Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607473 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
efilefun:
yea you I do as long as the size including the finished work ain't above 150mb

You must have a fast internet connection in your area.

BTW, the buyer has completed the order with a five star review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
First order approved by buyer
Five star review posted by buyer
Buyer is Indian
Finally earned my first dollars on Fiverr
So I am officially in the club
....Going to chase more orders...

Advice for newbies or oldies without an order:

Find a niche you are good at

Underpromise and overdeliver

If you haven't made it yet, when you get your first order, give it your best, and not your best as you think, your best from the point of view of the buyer and you are on your way to greater things!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
OUTSMARTING FIVERR FAKE REVIEW PROBLEM
Ok. so i see there are issues with people who try to purchase or exchange reviews just to help raise their account rankings. well, this is my little suggestion because no matter what you do, you cant just start getting sales that much with a clean new account. Sometimes you might get a negative review that can let you fall out of your current ranking, You definitely need reviews on your gigs to keep you up in the Game. someone will suggest that you create a new account, load it with your paypal and order from yourself, but one paypal account is to one fiverr account which might come to pose a problem if you are not the kind who can easily get an active paypal account.
Again, is not everyone who is a Fiverr Geek to take a level zero account with no review to a level Hero account. in simple language, we cant completely annihilate the idea of Fake reviews
What you need to do is simple, rule #1, dont solicit or get review from the same Niche account as yours..
Next is to have the person post a buyer request in your niche column, and what you need to do is go to the buyer request column and search for his request, and send him an offer. He can then order from the offer you sent him, and cool, you are good to go.
But then, if you have the time, make it look real by chatting the person a little before accepting the offer to order.
NOTE
Dont forget to be professional in your service delivery, i mean to the real clients, because one single bounce can take you back to your VILLAGE
I hope this helps. thank you

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

please how do you promote with social media, let say facebook?
Go to yr profile page (desktop version) & click any of yr gigs. On the right column, just above yr user image, you'll see the links (Facebook also) to sharing yr gig on social media.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N400 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards

hi how can you help with fiverr security question. I was unable to do the fiverr/payoneer linking
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Need to withdraw into a US verified paypal account? I am available. Minimum of $50 and Maximum of $100 for now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
28 reviews and over a month on Fiverr yet no level one badge. Na only me waka come? embarassed embarassed

Anyone don swim this water before?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp. See contact on signature

paulsir:

hi how can you help with fiverr security question. I was unable to do the fiverr/payoneer linking
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello what could be happening o
For a while now i have not logged into my fiverr for over three months

And d last time i logged in
The account was good as dead and i left just 20$ inside

But today i decided to log into it and i saw 62$
I thought it was a joke sharp sharp i withdrew it

And it entered my payoneer i done even sell The 62$ self
Asif god has bot finish blessing me

Naso i check profile i see everything 100%
Delivery
Responce

But when i check analytics
Only responce was 100%
Delivery and orders completed was N/A

Although i have not done anything in the account for this year and analytics only covers this year not last year

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
eniolaamoda:
Hello what could be happening o
For a while now i have not logged into my fiverr for over three months

And d last time i logged in
The account was good as dead and i left just 20$ inside

But today i decided to log into it and i saw 62$
I thought it was a joke sharp sharp i withdrew it

And it entered my payoneer i done even sell The 62$ self
Asif god has bot finish blessing me
Same experience I had, logged into an account I hadn't access for a while only to find $50 in the account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
ajog1:

Same experience I had, logged into an account I hadn't access for a while only to find $50 in the account.

E b like na to no dey log into accoubt remain now o

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LMandela(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
basitomania:
Good day bosses, I must really appreciate beatzone for creating this resourceful thread free of charge, and other contributors too. More blessings guys keep the spirit up. Please I need anyone currently in the graphics design niche to help with softwares to use and probably materials to read further. Thanks in anticipation
they are lots of softwares out there. it depends on what exactly u want to do(logo, cartoon, retouch, banner e.t.c). lets finish this one before we talk about tutorials.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Curiouscat: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Review for sale @2000/$5 .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi, anyone into resume writing should contact me. I have some jobs I want to give out. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2017
eniolaamoda:

E b like na to no dey log into accoubt remain now o

I was also credited with $50 2 weeks ago or thereabout. Mine is an active acct.... I am yet to withdraw. smiley smiley smiley
TRust Fiverr though..... you can't cheat them. At some point they will collect their funds....hook or crook!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seanaddy(m): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Need fiverr gig reviews. .. call Orr whatsapp 07031393348
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Favour2587(f): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2017
From what account please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Review exchange needed asap
Whatsapp 08107560700
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adefemi007(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
I just stumbled on dis thread and I'm willing to learn. Can someone kindly put me through. I've been hearing of fiverr for a long time.
Need someone to tutor me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Oya, let's continue with the motivation.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2017
bemagnify:
contact me for ur articles
Send me a PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
ojasweb:

boss ...we have been motivated enough. It's time to take action.ACTION! ACTION!!ACTION!!! That's what we need now.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Nlevel:

boss ...we have been motivated enough. It's time to take action.ACTION! ACTION!!ACTION!!! That's what we need now.

I replied your mail and asked you to contact me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
ojasweb:

I replied your mail and asked you to contact me.

Bros am coming onboard too.. I need serious help.. my story must also change this year.. please dont push me oo I ready follow you bumper to bumper...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TTdouble(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
ojasweb:
Brother, Which Niche are you in?. If you like to Outsource, Oga I'm available
I sent you a PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by christian11(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
ojasweb:

Settled! No more screenshot here.

Please sir carry on, you are blessing and inspiring more people than you know... Please don't stop cos one person said so, there are many more people you inspire... Thank You..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bring all your Payoneer Funds...

Contact on my Signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan beautycrush ojasweb and others please what can i do to this gig thats going down....Please someone should advice. i just discovered have not been getting others lately due to one or two late deliveries. Please HazzanTazzan can your gig ranking formular work for this? i have 25 reviews on it.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
$87 paypal funds available at 410, can be sent as fnf. Contact below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Theflint1:
28 reviews and over a month on Fiverr yet no level one badge. Na only me waka come? embarassed embarassed

Anyone don swim this water before?
Well over 30 days? 28 positive reviews? Why not contact their support?

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.