Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618202 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Profcamsey:
I saw a pop up message that asked me to login while I was logged in. I I entered my info for like 3 times o.

what have you done? you better change your profile password immediately and pray that who ever targeted you isn't online.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Bashmantech:
SEEMS FIVERR IS UNDER ATTACK. PROTECT YOUR FUNDS. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

I REPEAT, DO NO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Thawarplay:

It's work, I only change time zone before..... ! But is there anything I can do about it or any app that can show real time because I don't have a wrist watch.

As for mine, once i switched to us time on my pc, everything adjusted correctly after a few hours
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Somebody help me..
A client just message me now
I am looking for my ebook to be proofread, edited and critique. It is around 15000 words and I am looking it done in the next 5-7days. If you think you can do it, give me a price..
Dis Is my first job. Pls I need someone to guild me
How much do I charge her...and how do I get d job done..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2016
I need 10 reviews from 10 different accounts. My niche is article writing so if you're interested let me know.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
rjek:
Somebody help me..
I am looking for my ebook to be proofread, edited and critique. It is around 15000 words and I am looking it done in the next 5-7days. If you think you can do it, give me a price..
Hmmmmmm, nobody is helping me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Who is buying paypal here, I have $47 for sale. ppaypal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
rjek:
Somebody help me..

Depends on your level on Fiverr.. if na me... Nothing less than $150

Critiquing is the toughest part in writing ooo... If you can't do it

Charge her $100 -$150 and look for someone to outsourcethe work too that might collect like 80-100

That way you earn at least 20$ grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mercygabriel: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Linqsz:
I need 10 reviews from 10 different accounts. My niche is article writing so if you're interested let me know.

hit me up blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrDavidson: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2016
rjek:

Hmmmmmm, nobody is helping me

Hello, I'm into article writing and proofreading, though not active on Fiverr yet. A 15000-word proofreading should cost about $200 at the rate of £9/$15 per 1000 words. So 15, 000 words would cost about $225. You can get back to me if you want us to collaborate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2016
khassy:

Charge her $100 -$150 and look for someone to outsourcethe work too that might collect like 80-100

T
Noted. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
MrDavidson:

Hello, I'm into article writing and proofreading, though not active on Fiverr yet. A 15000-word proofreading should cost about $200 at the rate of £9/$15 per 1000 words. So 15, 000 words would cost about $225. You can get back to me if you want us to collaborate.
Thank u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Help I try login to my fiverr account, I got a pop up that I can't perform this operation that I should contact CC. pls what can I do? Am using USA account and female profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2016
khassy:

Like you just took those words out of my month, I'm currently critiquing a client's book of about 12 000 words which I charged him $300, I thought I had hit a jackpot until I went through the book... It was as if the client wrote the book in his language and used google-translate to change the book to English language.. There's a little difference between writing a book from scratch and critiquing such document. One lesson I learn't is to always go through the task first as it's not just about the number of words; A 20 000 word straight-english document can easily be proofread than a complicated 5 000 words document.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016
afoobiggy700:
Help I try login to my fiverr account, I got a pop
up that I can't perform this operation that I
should contact CC. pls what can I do? Am
using USA account and female profile

Just change your sim card or use a VPN anD login
Happens a lot if you're using glo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tenthranger(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2016
how do you charge per review?

dav8id:

Contact me via number on my signature for review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
$88 fiverr funds availabe.. Abeg i no want yamayama rate o..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mercygabriel: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=tenthranger post=51680649]how do you charge per review?

i will charge you 2k....hit me up blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
khassy:

Just change your sim card or use a VPN anD login Happens a lot if you're using glo
BRO I search my profile It says is no longer available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
afoobiggy700:

BRO I search my profile It says is no longer available
shocked shocked How's that possible? When did you open the account and what else led to this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Infamous:
shocked shocked How's that possible? When did you open the account and what else led to this?
October, I don't even know what can lead this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tenthranger(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
just send email

[quote author=Mercygabriel post=51682838][/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hi

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
incredibledan:
Today, I am celebrating so many things...and one is my 100th profile rating and still being able to keep a 98% status. All in less than three months... GOD IS GOOD.
I tap from your ministry..in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emoch(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

good morning bro, please do you mind explaining to me how withdrawal of fiverr fund is done?

You can withdraw your fiverr earnings via paypal or payoneer card.

contact me to sell your legit payoneer fund @ $420 (bank rate is $320)
Instant funding once confirmed. Check my signature for contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emoch(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
contact me to sell your legit payoneer fund @ $420 (bank rate is $320)
Instant funding once confirmed. Check my signature for contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
incredibledan:
Today, I am celebrating so many things...and one is my 100th profile rating and still being able to keep a 98% status. All in less than three months... GOD IS GOOD.

All the time....! How can you help me na. No direct orders only from buyers request. And no sales since 5 days ago. I know something is still wrong with my profile. Because my gigs get over 100 views and up to 80 clicks. and on the search page I see myself @ number 47.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
incredibledan:
Congrats boss. By the way I love the way you do reply your inbox. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
If you have over $200 you want to withdraw from a freelance site such as fiverr, upwork, guru, e.t.c........... Get in contact with me to get this done for you. I'm offering N440/$. Yesssss.......... N440/$....... Escrow is allowed just to make you feel safe. This is only a one time offer and the funds must be over $200. Find my contact on my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp..........

Thanks

I hope we all find peace...............................
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thawarplay:

All the time....! How can you help me na. No direct orders only from buyers request. And no sales since 5 days ago. I know something is still wrong with my profile. Because my gigs get over 100 views and up to 80 clicks. and on the search page I see myself @ number 47.

Please what is your fiverr username, maybe i can review it.

Also my contact is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have some funds in fiverr that's supposed to be cleared today ... Uptil now it hasn't ... What's the issue
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
frankmoney:
I have some funds in fiverr that's supposed to be cleared today ... Uptil now it hasn't ... What's the issue

Be patient, sometimes its because your today is not their today... i guess you are using a foreign account.. so the time difference matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.