Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612837 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odicity: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
rjek:

Think I need the chief spin ultimate app.
jerome4god@outlook.com
Thanks.
http:// www21. z ippyshare.com/v/ z7D3J5QO/file.html
but it is giving invalid serial error message, please if you can fix it please do good to inform me. check the above link for spaces
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
efilefun:
The dude offered me 450/$ but decided to chill a lil cuz i noticed he was just rushing like his life depends on the money... mumu come dey use whitey pic like that would make me believe he's real lol
I just pray nobody falls prey
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuMikey(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nerdychica:
I want to outsource a job if you are interested let me know

I need 10 UDEMY sellers from each country (RUSSIA, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, BELARUS, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, LATVIA, ROMANIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA). Sellers must be from the market section

I'm interested oh.
is the offer still open?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by momentarylapse: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
ozor1:
sell your fiverr and upwork earnings to me at 400/$ no stories ..you get what you drop

angry

Please everyone should take note of this bastards moniker and have nothing to do with him! He is currently on the run after scamming a few members of the e currency thread recently! He is a low life scammer and has only been viewing as a guest for about a week now while dodging calls, messages or e mails! He is being tracked by Johnny law through his bank and bvn data!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nerdychica:
I want to outsource a job if you are interested let me know

I need 10 UDEMY sellers from each country (RUSSIA, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, BELARUS, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, LATVIA, ROMANIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA). Sellers must be from the market section

so you finally outsourced it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
chidozy15:

so you finally outsourced it
lol the work tire me honestly .... I just had too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
AbuMikey:

I'm interested oh.
is the offer still open?
how long will it take u to get this done. Because I also need their contacts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuMikey(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nerdychica:
how long will it take u to get this done. Because I also need their contacts

48-72 hours, depends.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guys I have had like 3 cancelations on 3 of my gigs respectively , this is because the buyer keeps ordering my gigs without asking me first and give me a nearly impossible task for 5$ , will this have a negative effect on my gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by segxes23(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Abeg ooh. A buyer dropped a 2 star rating on me. My first negative review, my rating just dropped to 98%. It's a $200 work o. What should I do abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
segxes23:
Abeg ooh. A buyer dropped a 2 star rating on me. My first negative review, my rating just dropped to 98%. It's a $200 work o. What should I do abeg

oboi, if Na me I go leave am like that, withdraw the money and buy like 5 review from his money .. my one kobo

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
yeah

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ozor1: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
momentarylapse:

angry

Please everyone should take note of this bastards moniker and have nothing to do with him! He is currently on the run after scamming a few members of the e currency thread recently! He is a low life scammer and has only been viewing as a guest for about a week now while dodging calls, messages or e mails! He is being tracked by Johnny law through his bank and bvn data!
you must be stupid...because I havnt had time to reply all the posts doesn't make me a scammer..better keep quiet when you don't know anything..please mention the people you claim I scammed as well if you don't mind
Don't ever quote me again with this shit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by momentarylapse: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
ozor1:
you must be stupid...because I havnt had time to reply all the posts doesn't make me a scammer..better keep quiet when you don't know anything..please mention the people you claim I scammed as well if you don't mind
Don't ever quote me again with this shit

Sharrap you worthless piece of _shit!

Cc: feminineA

Someone seems to have surfaced!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Badrobott:
I need fiverr review.
Foreign Accounts.
2k per review.
Contact in Signature.
pm for a review from a U.S account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
momentarylapse:

Sharrap you worthless piece of _shit!

Cc: feminineA

Someone seems to have surfaced!

It initially started as a paypal transaction gone wrong due his pay pal verification issue. The story i too long but the long and short of it, is he yet to pay me and the case is tilting towards scam. He doesn't pick calls or reply messages and I have stopped sending messages while i allow events to unfold

But I will advise all that cherish their hard earned money, as at today 'DEAL WITH OZOR1 AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I'm not the only one. i know other 2

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by momentarylapse: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
feminineA:

It initially started as a paypal transaction gone wrong due his pay pal verification issue. The story i too long but the long and short of it, is he yet to pay me and the case is tilting towards scam. He doesn't pick calls or reply messages and I have stopped sending messages while i allow events to unfold

But I will advise all that cherish their hard earned money, as at today 'DEAL WITH OZOR1 AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I'm not the only one. i know other 2

He only surfaces anytime I attack his latest scam posts and starts ranting due to his guilty conscience! He reads and sees all your communications and the others about him but has decided to keep mute and keep dodging!

He is not interested in paying you all back! Follow it up with his bank and the anti fraud unit of Sars!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
okay, i don't know who else to consult for advice on this but i just got this particular typing project
of over 350 image file to be typed with above 90% accuracy, the pay is only $200 and the deadline
is around the 9th of January, i don't know if i should decline or accept this offer. i did the math and that
means i would have to type (without proofreading it) 29pages everyday till the day of submission.

this is a sample of what one the 350 image file looks like. and also some additional details any ideas?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:
okay, i don't know who else to consult for advice on this but i just got this particular typing project
of over 350 image file to be typed with above 90% accuracy, the pay is only $200 and the deadline
is around the 9th of January, i don't know if i should decline or accept this offer. i did the math and that
means i would have to type (without proofreading it) 29pages everyday till the day of submission.

this is a sample of what their files look like. any ideas?

it should be fun... charge higher and outsource
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Singapore1:

it should be fun... charge higher and outsource

their price is fixed. i know i will need to charge higher. i've taken their exams twice before, and trust me
this guys don't joke with accuracy. no matter how much i proofread it, they still found errors in it.
i mean even punctuation errors na big deal no to talk of double space
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:

their price is fixed. i know i will need to charge higher. i've taken their exams twice before, and trust me
this guys don't joke with accuracy. no matter how much i proofread it, they still found errors in it.
i mean even punctuation errors na big deal no to talk of double space

what you are seeing is over 29 pages.. judging by that image.. an image will be over 2 pages.. assuming you are using the normal font size 12 or 13
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Singapore1:

what you are seeing is over 29 pages.. judging by that image.. an image will be over 2 pages.. assuming you are using the normal font size 12 or 13

actually it will be like 4 pages, and one more thing, I'm only supposed to type in notepad apparently
thereby eliminating any form of auto spell checkers. this indians are brutal. and Yes, 29 pages a day.
thats not possible for one person. Now if i'm going to outsource and i dont even get up to 70% accuracy
then i wont get that $200 but something less, so i will have to pay the other guys off with my money. lol

dangerously tempting offer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:

actually it will be like 4 pages, and one more thing, I'm only supposed to type in notepad apparently
thereby eliminating any form of auto spell checkers. this indians are brutal. and Yes, 29 pages a day.
thats not possible for one person. Now if i'm going to outsource and i dont even get up to 70% accuracy
then i wont get that $200 but something less, so i will have to pay the other guys off with my money. lol

dangerously tempting offer

if you dont feel like doing it.. dont do it

i wouldnt do it ( but again, that's me )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Singapore1:

if you dont feel like doing it.. dont do it

i wouldnt do it ( but again, that's me )

thanks for your input. Much appreciated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:

this is a sample of what one the 350 image file looks like. and also some additional details any ideas?

I have a software that can handle this task easily if it's clear enough. Contact me on my signature to have a test on it. If it's cool then we can talk better.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Femsmart:

I have a software that can handle this task easily if it's clear enough. Contact me on my signature to have a test on it. If it's cool then we can talk better.

okay. i will do that in three hours time. i'm kind of busy with a client's order.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:

PM me. But as you call Indians, i dey fear o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nerdychica:
lol the work tire me honestly .... I just had too

Has anyone asked for it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.