Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610074 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:
singapore1

wetin you d use all this dollar do angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

shey you d use am cook food ni abi you d use am spray for wedding angry angry angry angry angry angry

everytime dollar dollar.. you no d buy naira angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

To roll weed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
incredibledan:

Problem is Ur description then... Your business is seen...but Ur receptionist (description) is rude... So they can't get to the manager (u)... And they walk right out...

I will PM u on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:

So your 94k never do you abi, angry angry angry angry you wan come d drag our chikini moni with us angry angry angry angry angry

1. Avoid Epic, many acct have gotten blocked because of Epic wahala (my opinion tho)
2. Jam me for backyard make I give you my US FB acct
3. Not needed
4. Totally not necessary .. just continue the use your main acct

Change your timezone to US and use any of their timezones - the best is still 6hrs behind Nigeria which is Texas and co.

As for me I use my naija time and if anybody ask me, I tell them I'm currently in the UK for the holidays (Uk and Naija get the same time).... I cannot come and be losing sleep undecided undecided undecided

naija and UK have 1 hour diff but Ghana and UK share same time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:

The first came with Airtel and I used it for over 3 months without any effect

Now I'm glo and the only issue I've noticed is that I cant login to the app without turning on my Vpn.. every other things works fine

But I use GLO, and I can login to app without VPN or with VPN.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
incredibledan:

Bro i heard epic...can really be epic... I will advice u desist fro epic...

And besides...people always mention GLO with account blocks...who has a legit reason for this please....
If network is slow too much fiverr will block one account. I know somebody that had 2 accts blocked because of this..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tenthranger(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
About to trade with obasy09. Can anyone vouch for him?

tenthranger

obasy09:
$149 Payoneer legit fund available. zero7zero3819four168. Don't contact me to send first. N430/$1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2016
tenthranger:

tenthranger

Good, it's one and only obasy09 that is in contact with you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Hello he his good to go. even tabbazz know him

tenthranger:

tenthranger

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Nsonaso:
430/$ fiverr, upwork, freelance, guru funds withdrawal

Only for funds above $200+
What is ur rate for $90
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Singapore1:

guy as in en you shocked me with this question
I no even remember what led to that statement

lol, i was asking how to withdraw with fiverr if your profile is US based
is it safe to use paypal? how do i open paypal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

lol, i was asking how to withdraw with fiverr if your profile is US based
is it safe to use paypal? how do i open paypal?

i dont know how to open usa paypal ,,,but yes you can do it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Singapore1:

i dont know how to open usa paypal ,,,but yes you can do it

how then do you withdraw your fund from fiver
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

how then do you withdraw your fund from fiver
by using exchanger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funmipayoneer: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2016
I can help with copyscape premium
Theflint1:
Abeg boss mention me when you get am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emoch(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE
Check my signature for contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Okay. I'm interested. How do we deal?
Funmipayoneer:
I can help with copyscape premium
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello he his good to go. even tabbazz know him

Enoch wants you to do escrow for us o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
ok..I am on whatsapp

obasy09:

Enoch wants you to do escrow for us o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
LOL, Wonders shall never end. Because I operate a US based account with a female Avatar, now one dude is proposing marriage to me. Fiver wahala.

#NoHomo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Singapore1:

by using exchanger

so the exchanger just gives you his email and you're good to go?
can you a bit specific? i haven't done anything like this before.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
djlaqua91:
LOL, Wonders shall never end. Because I operate a US based account with a female Avatar, now one dude is proposing marriage to me. Fiver wahala.

#NoHomo
lol...your own don better grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
bestspoke:
lol...your own don better grin

Men I just confuse and dey laff at the same time smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funmipayoneer: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
is there a DM method here? or mail
Theflint1:
Okay. I'm interested. How do we deal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
paulsir:

If network is slow too much fiverr will block one account. I know somebody that had 2 accts blocked because of this..

Wait o, Wetin concern slow network and fiverr..?

Bro, no website has information about the speed of your network..or rather takes note of it...

If u like load one page with 1 hour.. They will only know u have loaded one page with one hour..they can't block u for that...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Contact me via whatsapp. My number-0703__156 2014
Funmipayoneer:
is there a DM method here? or mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by STEKENT: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Linqsz:
I need 10 reviews from 10 different accounts. My niche is article writing so if you're interested let me know.

If you still need it, my contact 08136811309
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by STEKENT: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
For anyone looking for Fiverr reviews, i am offering it, i will order for 1 basic gig of $5 and you pay 1800 , in the naira. And you can give me what you want me to write as your review, or i write it myself you choose. Whatsapp or call 08136811309
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
emoch:
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE
Check my signature for contact details

Transaction with Emoch concluded smoothly without any hitch. You can try him out.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emoch(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
obasy09:

Transaction with Emoch concluded smoothly without any hitch. You can try him out.

Thanks Obasy. The biggest kudos goes to Tabbaz again for certifying the deal.

sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430....Order while stock lasts and price is favorable.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Linqsz:
I need 10 reviews from 10 different accounts. My niche is article writing so if you're interested let me know.

Reviews available contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello, please I want criticism on these whiteboard animation videos.
http://sho.co/186JA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAfrmrigWQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.