Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612512 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
richmartins:

sure I need them.
just quote me anytime you need amazon review, i will always come here for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Admin401:
does anyone have any idea what tools i can use to rewrite any entire book? a seller just ordered my gig and left and now he came back and threatened to leave me a zero star if i don't rewrite his entire book. Help!!!!
Hi, don't waste your time and hardwork.

Recently had this type of problem with a buyer.

We discussed, he ordered then I delivered.

But he came back and started requesting for something else.
The pay was good so I didn't want to cancel

I revised the order for more than five times and the order dragged on for almost two weeks

In the end we cancelled the order.

I lost time, money and hardwork.

Don't waste your time with troublesome buyers. Just cancel and move on
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adinije:
Most often, buyers order "proofreading gigs' whereas they want you to rewrite content to pass copyspace (because it's another person's intellectual property.) Buyers who do that cunningly wishes to cut cost/shortchange you. Your best bet is to cancel. It's bad news already.

yeah, i wish i knew this before hand. this is my first order from proofreading gig i set up
if he had just said "i want this ebook to bypass plagmar......" i would have shot him in the face before he had the chance to complete that statement. well, thanks for the heads-up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
RAFIC:

If the job has been marked complete already he can't change rate the work again. So you really have no problem.

At least that's what I understood from their updated rating system.

i hope this is true.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

Bro, he told u what to do na...he said edit and change the words.... U are suppose to code its rewriting.....well go to Google search "ezine article spinner.. Use the first link...copy Ur text in the box click the spin button...a new all window pops out...do Ur rewriting there....its manual...and it seems the best for me...but because the work is bulky I think it will be hell doing it sha... I personally don't like anything writing.... You can also try spinner chef 4...if u have the premium version, u can do auto spin with it.

like i said, i no code say na that kind thing, its my first order. but thanks for the tools, i will check them out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
rjek:

Somebody help me.Biko
Or if u can do d job add me on whatsapp
I will pay in NAIRA
It 24hours o
I think you need to scrap the website to get what you want and export the result as csv
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Admin401:

i hope this is true.

If he has left a review before he can't change it except u request to Cs to permit him to change..

Note fiverr said too much request can lead to Ur account been blocked.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

Bro I am not replying u cos I want to argue out anything...but I didn't sell anything here o...

I only said I will make a video and release it...but people who don't have money to buy something or have but don't want to use it to buy were already having inferiority complex....

Well am only getting excited about my project by the day.... They have successfully helped me do my marketing really well.

Some persons are now even offering to help me as hype man....Lol....

Its good to stand your ground....

If you need the videos for free that's possible...but those that paid might have utilised it before u. And that is the benefit of buying.

Somebody said he will buy and share...well according to the principle of crowd...you are only reducing Ur chances as well...those who started fiverr before us can testify to this theory....

Bro, You can see clearly that I didn't say anything was wrong with you selling an eBook and I also didn't quote you SIR ...I only stated a few reasons why I think its wrong ON THIS Thread ... But either way Goodluck with the sales and more $$$$ to your account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

If he has left a review before he can't change it except u request to Cs to permit him to change..

he hasn't

skitkid2:

I revised the order for more than five times and the order dragged on for almost two weeks

please direct me on how to refund back his money, if it's possible because it already says the order has been completed automatically
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Admin401:

the thing is, the buyer placed order days ago, and went offline before i could ask any question he just said " I would just need you to edit it and change the words." and went offline since 16th of december. so i thought he just wanted to changed a few words here and there and reformat text and do so error checking. only for him to come online today and tell me that he told me to rewrite the entire book to pass plagiarism test. (wft, then where have you been all this while) i guess i should have been more specific in my gig description. i just jey jeyly agree to do it. i can't even afford a 4.9 rating not to talk of 0.

so please if you know of any paraphrasing tool, help me with the name. i've not done this kind of thing before.
ALSO, is it possible to refund him the money? since the job has been marked as complete

