Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615117 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 1:42am On Dec 22, 2016
nkhay:
Cc JohnieWalker

See you're online, can you help me with an article?

1500 words.

What's your price?

Thank you!

DON'T PAY HIM, LET HIM DO IT FOR FREE

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

GOD WILL PUNISH THAT YOUR MOUTH, SO YOU WANT TO CHARGE 5K FOR 1500 WORDS...AND YOU WANT ME TO SPEND A MONTH PREPARING A FREE VIDEO FOR YOU.

people like this will even do worse when they have an opportunity. you be forming saints wen in need. now you are charging 5k for 1500 that i will write in 1-2 hours.

na only you like money, me na buhari....so i should be fighting corruption...

LOL, Guy sure say you no go create Comedy Gig on Fiverr grin
Talent dey!

Abeg free my guy. No insult am na

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

GOD WILL PUNISH THAT YOUR MOUTH, SO YOU WANT TO CHARGE 5K FOR 1500 WORDS...AND YOU WANT ME TO SPEND A MONTH PREPARING A FREE VIDEO FOR YOU.

people like this will even do worse when they have an opportunity. you be forming saints wen in need. now you are charging 5k for 1500 that i will write in 1-2 hours.

na only you like money, me na buhari....so i should be fighting corruption...
For your info, I write 400 words article for $5 on fiverr. So dummy do the math. I will repeat it again and again, if you release the video I will purchase it and share it for free on both SME fb page, nairaland, warriors forum, twitter and even through emails. Btw, I still didn't take the 5k job. Please, don't you ever quote me again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:30am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

DON'T PAY HIM, LET HIM DO IT FOR FREE
E pain am...please release the video na. You go fear 4shared, google drive links wey go full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2016
JohnieWalker:

For your info, I write 400 words article for $5 on fiverr. So dummy do the math. I will repeat it again and again, if you release the video I will purchase it and share it for free on both SME fb page, nairaland, warriors forum, twitter and even through emails. Btw, I still didn't take the 5k job. Please, don't you ever quote me again.

No amount you make with your 400 words for $5 per article can match what i do.... no disturb yourself.....You write 400 words for $5... I have an account were i re-write 500 words for same $5.... you don't even know your way in that writing your are into. Come let me connect you to persons that can teach you how to make serious mullar in the writing niche....shey u are on sme....most of the big shots there are all my guys and most dey into writing and making far more than me. but I just hate anything writing. I know you are in benin...

So come in your shame let me connect you to your destiny

I am only concerned about y u are hell bent on a person u didnt help, helping you for free.

Nigerians.....My experience with the western world on fiverr has made me know that even when you pay for a service, you can still say it was a "HELP".... But here it must be free to be "HELP"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:49am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

No amount you make with your 400 words for $5 per article can match what i do.... no disturb yourself.....You write 400 words for $5... I have an account were i re-write 500 words for same $5.... you don't even know your way in that writing your are into. Come let me connect you to persons that can teach you how to make serious mullar in the writing niche....shey u are on sme....most of the big shots there are all my guys and most dey into writing and making far more than me. but I just hate anything writing. I know you are in benin...

So come in your shame let me connect you to your destiny

I am only concerned about y u are hell bent on a person u didnt help, helping you for free.

Nigerians.....My experience with the western world on fiverr has made me know that even when you pay for a service, you can still say it was a "HELP".... But here it must be free to be "HELP"
Thank you Sir. Have a lovely day ahead and please don't mention me again CEO Fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 2:49am On Dec 22, 2016
JohnieWalker:

E pain am...please release the video na. You go fear 4shared, google drive links wey go full everywhere.

Make all this mouth finish, funny thing is, you wont be able to pay for the video, I bet you.

PS: I never said I was concerend about anyone giving the video for free....I am also giving out the previous videos I used for free.

One thing I noticed about you is that, you are a bad begger....because immediately i didnt respond to you as u wished in your heart like I was your boy, you turned into a scorned woman. At that point I knew u would have still been an ungrateful person, even if I had helped you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

Make all this mouth finish, funny thing is, you wont be able to pay for the video, I bet you.

PS: I never said I was concerend about anyone giving the video for free....I am also giving out the previous videos I used for free.

One thing I noticed about you is that, you are a bad begger....because immediately i didnt respond to you as u wished in your heart like I was your boy, you turned into a scorned woman. At that point I knew u would have still been an ungrateful person, even if I had helped you.
k

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2016
PLEASE, ALL THOSE TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO ME BY NAIRALAND MAILING SYSTEM...ITS OBVIOUS I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS..

PLEASE MY CONTACT IS ON MY SIGNATURE...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2016
JohnieWalker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2016
djlaqua91:

Goog. gl that's the site. Remove the space. Use it to shorten your fiverr profile link so you can tweet it or paste it elsewhere. Instead of long characters it could generate maybe an 8 character link for convenience.

