Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612342 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 28, 2016
incredibledan:
I am a web developer, not WordPress kind o...scratch coding...but that's not what I am doing on fiverr now...although I will soon stat that anyways.

but just before the turn of the recession, hunger almost made me change carrier and as a new graduate who isn't gonna go home...my course mate introduced me to fiverr and writing niche...Gods grace i made $100+ in the first week..no gig ranking and all these many talks...

but he gave me business name video tutorial one day...I decided to add it...and to God be the glory...I somehow turned a boss in the niche...I abandoned writing....and that's how it has been... I have made a "vision" cash wise, that I will not have imagined possible if am awake with my eyes open...we know business names are usually $5 , $10 but right now I charge as much as $40, $50, $30... did I hear someone say its small?...did I also hear someone say why are u not doing the web thing?...well I have made $600+ this month and its just naming...

web design jobs don't come too often and most persons offering it only manage two orders in a whole month...that might amount to maybe $200 or more...but then the uncertainty is almost sure....

This was God trying to save me, so who am I to say Na web under must...although I hope to start the web soon...since I can now stand with my two legs and not fear for what to eat or drink...I can follow passion now...

And am not leaving naming services anytime soon...the thing is sweet.

And I am only getting to know my way around so many things,...so I believe I can soon start to charge $100 for a name sef...

moral lesson: ur handwork might fail u..ur certificate too....I never planned naming services before...

peace am out...

Naming service? How does that work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 28, 2016
$125 payoneer for sale. Do not contact me to send first. Contact Zero703819four168
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2016
efilefun:
Sorry i only have emails from USA
Bros abeg I dey save to learn video editing after service abeg wetin I need to learn and where...
Place to get videos and how to start. I dey willing to pay the sacrifice.
pls reply or pm me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=efilefun post=51435861]ur email id?[/quote

Thank you!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by legra: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Abeg, you go fit teach me? I need this.
abbeynoni:
Boss please do you still have the business name tutorial? I don't mind Sir. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
nkhay:

(without spacing)

Thank you!!!
sent, you can edit ur post to remove ur email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
if you good in Adobe After Effect and Premiere you will get tired of jobs, where to learn in naija got no idea about that, learnt outside naija thou and lots of youtube tutorials
JohnieWalker:

Bros abeg I dey save to learn video editing after service abeg wetin I need to learn and where...
Place to get videos and how to start. I dey willing to pay the sacrifice.
pls reply or pm me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Very funny,dude,you'z clowning*lol*lwkmd*no be lie maybe na4 beta results sharperly grin cool smiley

Singapore1:
Even the ebook template they are advertising here can be gotten for free if you are ready to comb the internet.. But of course it's not for poor people like me, it's for rich and lazy dude

Happy Sunday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2016
efilefun:
if you good in Adobe After Effect and Premiere you will get tired of jobs, where to learn in naija got no idea about that, learnt outside naija thou and lots of youtube tutorials
I will try and start but if I may ask most fiverr jobs you do where do they tend to focus and also is there any system specifications..
Thanks for your reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Fiverr review is available for #2000 / review of $5 , contact me on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2016
I need an exchanger for my $92 fiverr fund, quote me if you can do it @380-400. It's urgent!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
efilefun:

sent, you can edit ur post to remove ur email.

Seen!

Thank you so much!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
nkhay:

Seen!

Thank you so much!
Yw
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Hi, I have $28 PayPal. Send your rate 08163892184 Whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

[b]
contact skitkid2, he is a pro in music and audio production... i will have to find the guy and learn from him also as im still a learner for where the guy dey...

For the guys making millions, i congratulate you guys... it makes me happy knowing that im not the only one making millions thru this thread...

im happy i created a post on the job and vacancy section where i directed people from there to this thread... and i know a lot of them making hundreds of thousands already...

today makes it 10 months i began my fiverr journey and im proud to say ive made multiple millions also...

it might be dry sometimes on fiverr, all you gotta do is get information on what to do... and keep pushing...

My respect to the silent multimillionaires who never talk about their earnings ...

pardon me for my own loud mouth... i just cant keep my success to myself... the happiness keeps pushing me till i talk about it to motivate others...

Now im targeting the earnings of those arrogant white guys, especially that guy wey sabi abuse person on fiverr forum...

cheers[/b]

Cheers man. More success to you.
Me that has been on Fiverr longer than you hasn't made that much cry

More money to our accounts cool

Bless up!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
incredibledan:

Bro the tutorial only informed me that there is such service... and it also informed me that i will have to deliver the job in a word file, o ti tan...

Your creativity that will lead you to succeed there. thats fact number one.

After some few days of doing it, i discovered i needed Divine wisdom ...lol.. I am not saying its hard o....
bro, I want to tap from your experience.

