Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613884 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

you're literally the only person that post his earnings on this site, are you okay or do you have autism? why are you advertising your website here every 48 hours? Do you not see how other sellers help out in the forum by scrolling through the thread and replying to individual post? please stop spamming on this thread you can do this on your website. This a fiverr community thread not a thread for advertisement.
To me he is not spamming the thread, post yours if you want to.

Those screenshot just motivated me.

Dont let people showing off their success make you angry, instead it should motivate you.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
ojasweb:

Settled! No more screenshot here.
Please keep posting from time to time cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
skitkid2:

To me he is not spamming the thread, post yours if you want to.

Those screenshot just motivated me.

Dont let people showing off their success make you angry, instead it should motivate you.

missing the point completely.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bcbabe(f): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
tolajay:
If my understanding of your question is apt, then you're mixing things up.

First, you cannot receive payment with a Nigerian PayPal account...You can only make payment. That's why you see people getting trusted exchangers to use when withdrawing.

Next, I guess PayPal and Payoneer stand independent from each other. You do not need PayPal to withdraw using Payoneer and vice versa.

So, you can either use PayPal or Payoneer at your discretion.

Make industry experts con chuk mouth.

You got it all wrong! the two PayPal are opened outside Nigeria, what I'm asking is if I can use one Payoneer Card for both [ That is link the two PayPal to only one card ]......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bcbabe:

You got it all wrong! the two PayPal are opened outside Nigeria, what I'm asking is if I can use one Payoneer Card for both [ That is link the two PayPal to only one card ]......

If you know you are right, why can't you go ahead? They keep telling you it's not possible, and you keep saying same thing...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bcbabe(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
gurunlocker:

If you know you are right, why can't you go ahead? They keep telling you it's not possible, and you keep saying same thing...

Okay Oga Ati gbo e seun pupo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But all that respond so far mixed it up and were not straight to the point which I raised on my first post! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Thought Payoneer card can be uses to collect Paypal fund, had anything change?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micholo123(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Had a smooth transaction with Eniola Amoda, He paid on time despite the fact that the PayPal where the funds was sent to got limited.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
micholo123:
Had a smooth transaction with Eniola Amoda, He paid on time despite the fact that the PayPal where the funds was sent to got limited.

Cool bro cool
Thanks for understanding
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bcbabe:

The question I have been asking that needs an answer is what do you need a paypal account for? paypal isn't child play and not one you should toil oh!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
IF YOU NEED ANY OF ThIS SERVICES AT A CHEAP RATE, THEN CONTACT ME.

(1) USA NUMBER FOR VERIFACTION AND CALLS
(2) VERIFIED USA PAYPAL

(3) PREMIUM GRAMMARLY ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bcbabe(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
ajog1:

The question I have been asking that needs an answer is what do you need a paypal account for? paypal isn't child play and not one you should toil oh!

Oga how I go com collect my Fiverr kske? I join fiverr dey do work link Palpay to am use Payoneer card collect for ATM here. Abi no be so dem dey do am!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature.

will you send first?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bcbabe:

Oga how I go com collect my Fiverr kske? I join fiverr dey do work link Palpay to am use Payoneer card collect for ATM here. Abi no be so dem dey do am!

lwkmd

madam calm down,

payoneer and paypal are independently different,
you never interchange them, is either you use one of them comot your money.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Appleyard:

will you send first?

He has been doing this for a very long time. Don't worry it's safe with him. Just be patient.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IAmNotYourMate: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
nkhay:
Hi guys,

If you registered with my link, shipping address and your name is "Samuel Olasanyoye, Afolabi Taiwo, Ajayi Oluwasunkemi,".... Pls contact me in order to send your card today. The Nipost staff I that sends for me won't be around next week. Thanks

Hello, can you pls put me through? How do I get a payooneer card in 2 weeks?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ihavespoken: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol. some pple are not trying to avoid the unknown but rather they want to chew before they bite wink

Penisinpenisout:

He has been doing this for a very long time. Don't worry it's safe with him. Just be patient.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosbsy(f): 3:42am On Mar 12, 2017
pls how do i resolve the fiverr security questjin. I was trying to link payoneer to fiverr account and th
e question showed up. Any idea?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2017
The criminal instinct of Nigerians ehn, e no get edge. shocked shocked

micynute94:
Abeg... I signed up for payoneer account.. Got a msg in my box asking me to upload ID Card and proof of address showing my name and the address used to register.
I used someone else address, abeg what else?.
Forge Nepa Bill put my own name there or what
Abeg help me...

