Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621248 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2016
tomisinobm:

Gotten another one.
Don't bother about the token.

Cheers.
rotimage:

Done my bit #teamNL
don't bother
thank you guys. I am very grateful
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2016
If you can write a sales page, please quote me. Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Please house I got a job to write an amazon product review of 50 words. So I went to amazon and saw customer review. Please is it the same thing as product review..
reply needed ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2016
djlaqua91:

We thank GOD. He did it for me and will do it for you guys. Never relent. I started out on Fiverr about 27days ago and was making frustrating sales. I even gave up for 5days because of NEPA (no light here for 3 weeks now i swear), DATA + network kasala. Thankfully my luck changed about 6 days ago and fortunes improved. Will be a level one seller soon. I almost cried last night when network nearly made me miss the $250 deal but managed to prevail this early morning. My signout; never be afraid to bill your clients well if you are sure of quality services. my balance and upcoming order. Over $100 made on December 1st alone. The Third Image: Balance AFTER 27days, newbies there's hope.

NB: I am not hear to brag but to encourage others who are down not to give up. Just keep trying. Jahbless our hustle.

Ameen... What niche bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Please house I got a job to write an amazon product review of 50 words. So I went to amazon and saw customer review. Please is it the same thing as product review..
reply needed ASAP
Don't think so it is more about the spec like your gsm phone .The features of the phone which is your product. I hope the analogy helps.

Part 1 Getting to Know the Product
Research the product. In order to demonstrate to your readers that your review is reliable, make sure to conduct as much research as possible before you begin writing. ...
Obtain the product. ...
Use the product. ...
Know what readers are looking for.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
uruba23:

Don't think so it is more about the spec like your gsm phone .The features of the phone which is your product. I hope the analogy helps.

Part 1 Getting to Know the Product
Research the product. In order to demonstrate to your readers that your review is reliable, make sure to conduct as much research as possible before you begin writing. ...
Obtain the product. ...
Use the product. ...
Know what readers are looking for.
I guess that spec part should be product description. But from what I gathered just a little intro and sum pros and cons you noticed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Please guys help me I need to deliver 50 reviews today. I took the offer but I am afraid of negative rating if I couldn't deliver. Pls save me guys I'll transfer a token of N100 to anyone that left a review on the app. Plz help a brother out
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zafarkhan.hukkubandar
Thanks
Modified: I am very grateful to those that helped yesterday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I guess that spec part should be product description. But from what I gathered just a little intro and sum pros and cons you noticed
You might need to do a little digging then use the sweetest of words in writing the review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Femsmart:

Ameen... What niche bro?

Logo Design and Business Tips sections respectively.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
djlaqua91:

Logo Design and Business Tips sections respectively.

That logo design is my niche. Can you WhatsApp me on my signature? You can also drop your number. I need some things from you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Femsmart:

That logo design is my niche. Can you WhatsApp me on my signature?

Don't worry any info I will gladly drop here. My main drive is sourcing for clients that are outside the Fiverr sphere. As a designer you have to also be a business man. I started dropping CVs and portfolios in offices. Nigerians where my first clients. I even helped one small agency create Fiverr account so that could do the transaction on Fiverr. I didn't want to be paid in naira so as to boost my worth.

I didn't have any swag but na just packaging and sweet talk. Then I blew up when one companys overseas branch needed a quick work done and I was referred to. This might not work for everyone I just thought outside the box.

Get Clients from outside Fiverr ! Whether local or foreign. Convince them of your worth because many will not even want to do business on fiverr ( a got millions of rejections). I used fiverr to boost my image by showing and comparing the amounts other Pros design theirs and legitimacy. They also trust that if I misbehave I can't run all they have to do is to report to CS (risky, I know).

Hope I've made some common sense.
Danke

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
uruba23:

You might need to do a little digging then use the sweetest of words in writing the review
thanks for your reply. I did some research and found out it was same tho but you just need to write some notable benefit about the product and something like a customer review format inclusive.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Paypal Black Friday

Buying paypal funds at mouth-watering rates for today

Get 400+/$ depending on the amount.

Limited offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Thawarplay:
A buyer is unable to order her paypal saying error can't proceed since yesterday. But what I noticed is that she keep suggesting another payment method.... Western union, Email paypal payment.

Tell her its not possible and that she can only pay for services on fiverr and not outside fiverr.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Funny how some things can be!!! I actually first came across fiverr in 2011...but I thought it was a dating site...I only really have light memories of what I saw then.. but never really understood the whole thing.

Men my profile description then was hilarious.. BUt thank God we're in 2016 and we're now balling...STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE"RE HERE, AND WE GOING FURTHER>>>>

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
430/$ fiverr, upwork freelance and guru for funds above $200
Terms and Conditions Apply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Urgently need someone who can write a good sales/advertising letter for a Graphics designer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
420$ fiverr fund withdraw @ 430 naira.
Contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
I like it when I do a soft work that no reach N200 for $5....with 5star review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
choooi!!
shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry

I also way to follow and thank God the way you Legends are.

Can someone put me through, I can come meet you anywhere in the mainland. I even have my own laptop

God can use you to bless a life.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guys naira crashes to 480 as at 12noon 2day exchanger which way ooooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
tbliss22:
Guys naira crashes to 480 as at 12noon 2day exchanger which way ooooo

You praying for naira to keep crashing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

You praying for naira to keep crashing?
Lolz if na u nko?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
i need 140$ direct paypal funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Life is funny.
I am a med student that condemns his colleagues that write, now I am writing on fiverr to earn to the extent my clients is asking me to add to my charges.
I am not in any relationship, I am giving relationship advice to the extent I am being tipped.
Isn't life funny?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Profcamsey:
Life is funny.
I am a med student that condemns his colleagues that write, now I am writing on fiverr to earn to the extent my clients is asking me to add to my charges.
I am not in any relationship, I am giving relationship advice to the extent I am being tipped.
Isn't life funny?

I will open a new account for this relationship advice package.... it should be a soft work for me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
afoobiggy700:
Urgently need someone who can write a good sales/advertising letter for a Graphics designer
what kind of sales letter do you need
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thawarplay:

I will open a new account for this relationship advice package.... it should be a soft work for me
Lol. You know when I have opened the gig, this is my 1st sale since I have bought review for it. You don't find the on buyers request. It's not as sweet as you think
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
klexycole:
If you can write a sales page, please quote me. Thanks!
what kind of sales letter do you want. iam offering the service on Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thawarplay:

Done
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.