Yes, go to resolve this now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,
Abeg what's the best way to operate 2 Fiverr accounts on an android phone without chopping ban? I run 2 US based account, I used Epic browser on 1 and the other I ran without a VPN.
Any advice?
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
$148 fiver paypal available for exchange. Whatsapp_ 0703156_2014
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Admin401:

he hasn't

please direct me on how to refund back his money, if it's possible because it already says the order has been completed automatically
Hi
Go to THE order page and click on "resolve now"
then follow the instructions,
click on the "the buyer was not satisfied with their final delivery"

proceed to cancel

its easy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
dozies1:

I think you need to scrap the website to get what you want and export the result as csv
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
tr3y:

Use Microsoft Excel to create csv file, I don't know how you plan to import the products though I guess it will be manually
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

skitkid2:

Hi
Go to THE order page and click on "resolve now"
then follow the instructions,
click on the "the buyer was not satisfied with their final delivery"

proceed to cancel

its easy

skitkid2:

thanks to you and everyone who helped me today. i haven't experienced this kind of warm treatment on nairaland before
although i didn't cancel the gig, it seems as though I've learnt a new skill in writing and translation niche. thanks to incredibledans paraphrasing tool. i'm grateful.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2016
That feeling is something else, I have a notepad I save links to my works been used... sometimes when am bored and need motivation I just visit the links grin cheesy lol
incredibledan:
The joy of seeing your creativity in use.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2016
I need someone to send 200-300 hits to my gigs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
fikayor2:
I saw someone sharing ideas to designing without photoshop then thought within myself that for how long would you do that. A graphic designer without photoshop? Please take your time to sit with your computer morning till night daily learn through tutorials, it worth it. If you do this for a month trust me you will be happy you went through the stress.
But I have been designing for years without Photoshop. There are many packages for graphic design; its all a matter of which works best for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Clone2020:

I have $65 PayPal I withdrew from my Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Clone2020:

If you are here and u are not using clone2020 for your withdrawals then u are missing...

but clone I need Xmas bonus o..Lol

#LegitlyTrusted...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Well true but when it comes to the industry standard globally for photo-manipulation or quick designs it's Photoshop. On fiverr we see Photoshop gigs are hotcakes. So if a buyer asks for the PSD file i guess you'll export as PSD or import your finished graphics into Photoshop & resave. Naija we no dey carry last shey... grin smiley cool wink

routsz:

But I have been designing for years without Photoshop. There are many packages for graphic design; its all a matter of which works best for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
incredibledan:

If you are here and u are not using clone2020 for your withdrawals then u are missing...

but clone I need Xmas bonus o..Lol

#LegitlyTrusted...

Hahaha omo me sef dey find christmas discount grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Undergoing an intensive training on the use of Easy Sketch Pro to make amazing Whiteboard animation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olatunji14: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Please help, the gig i created like 10days ago is not showing in search. what could be the cause
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
JohnieWalker:
I need someone to send 200-300 hits to my gigs

Please anyone that can help this dude should help me too. Trying toget my sales up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
even Google's website is rejecting GLO's IP
how fuvked up does your IP have to be for even Google to think that you're some kind of robot or malware

fvcking hell GLO, FUVKING HELL.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fikayor2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
routsz:

brother, graphic designer without photoshop! I started designing 2008 and I started with coreldraw yet I still use photoshop to remove background then export it coreldraw, same goes to illustrator and the rest. If you know photoshop so well you will explore many things. Now I don't even use corel anymore but photoshop or illustrator is what I use often.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
fikayor2:
brother, graphic designer without photoshop! I started designing 2008 and I started with coreldraw yet I still use photoshop to remove background then export it coreldraw, same goes to illustrator and the rest. If you know photoshop so well you will explore many things. Now I don't even use corel anymore but photoshop or illustrator is what I use often.

bro I wan learn Photoshop o help my ministry biko
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fikayor2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bro I wan learn Photoshop o help my ministry biko
there are lot of videos on YouTube, and tutplus dot Com for tutorial articles. Just start by downloading tutorials regarding the tools on YouTube, work on the tools for a month then later proceed to work on advance tutorials. Be persistent because you may be distracted along the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.