If u sabi d whole process, please just outline it here, you've just saved a bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Leave her nau. She doesn't seem as someone who's willing to absorb new perspectives.

We speak English so tey, na wetin she con talk be this;

Bcbabe:

Okay Oga Ati gbo e seun pupo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But all that respond so far mixed it up and were not straight to the point which I raised on my first post! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Thought Payoneer card can be uses to collect Paypal fund, had anything change?

ajog1:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Fiverr Security Question? Can't you remember the details? That one go be wahala ooo.

And I remember the signed option of "Forgetting this answer means forfeiting this account", So go think am well.

But if it's the video verification and you're running a foreign account, then forget the account, except you have the real face here in Nigeria.

Tosbsy:
pls how do i resolve the fiverr security questjin. I was trying to link payoneer to fiverr account and th
e question showed up. Any idea?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2017
tolajay:
The criminal instinct of Nigerians ehn, e no get edge. shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no get instinct oo, talk less of the criminal type. I'm just confused on the way forward.
I'm not the owner of the house where I reside so how I do get a proof of address showing my name sad sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2017
2D Animator needed. A 30secs job with good pay. Contact me. My number at siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2017
micynute94:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no get instinct oo, talk less of the criminal type. I'm just confused on the way forward.
I'm not the owner of the house where I reside so how I do get a proof of address showing my name sad sad

They gave you 2 options :

1. Prove of name - which is your govt issued i.d

2. Prove of address - which is your utility bill showing the same address you used for 'contact address' while registering. Sending this 2 should work. I believe they didn't state your utility bill must have your name in it.

I'm even sure they listed bank statement among the options, just get it stamped.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
IAmNotYourMate:

Hello, can you pls put me through? How do I get a payooneer card in 2 weeks?

Contact on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
nkhay:

They gave you 2 options :

1. Prove of name - which is your govt issued i.d

2. Prove of address - which is your utility bill showing the same address you used for 'contact address' while registering. Sending this 2 should work. I believe they didn't state your utility bill must have your name in it.

I'm even sure they listed bank statement among the options, just get it stamped.

Bank statement is a No No.... It's stated in d mail.
recent utility bill... don't have one cry

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
3 Freelancers Needed!

Carefully read through my screenshot and state your capacity.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Last Post: Freelancing really accommodates anything and everything.

Nigerians no get boundary o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosbsy(f): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
tolajay:
Fiverr Security Question? Can't you remember the details? That one go be wahala ooo.

And I remember the signed option of "Forgetting this answer means forfeiting this account", So go think am well.

But if it's the video verification and you're running a foreign account, then forget the account, except you have the real face here in Nigeria.

i have my normal face and my real name. Only the location is different
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Niqqa just stop spamming the thread, that was not the original intention for creating this thread.
There is nothing wrong with posting your earnings, but you cannot make a single post without it? there are a good number of writers here who need help but NO, you just post your website and your off to what ever you where doing. if you're not going to help, that's fine just don't spam.

Bros, I see no spamming with what he's doing and to me the screenshot is motivating guys here to work hard. Ojasweb carry on jare and may God bless your huddle.

I love to see when my guys makes sweet looking dollars legitimately.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nnamokenna(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
tolajay:
3 Freelancers Needed!

Carefully read through my screenshot and state your capacity.

I have a genuine and legal (pre-ban purchased) Elephant tusk (ivory) for sale o in case you or your babalawo father are interested. Abi una no dey use am for una abracadabra ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: nizelgirl(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.