferable mainland I.e yaba, surulere, ebute metta and its environ.

Cc emmyk, abbeynoni, skitkid2 and anyone else who can help.

PS; izz not free but if you do it free, man wouldn't reject grin

Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Boss please do you still have the business name tutorial? I don't mind Sir. Thanks.
incredibledan:
I am a web developer, not WordPress kind o...scratch coding...but that's not what I am doing on fiverr now...although I will soon stat that anyways.

but just before the turn of the recession, hunger almost made me change carrier and as a new graduate who isn't gonna go home...my course mate introduced me to fiverr and writing niche...Gods grace i made $100+ in the first week..no gig ranking and all these many talks...

but he gave me business name video tutorial one day...I decided to add it...and to God be the glory...I somehow turned a boss in the niche...I abandoned writing....and that's how it has been... I have made a "vision" cash wise, that I will not have imagined possible if am awake with my eyes open...we know business names are usually $5 , $10 but right now I charge as much as $40, $50, $30... did I hear someone say its small?...did I also hear someone say why are u not doing the web thing?...well I have made $600+ this month and its just naming...

web design jobs don't come too often and most persons offering it only manage two orders in a whole month...that might amount to maybe $200 or more...but then the uncertainty is almost sure....

This was God trying to save me, so who am I to say Na web under must...although I hope to start the web soon...since I can now stand with my two legs and not fear for what to eat or drink...I can follow passion now...

And am not leaving naming services anytime soon...the thing is sweet.

And I am only getting to know my way around so many things,...so I believe I can soon start to charge $100 for a name sef...

moral lesson: ur handwork might fail u..ur certificate too....I never planned naming services before...

peace am out...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
tomisinobm:
In other news, where can I learn audio production. I'm in Lagos, preferable mainland I.e yaba, surulere, ebute metta and its environ.

Cc emmyk, abbeynoni, skitkid2 and anyone else who can help.

PS; izz not free but if you do it free, man wouldn't reject grin

Cheers.
[b]
contact skitkid2, he is a pro in music and audio production... i will have to find the guy and learn from him also as im still a learner for where the guy dey...

For the guys making millions, i congratulate you guys... it makes me happy knowing that im not the only one making millions thru this thread...

im happy i created a post on the job and vacancy section where i directed people from there to this thread... and i know a lot of them making hundreds of thousands already...

today makes it 10 months i began my fiverr journey and im proud to say ive made multiple millions also...

it might be dry sometimes on fiverr, all you gotta do is get information on what to do... and keep pushing...

My respect to the silent multimillionaires who never talk about their earnings ...

pardon me for my own loud mouth... i just cant keep my success to myself... the happiness keeps pushing me till i talk about it to motivate others...

Now im targeting the earnings of those arrogant white guys, especially that guy wey sabi abuse person on fiverr forum...

cheers[/b]

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
abbeynoni:
Boss please do you still have the business name tutorial? I don't mind Sir. Thanks.

Bro the tutorial only informed me that there is such service... and it also informed me that i will have to deliver the job in a word file, o ti tan...

Your creativity that will lead you to succeed there. thats fact number one.

After some few days of doing it, i discovered i needed Divine wisdom ...lol.. I am not saying its hard o....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

[b]
contact skitkid2, he is a pro in music and audio production... i will have to find the guy and learn from him also as im still a learner for where the guy dey...

For the guys making millions, i congratulate you guys... it makes me happy knowing that im not the only one making millions thru this thread...

im happy i created a post on the job and vacancy section where i directed people from there to this thread... and i know a lot of them making hundreds of thousands already...

today makes it 10 months i began my fiverr journey and im proud to say ive made multiple millions also...

it might be dry sometimes on fiverr, all you gotta do is get information on what to do... and keep pushing...

My respect to the silent multimillionaires who never talk about their earnings ...

pardon me for my own loud mouth... i just cant keep my success to myself... the happiness keeps pushing me till i talk about it to motivate others...

Now im targeting the earnings of those arrogant white guys, especially that guy wey sabi abuse person on fiverr forum...

cheers[/b]

Sweet. Omo I dey target that dude as well. Freaking social freak he is...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
nkhay:

OK. Please kindly send USA to me. Thanks
ur email id?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seanaddy(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Bosses, I have $500 Paypal for sale. Buyers pls send ur rate...
Chat me up on whatsapp lets deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.