Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611667 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2017
ajog1:

The minimal payoneer dols that can be sent to a different account is $50.

Really? I couldn't really recollect but it appears that I have sent out lower amount in the past.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

Not interested

It's not compulsory. You don't have to be.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2017
obasy09:

It's not compulsory. You don't have to be.

Again, Not interested in your funds. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

Again, Not interested in your funds. Thanks

You can go hang yourself.Na you sabi.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Dude,you quoted her & she said wasn't interested. You have been answered why by someone else.Then why take it personal to telling her to hang herself?!! angry
shocked
Seriously would you like that yourself if you were told that?!!I don't think so.
Give everyone their respect & keep your temper on a short leash please not a thread for abuse in the 1st place...

obasy09:

You can go hang yourself.Na you sabi.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello please who is good with transciption here, i have a transction job for ground... This is a tutorial job.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ElGabi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Just had a smooth and swift transaction with atoje, he is highly recommended. Best exchanger around.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
DerrickM:
Dude,you quoted her & she said wasn't interested. You have been answered why by someone else.Then why take it personal to telling her to hang herself?!! angry
shocked
Seriously would you like that yourself if you were told that?!!I don't think so.
Give everyone their respect & keep your temper on a short leash please not a thread for abuse in the 1st place...

Thank you. I lost my temper momentarily. Gone through some momentarily difficult moment. Aunty Justi4jesu I am sorry to have said that. It was not proper. I sincerely apologise.

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
hiboth:
Hello please who is good with transciption here, i have a transction job for ground... This is a tutorial job.

How do i contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
DerrickM:
shocked

Hi, don't take sides here
Her not interested was rude, she could have simply explained why

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Interesting hypothesis*hmmnh*pensive*
Me taking sides?!!lmao*lwmkd*lol*You obviously have already because i was objective. So his response was justified telling someone to "hang herself"*smh*If he has admitted his guilt & apologised then don't add any fire to a doused flame please. Dude,her choice to answer briefly even with his replies said thanks the 2nd time & if she wasn't in the frame of mind to go into long explanations(not by force). Some issues have been overflogged on this thread & not everyone is in the mood to go into them even you... cool grin wink smiley

[/quote]

skitkid2:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please guys a client is requesting for my Skype ID , and this is a long term job , what's the best reply to give him ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........Any Amount

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bdavis: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
bdavis:
Abeg who epp me see payoneer o! I dey find am. She came visiting last night and left without saying goodbye.

Biko if she dey ur side, send am come ma side, you'll collect a good reward for your kind gesture.

Na wa o! Everybody for this side just bone me. Wetin I do una na?

Bring me your payoneer, una no gree, una go come sell to people who go come resell give me. Isorait, I dey watch una in 3D.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good news to all the newbie writers on Fiverr. I have just written 15 unique and professional profile description for writing and proofreading sellers.
All what you need to do is to edit the name and the locations to suit your own. I will be sharing links to download other freebies very soon.
Go to Ojasweb Digital Solution to download it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Admin401:

How do i contact you?
WhatsApp contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
skitkid2:

she even quoted any amount and $45 is an amount too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
skitkid2:

I owe him or you no explanation. I am not interested, it's my decision so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
DerrickM:
shocked

You don't know what happened between both behind the scene.. Best to watch
Besides you can't sell less than 50$ from payoneer
Can't transfer rather
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork Withdrawal without delay.

We buy at good rate.

Day11
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seems the exchanger biz is the best business for now ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I only stated the obvious,bro,nothing more,okay. We still don't need to take things so far while commenting here regardless. Somebody already stated that fact about $45 being lower than the recommended transfer rate so am aware.cheers

Singapore1:

You don't know what happened between both behind the scene.. Best to watch
Besides you can't sell less than 50$ from payoneer
Can't transfer rather
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
tongue grin cheesy wink smiley When any amount get minimum balance?!!*lmao*lwkmd*lol*I wonder if this had been guy to guy. Y'all probably would have acted differently*smh*
undecided

[/quote]

[quote author=paulsir post=53064666]she even quoted any amount and $45 is an amount too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
DerrickM:
tongue grin cheesy wink smiley When any amount get minimum balance?!!*lmao*lwkmd*lol*I wonder if this had been guy to guy. Y'all probably would have acted differently*smh*
undecided

you don't need to quote me. i spoke my mind and I never knew payoneer has min limit just like the guy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
hiboth:

Is it still available...how many minutes? PM me pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bros,calm down no be fight jare. No wahala we all learning here,cheerio... cool

paulsir:
you don't need to quote me. i spoke my mind and I never knew payoneer has min limit just like the guy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

I owe him or you no explanation. I am not interested, it's my decision so deal with it.
Deal with what exactly.

This should have been your reply

Hi,
payoneer does not accept tranfering funds less than $50, please let me know when you have more. Thanks!
cool

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
justi4jesu:

you are very rude.

deal with it.

Ozuo

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Watching the drama in 3D cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by melach(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Pls I just created an account but its showing view s a buyer. Does that mean am a buyer and not selling?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Obasy's brain cells needs formatting and upgrading to a higher OS. Who's gonna buy $45 payoneer when the min you can send is $50. Then the useless man went on to post a screenshot of my number on the thread without contacting me. Don't blame him sha, it might be MMM wahala

skitkid2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.