Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621604 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
tomisinobm:

Accept man, give an explanation that you're in Nigeria at the moment. She'd probably understand. You might not get this chance again.
Clients take you off fiver pay heavily. grin

You want to destroy his account abi? tell her he's a Nigerian? like seriously, well it's up to him to take your advice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tosyno51:
Hello guys, a regular client wants me to be a part of her team but she requested I add her on whatsapp for easier communication. Please epp oh, I am flying the US flag.

Tell her you had to uninstall your whatsapp for some reasons. Suggest she adds you on Skype instead.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tosyno51:
Hello guys, a regular client wants me to be a part of her team but she requested I add her on whatsapp for easier communication. Please epp oh, I am flying the US flag.
this is as easy as abc
go to fakenamegenerator. com
generate an identity there
on your USA VPN then go to textnow. com and copy the number from fakenamegenerator and paste it to text now after registration
then uninstall whassap ( or download parallel space to run tow whatsapp) then input the number from text now, you can use it to receive whatsapp SMS.. viola!!! I can't explain more than this ..verily I say unto you if you ask me more questions I won't answer..for I can't spoonfeed you peace be unto you

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
gurunlocker:

You want to destroy his account abi? tell her he's a Nigerian? like seriously, well it's up to him to take your advice

Lol. I didn't say tell her his a Nigerian, I said tell her he's in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Singapore1:
this is as easy as abc
go to fakenamegenerator. com
generate an identity there
on your USA VPN then go to textnow. com and copy the number from fakenamegenerator and paste it to text now after registration
then uninstall whassap ( or download parallel space to run tow whatsapp) then input the number from text now, you can use it to receive whatsapp SMS.. viola!!! I can't explain more than this ..verily I say unto you if you ask me more questions I won't answer..for I can't spoonfeed you peace be unto you

Pastor Singapore! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
tomisinobm:

Lol. I didn't say tell her his a Nigerian, I said tell her he's in Nigeria at the moment.
Not advisable, because? He can still run his US number on WhatsApp even if he's here. Got it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
rjek:
Can't seems to find where to edit it
selling - my profile - edit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
klexycole:

Not advisable, because? He can still run his US number on WhatsApp even if he's here. Got it?

I know its not advisable, it was just an option.
I have a couple of friends schooling in the US who still kept their Nigerian whatsapp numbers so its both ways. While some people change their numbers the moment they step into a different place. Different strokes for different folks... It was just my opinion.
Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
klexycole:

lolz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
klexycole:

lolz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
tomisinobm:

I know its not advisable, it was just an option.
I have a couple of friends schooling in the US who still kept their Nigerian whatsapp numbers so its both ways. While some people change their numbers the moment they step into a different place. Different strokes for different folks... It was just my opinion.
Cheers.

More $$$ boss. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
$150 payoneer needed @ N440 per $. See contact on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
paulsir:
selling - my profile - edit
Ok
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bro take her to skype or email if you cant get a usa whatsapp done (check youtube for how to get it done) You wont want to miss this opportunity... got like 3 of them who pay me handsomely every month end even with no job done sometimes.
ajishomo:
Ejoor, a client(regular) asked if I were a man or woman, what do I tell her? I used a woman on my dp, and we are in the middle of another transaction ($65). Please guys this is urgent. ...Thanks
Cc: incredibledan, khassy, eniola, tabbaz,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajishomo: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
efilefun:
Bro take her to skype or email if you cant get a usa whatsapp done (check youtube for how to get it done) You wont want to miss this opportunity... got like 3 of them who pay me handsomely every month end even with no job done sometimes.
I suppose there's a mix up....check your quote.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thawarplay:

What if the buyer know they will favour him and use that advantage to scam you

its a pity it also happens ... there's been many cases too... EmmyK also had a similar experience and he reported to CS ...he won and his money was refunded not every case with CS usually ends badly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please o, I installed explaindio for about a month now and I am yet to use it because I am always told to log in. Please who has an idea on how I can bypass this?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please I need critics on this my video. Its my first though and i want to find out what I could've done to improve it. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAfrmrigWQ
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
rjek:

Can't seems to find where to edit it

Hover ur mouse on ur username, there will be a drop down of items.

Click on ' my profile'
Scroll down to the gig u want to edit n click on it.
You will see 'edit gig' by the right side of jur monitor
Click on it n edit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
my 550$ fiverr funds available for withdrawal o...
which exchanger go withdraw for me as my paypal acct has been limited?
also if you will be withdrawing this for me, you have to agree to leave the email till 13th of this month in order to withdraw another 102$...
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
ajishomo:
Ejoor, a client(regular) asked if I were a man or woman, what do I tell her? I used a woman on my dp, and we are in the middle of another transaction ($65). Please guys this is urgent. ...Thanks
Cc: incredibledan, khassy, eniola, tabbaz,

Bros, you are a woman as it stands....don't ever for any reason disclose your true identity....If you used us as ur country then you are in the us too. and never try to tell a buyer your address in the US... Fiverr said do business, not communicate like its social media, thats why fiverr doesnt ask you to set your address, etc.

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spafu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
klexycole:
If you can write a sales page, please quote me. Thanks!
I can do that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
seuncyrus:

its a pity it also happens ... there's been many cases too... EmmyK also had a similar experience and he reported to CS ...he won and his money was refunded not every case with CS usually ends badly

The fear of contacting CS tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Please guys how exactly can one maintain a paypal account to avoid the hammer, there has to be a way, because i want to start using mine for exchanging fully and i dey fear

Also please lets take a case study of 50dollar funds
* how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from payoneer to payoneer
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from fiverr to paypal
*how much will i be charged to send 50$ from pAypal to Paypal
I will help you withdraw your earnings at the best rate so far. Contact me via my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2016
unlocker:
Hi everyone,

I have been doing quite well on fiverr but here is my current challenge. I wanted linking my payoneer to my fiverr account, and was asked to provide answers to my security questions of which I have forgotten. Contacted customer service, they request that I provide a valid gov ID card of which the name must match with the name on my PayPal account (PayPal used for withdrawals). I only use exchangers for PayPal withdrawals and don't know how to solve this problem.

Please I need help... Thanks.
I will help you withdraw your earnings at the best rate so far. Contact me via my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:
$20 fiverr PayPal for withdraw any exchanger ? or better still if you need review pls contact me bikoo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2016
ajishomo:

I suppose there's a mix up....check your quote.
oh lol sorry man that was meant for the other dude not you embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by siralexis(m): 2:56am On Dec 05, 2016
From this thread
To fly the Nigerian flag...under God grace....
fiverr.com/thegracedwriter
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Hover ur mouse on ur username, there will be a drop down of items.

Click on ' my profile'
Scroll down to the gig u want to edit n click on it.
You will see 'edit gig' by the right side of jur monitor
Click on it n edit.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016
I buy 430/$for fiverr, upwork, freelance and guru funds...
Only for funds above $200
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2016
oh fvck, another maintanence? just when i was in the middle of convincing a client
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajishomo: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
incredibledan:

Bros, you are a woman as it stands....don't ever for any reason disclose your true identity....If you used us as ur country then you are in the us too. and never try to tell a buyer your address in the US... Fiverr said do business, not communicate like its social media, thats why fiverr doesnt ask you to set your address, etc.

Thank u.
Thank you and God bless!!!
More $$$ to your pocket. ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.