Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611399 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2017
skitkid2:

Deal with what exactly.

This should have been your reply

Hi,
payoneer does not accept tranfering funds less than $50, please let me know when you have more. Thanks!
cool

Top notch! Fiverr has taught us a lot about customer service and appreciation.

We all learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:16am On Jan 24, 2017
skitkid2:

Deal with what exactly.

This should have been your reply

Hi,
payoneer does not accept tranfering funds less than $50, please let me know when you have more. Thanks!
cool

You see, you just comment on what you know nothing about, you should try minding your business sometimes, it surely helps. Who told you it's because of the amount? Even if its $1000 I ain't buying jack from him in particular, it's not because you have funds for sale, then you decide to talk to exchangers anyhow. Respect is reciprocal and so is rudeness. So mind your business and you mustn't comment to look relevant.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:17am On Jan 24, 2017
DEGREE2466:

you are very rude.

deal with it.

Ozuo

I can see you are pained. grin Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Samadhii(m): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Please, order one of my gigs to improve my rating. God bless you www.fiverr.com/wizyoung
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 4:43am On Jan 24, 2017
E get something wey Justina never tell us. Mbok, did he smash your heart to the wall?

Make i drill am now now... Lol.
#LetPeaceReign
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2017
How is "not interested" rude?

Some guys just take some things too personal.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 4:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Samadhii:
Please, order one of my gigs to improve my rating. God bless you www.fiverr.com/wizyoung

No one will do that. Unless you buy a review from them.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 6:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Still buying

didymario7:
I buy payoneer as high as N435 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by melach(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2017
melach:
Pls I just created an account but its showing view s a buyer. Does that mean am a buyer and not selling?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2017
justi4jesu:

You see, you just comment on what you know nothing about, you should try minding your business sometimes, it surely helps. Who told you it's because of the amount? Even if its $1000 I ain't buying jack from him in particular, it's not because you have funds for sale, then you decide to talk to exchangers anyhow. Respect is reciprocal and so is rudeness. So mind your business and you mustn't comment to look relevant.

The thing I like about facts is that whether you write long stories or change the topic

The fact still remains that you were rude to a prospective client.

Will rest my case now

Have a nice day and try not to keep doing em

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Bitcoin for sale at 530 rate,negotiation might be considered
0.7.0.6.5.4.5.fortysix.twenty seven
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Samadhii(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2017
wman:

No one will do that. Unless you buy a review from them.
Pls how do I do that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=melach post=53077896][/quote]

Your question is confusing as there is also a "view as buyer" options for sellers.

This is to enable us view how buyers see our profile. if you are getting that option it means you are a seller then.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chiefkpokp(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin ([b]Quick Deal "Get 180$ btc with 200usd paypal)
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-800usd, My buying rate is 390-420/$ depending on the funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Please has anyone been able to use textplus to verify accounts? paypal, gmail etc? cuz it no longer seems to work. Any alternatives?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Obasy's brain cells needs formatting and upgrading to a higher OS. Who's gonna buy $45 payoneer when the min you can send is $50. Then the useless man went on to post a screenshot of my number on the thread without contacting me. Don't blame him sha, it might be MMM wahala

I will not dignify you with response. I reserve that for only sensible people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017

Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes.
I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates.
Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Mr man, take off the rubbish post about me abeg

obasy09:

I will not dignify you with response. I reserve that for only sensible people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
justi4jesu:

Can you post a screenshot of the conversation that showed rudeness. Oh I forgot, because I said that I do not send first (and u find that as degrading you-the almighty never-do-wrong exchanger ). That qualifies me as being rude. Or perhaps, because I was against paid escrow. If that is the case, then I'll continue to be rude. I admitted my wrongdoing earlier not because I was a weakling but because I always take objective view of situation (even if it affects me). Do not push your luck too much, you hear me!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
obasy09:

Can you post a screenshot of the conversation that showed rudeness. Oh I forgot, because I said that I do not send first (and u find that as degrading you-the almighty never-do-wrong exchanger ). That qualifies me as being rude. Or perhaps, because I was against paid escrow. If that is the case, then I'll continue to be rude. I admitted my wrongdoing earlier not because I was a weakling but because I always take objective view of situation (even if it affects me). Do not push your luck too much, you hear me!

Bro, forget about this ish.... I've been reading you guys post since yesterday and I know everyone is wrong in one way or the other, but let the sleeping dog lies since you already apologized and moved on yesterday...

Everyone is trying to be careful because of scam, but you should also know the rule of exchanging, No exchanger will pay you first... I've done countless transaction with old and new exchangers here and you should know who you can trust if you are dealing with exchangers so there won't be any issue of "You send first".

Peace

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by melach(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Admin401:

Your question is confusing as there is also a "view as buyer" options for sellers.

This is to enable us view how buyers see our profile. if you are getting that option it means you are a seller then.

Ooh. Thanks so much
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
gurunlocker:

Bro, forget about this ish.... I've been reading you guys post since yesterday and I know everyone is wrong in one way or the other, but let the sleeping dog lies since you already apologized and moved on yesterday...

Everyone is trying to be careful because of scam, but you should also know the rule of exchanging, No exchanger will pay you first... I've done countless transaction with old and new exchangers here and you should know who you can trust if you are dealing with exchangers so there won't be any issue of "You send first".

Peace

Thank you bro but @ the bolded, I am sorry to say that the assertion is wrong. If exchangers can be trusted on a faceless forum, some individuals can also be trusted. Exchangers are not gods. Just like the non-exchangers, even trusted people can change and scam. Everybody should play by his/her own terms. The forces of demand and supply will 'adjudicate'. I have also sent first before to Sunboy and Tabbaz. So, if I decide not to send first to her, that does not qualify for rudeness and she shouldn't have taken that personal and respond to a client in a seemingly non-nonchalant way.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
nkhay:
Guys please help me with how to successfully disable fiverr security question....

I have supplied them with a very sure answer yet, it's saying the answer is wrong.... Help me Edakun!

Whatsapp me on my sigi
I need ur 95$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I just got my payoneer card but can't access the withdraw option for payoneer even though both fiverr and payoneer confirm that it's been activated?

How do i go about this?

How long does it take for Fiverr to allow me withdraw using payoneer?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just had a swift PayPal transaction with chiefkpokp. Everything done in a flash and good rate. 100% recommended
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are you a Fiverr pro with barrage of gigs and deadlines to meet up?

Worry less as we now have a thread for outsourcing your gigs to the best of talents right here on Nairaland.

The thread connects buyers Fiverr sellers with Nairaland executors, providing a realtime go-to local market for all your Fiverr gigs.

You can check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/3590398/outsource-fiverr-gigs-here#53089178

NB: This thread was inspired by Tabbaz.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
djlaqua91:

I understand. It sucks! Fiverr still have lots to improve on. Some don't even reply messages immediately after ordering until it's too late.

I used to freak out before when that happened, now I don't even send. Lol

abeg una dey use naija name or VPN?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

abeg una dey use naija name or VPN?

I run a USA account without any VPN. 2months + now without any issues.

sometimes use incognito mode
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by daemperor1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
bdavis:

Na wa o! Everybody for this side just bone me. Wetin I do una na?

Bring me your payoneer, una no gree, una go come sell to people who go come resell give me. Isorait, I dey watch una in 3D.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds to Day11

Instant transfer without delay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.