One or two 'can't-do-withouts' in the naming business will do... I am all set to set up a gig in the niche.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sell your fiverr/upwork /freelance /guru funds @ 430/$
For funds above $200
NSONASO Xchang£ Terms and Conditions Apply...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
For those who would like to venture into the brand/business naming and tagline creation service , check out www dot brandsandtags dot com, they create just a list of 10 slogans for $997 which is rendered to only small scale business, medium to large scale businesses are charged more. You are sure to get lots of inspiration from that site!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajog1:
For those who would like to venture into the brand/business naming and tagline creation service , check out www dot brandsandtags dot com, they create just a list of 10 slogans for $997 which is rendered to only small scale business, medium to large scale businesses are charged more. You are sure to get lots of inspiration from that site!

Very soon will set up my own naming website....#Nothing is impossible...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you are willing to learn ebook design, video editing using After effects, video production using power-point and animation video production visit my[url=naijacareerpoint..com] [size=18pt]BLOG[/size] [/url]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Payoneer funds needed, contact me on my signature for more information.

Thanks
I hope we all find peace.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Goodnews to everyone, make your money before the year runs out and become 6 figures rich.
Starting with just token amount of money N400.
Money we can give to our younger brothers for food, money that can buy recharge card that won't last forever 12mins,
Money that can even get lost and keyhole of it,
Why not try it with this new way of making money from this money.
The money goes straight to your account. Not Hyip, No scam, No admin fee. 4×4 matrix.
Grab the opportunity now with only N400.
All you will do is to invest a token of N400 and relax while we do the remaining job for you.
Advantages
1.This business is very affordable, start with N400 investment capital . So no fear of losing huge money.
2. You don't get to do much as 90% of the job is done by the admin.
What can N400 do for you? But with this N400 and 4 people you can become a millionaire.
WhatsApp 08060865059 for any question or information.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Still withdrawing fiverr PayPal funds above $100, rate N400/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
incredibledan:

Very soon will set up my own naming website....#Nothing is impossible...
On point, a well packaged site offering such service is such to hit hard, so go for it- can't wait to hear your testimony and btw I go still consult you oh!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
[s][/s]Mouth Watering Offers!

We buy your payoneer at N440 per $

We buy your Skrill at N455 per $

Over valid for the next 24hrs

See contact on my signature below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
didymario7:
[s][/s]Mouth Watering Offers!

We buy your payoneer at N440 per $

We buy your Skrill at N455 per $

Over valid for the next 24hrs

See contact on my signature below

wow!!

how i wish my payoneer card has arrived...so i cant withdraw without the card?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thank you so much for the accolade. I really am humbled. Go on and enjoy what you worked for!

abbeynoni:
In other news, my journey so far has made me One million Naira richer and I got everything free of charge only on this thread. May God bless beatzone for me and each and every member of this thread only if you don't charge or sell one yeye e-book to help a fellow hustler. smiles.. This thread changed my story. Beatzone drop your contact please, you deserve a tip. lol.

it's not a bad month anyway

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Clone2020:
Still withdrawing fiverr PayPal funds above $100, rate N400/$
Bros wetin be ur rate for $64
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good Evening all,

I got my secind job on fiverr. A difficult one. To remove vocals from a song. I have watched vitually all the videos on youtube about vocal removal but none seem to have completely removed the vocals leaving a lucid instrumental. To all those in Audio editing niche. If you know a way out, kindly quote me. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uncleshege(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
nkhay:

wow!!

how i wish my payoneer card has arrived...so i cant withdraw without the card?

No I don't think ur payoneer card has to arrive before you can send money to another payoneer user. Do u have payoneer for sale? If yes I'm interested. See my number on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nsonaso:
Sell your fiverr/upwork /freelance /guru funds @ 430/$

For funds above $200

NSONASO Xchang£
Terms and Conditions Apply...

im coming for you bro...
even tho we no dey gree before, you go help me withdraw 640$ as paypal don deal with me well well...
make i come?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
gen2lpat:
Good Evening all,

I got my secind job on fiverr. A difficult one. To remove vocals from a song. I have watched vitually all the videos on youtube about vocal removal but none seem to have completely removed the vocals leaving a lucid instrumental. To all those in Audio editing niche. If you know a way out, kindly quote me. Thanks and God bless us all.

Its not possible and even if you do all you can with audacity and virtual dj, the client will still reject the delivery cos it can never be workable or manageable...
What i normally do is that i tell the clients that it is never possible to extract vocals out of a song and get a clean instrumental.
i make him or her realize that i normally offer to re create the instrumental of the music and deliver exactly the same but a slight change in keys might occur... And it has been success so far cos all previous clients i do that for are always satisfied...

Thats the only way... no other known way... (as far as i know and i stand to be corrected)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.