Use the site also to view your analytics of the shortened link to see how your tweets are progressing.

Thank you so much
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Contact me to withdraw your earnings at the best rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 4:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol !! See 1 of mi client oo.. he posted a luv letter as review. 1 of d disadvantages of been a Prewty Gurl on Fiverr. Realli wishd he knew i was A black guy wth hairy legs..

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2016
BTC available@470
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:58am On Dec 22, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Contact me to withdraw your earnings at the best rate.
check your whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2016
I need some reviews asap, foreign account and writing niche. Pls quote me here with your contacts let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
tbliss22:
I need some reviews asap, foreign account and writing niche. Pls quote me here with your contacts let's deal

4 Us Account review contact me on 07039041259
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2016
See fight everywhere. Fight is everywhere you go now. Beef, transfer of aggression. I tire o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
gurunlocker:
One thing guys don't understand is this, because it works for someone doesn't mean it will work for you. Because you make close to $1000 this month doesn't mean that's how it will always be....

Many guys here are earning big on a low key and provide help when necessary, I've been on fiverr for almost a year now and I know how much I've made, but I can't be bragging about that.... Seriously to me I don't see all those screenshot as motivation, but we are different tho.

Wish everyone luck in his freelance journey.

Purpose of the thread already diverted. How funny! More reason why I seize to comment again.

Singapore1 I see you boss. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
klexycole:

Purpose of the thread already diverted. How funny! More reason why I seize to comment again.

Singapore1 I see you boss. cool

bursted !!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
See fight everywhere. Fight is everywhere you go now. Beef, transfer of aggression. I tire o.

mmm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks alot for this info,bro. There was a typo in the link you shared it's https:// (Google Url Shortener) the other link didn't work.

Remember me in your graphic design outsourcing list Ooo...that's my niche also... cool grin smiley cheesy

djlaqua91:

Goog. gl that's the site. Remove the space. Use it to shorten your fiverr profile link so you can tweet it or paste it elsewhere. Instead of long characters it could generate maybe an 8 character link for convenience.

Use the site also to view your analytics of the shortened link to see how your tweets are progressing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:
Beemhan I don't have time, I would have posted our chat on this thread....and that of others...

It was because of people like this that I started asking for names on naira land wen people contact me..for reference purposes... Thank God I asked Ur name....I wouldn't have known.

Many persons u will even help and they won't say thank you until they have problem again that's wen they will come and be calling u boss boss...like I need it.

okay i can attest to that sha.. when they need your help you will be hearing

boss .. sir .. oga

but fvck that bro... all the experience i have gained today in terms of freelancing, this thread is the root of all, this thread helped me for free
no matter the extra knowledge i have acquired in freelancing world , this thread was the root ... and beatzone didnt ask anybody to contact him privately .. the purpose of this thread is FREE KNOWLEDGE

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2016
DerrickM:
Thanks alot for this info,bro. There was a typo in the link you shared it's https:// (Google Url Shortener) the other link didn't work.

Remember me in your graphic design outsourcing list Ooo...that's my niche also... cool grin smiley cheesy

Thanks for the correction. No problem, I'll keep you in mind smiley

cc KaBabs1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
For those into graphic design for free psd mockups,fonts & other dope stuff...

www.freedesignresources.net

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are free to do some task now on excel and Instagram,
kindly send a PM.

It's 24 hours job and I need only those that are free to start
now. About 2-3 persons needed. Very urgent

Btw Abeg make una stop all this
fight abi quarrel abi e-insulting.
All this are boring and discouraging.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks followed you on NL kindly do the same...my contacts are on my signature... grin cool smiley

quote author=djlaqua91 post=52153358]

Thanks for the correction. No problem, I'll keep you in mind smiley[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Singapore1:

okay i can attest to that sha.. when they need your help you will be hearing

boss .. sir .. oga

but fvck that bro... all the experience i have gained today in terms of freelancing, this thread is the root of all, this thread helped me for free
no matter the extra knowledge i have acquired in freelancing world , this thread was the root ... and beatzone didnt ask anybody to contact him privately .. the purpose of this thread is FREE KNOWLEDGE

It's quite funny when he said he gained nothing here. I wonder what he's doing here after all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Singapore1:

bursted !!!

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SRK1(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2016
I need a Fiverr review. I'm ready to exchange at the rate YOU want, that is, at a COOL rate. Thanks!

Contact NOW at

yourwriter01@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2016
DerrickM:
Thanks followed you on NL kindly do the same...my contacts are on my signature... grin cool smiley

quote author=djlaqua91 post=52153358]

Thanks for the correction. No problem, I'll keep you in mind smiley

wow! Your works are sick bro. You're on another level. Keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.