Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621332 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
ElGabi:
Hi everybody. Please anybody in the house knows what this buyer wants.
somebody help out pls.

I want you to set up and design a Professional and Responsive personalized E m ail Template for my church. Let me know neccessary information needed-
Thanks

cc JohnieWalker, khassy, rilwan09, emmyk etc
I'm blank Bruv. This is not my speciality.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
pussygotlips:
FIVERR REVIEW AVAILABLE FROM UK ACCT,

HALLA ME UR LINK @ passman63@gmail.com
I am waiting for your response.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Who here can create 50 Gmail accounts in 24hrs? outsourcing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2016
chidozy15:
I can do that bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 4:02am On Dec 28, 2016
chidozy15:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Emmyk:

I am waiting for your response.
replied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2016
HALLA ME FOR YOUR AMAZON REVIEW
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
chidozy15:
PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by completey(f): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
mojeed4:
Please who has the link to the crack version of video scribe and other application for making explainer videos.

I need your attention urgently.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by daclemx: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
paulsir:
Had a nice transaction with atoje, the transaction as at a speed of light.
I hereby confirm him as the newest legit exchanger in this business forum.
Happy Christmas and New year in advancevto all.

ALL THOSE OLD EXCHANgers are forming big..I no blame them...new ones will take their place soon...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Hello house. If there's any logo or Graphics Design work you'd like to outsource. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ollybode(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2016
A buyer just get in touch with me today after sending offer on buyers request bellow is his assertion

Hello dear.
Please,let me know did you read whole project?
I want to be sure that this is ok price for you,before you accept project. That is easy job,but need some time.
So...if you want to build your resume here,then maybe this is good project for you.
Thanks

here is the project;

Hello guys. I have web store for selling traveler equipment. I need somebody to do some forum posting for me. I have list of 10 forums. You job will be to make accounts on this 10 forums, and post 2...or 3....posts per forum,with link to my store. On English. Nice posts-to don't be removed.

please advice me ASAP on what to say because am a newbie and I dont to loss this order.

cc;beatzone, venza, khassy, pussygetlip and any other experienced person should please help a brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
can it go for $420

As nobody wants to help, I have $585 Fiverr fund I need to withdraw using Paypal. Legitimate buyers with good rates. Don't want no talk of $395 crap.

Thanks[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Do you have your hard earned funds trapped online and need to withdraw and get paid in Naira.
I would buy your online funds to be paid into your bank account instantly.

i will buy fiverr fund, paypal fund and Bitcoin

fiverr fund @ the rate of $420 per dollar
paypal fund @ the rate of $440 per dollar
bitcoin fund @ the rate of @530 per dollar

Please see my profile to contact me!
whatsapp 09059269527

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
halleluyah1988:
Hello Nairalanders,
Do you have your hard earned funds trapped online and need to withdraw and get paid in Naira.
I would buy your online funds to be paid into your bank account instantly.

i will buy fiverr fund, paypal fund and Bitcoin

fiverr fund @ the rate of $420 per dollar
paypal fund @ the rate of $440 per dollar
bitcoin fund @ the rate of @530 per dollar

Please see my profile to contact me!
whatsapp 09059269527
some minutes ago u want to sell dollars , now u want to start buying , I hope all is well

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
rilwan09:

some minutes ago u want to sell dollars , now u want to start buying , I hope all is well
He was actually quoting someone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
ollybode:

A buyer just get in touch with me today after sending offer on buyers request bellow is his assertion

Hello dear.
Please,let me know did you read whole project?
I want to be sure that this is ok price for you,before you accept project. That is easy job,but need some time.
So...if you want to build your resume here,then maybe this is good project for you.
Thanks

here is the project;

Hello guys. I have web store for selling traveler equipment. I need somebody to do some forum posting for me. I have list of 10 forums. You job will be to make accounts on this 10 forums, and post 2...or 3....posts per forum,with link to my store. On English. Nice posts-to don't be removed.

please advice me ASAP on what to say because am a newbie and I dont to loss this order.

cc;beatzone, venza, khassy, pussygetlip and any other experienced person should please help a brother
He wants you to promote his website. You answer or contribute to topics based on his niche and add a link back to his website. Hope this helps.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys in the SEO niche, how do you charge for on-page optimization. Per pages/posts or the whole website?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by phetty(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
randomShek:
Guys in the SEO niche, how do you charge for on-page optimization. Per pages/posts or the whole website?

Bro, when you get answer to this question, please mention me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mojeed4(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
completey:

I need your attention urgently.

Alright.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
please who is into videoscribe animation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
FIVERR REVIEW AVAILABLE FROM UK LEVEL 1 ACCOUNT @ 2K,

AMAZON REVIEW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 1K

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richmartins(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
please I need an experienced writer who can write a press release. hit me up ASAP
081.6533/5440
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
randomShek:
Go to fiverr and type on page seo, go through all you will see how they charge but most times it's based on the buyer or based on the website audit report given or based on volume of errors on the site.

some just have price for full site ( check mattservey seo gig) and another price for homepage on page optimization. View as many gigs you can to have good conclusion.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
favome:

Go to fiverr and type on page seo, go through all you will see how they charge but most times it's based on the buyer or based on the website audit report given or based on volume of errors on the site.

some just have price for full site ( check mattservey seo gig) and another price for homepage on page optimization. View as many gigs you can to have good conclusion.
Thanks btw never knew you were a sis
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nnamokenna(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have $110 PayPal (not Fiverr o) funds to sale. Anyone Any reliable exchanger interested?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
If u can verify a US paypal account hit me up on whatsapp
Dis is urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
randomShek:
Thanks btw never knew you were a sis
I am, once I am set you will give me little idea on uploading meta tags. That is all I need.
I will mail you about it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pxjosh(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hi, I'm new to fiverr, got to know about it yesterday. I've gone through the site and all that. I actually do graphics design but the badass logos and designs I saw there makes me wonder if that area isn't already so saturated with super tight guys. I need guide on other hot, unskilled areas I can try out on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hi, I am new on fiverr. I want someone to provide me with reviews. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dymaco:
please who is into videoscribe animation
I am. Is there an offer for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.