Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611368 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2017
gen2lpat:
E be like say na only Clone2020 be the exchanger wey dey offer 310/$ exchange rate for paypal.

If no be for this security question matter, bites finger, na clone for be my permanent exchanger.

Over sabi no good @ all. #Handsonhead

I can buy at 320/$ only if you have PayPal account and can send as family and friends.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by completey(f): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2017
gen2lpat:
E be like say na only Clone2020 be the exchanger wey dey offer 310/$ exchange rate for paypal.

If no be for this security question matter, bites finger, na clone for be my permanent exchanger.

Over sabi no good @ all. #Handsonhead
Airinjinna lai ri abuke okere
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 9jabox(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2017
Ojasweb please could you help me critique my gig?

I need to create another, but want to be sure I've got things right with the first one before proceeding...

Fiverr.com/users/visualsound
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Lovadeshy:
any fiverr exchanger with @ least 320/$ here?? I gat some bucks for sale.
Come to me.... contact at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2017
DEGREE2466:

I can buy at 320/$ only if you have PayPal account and can send as family and friends.

Oga degree. Please explain this one. I no sandasand well. Can you guide me through?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Lots of users often tell you can I have your email? So I can pay you outside Fiverr?

In your best interest, never ever provide them that information.

If you must, ensure that you have delivered their order, and they the funds due to you have cleared, and you have withdrawn them.

Because without doing so, you can be guaranteed that the feared Fiverr hammer will strike and just like the a pillar of fire separated the Egyptians from the Israelites, in the same way will a barrier be created between you and your hard-earned funds.

You will lose your account and you will start again. Is it worth the trouble?

Fiverr does not want you to share personal details unless you expressly made that clear from the start at the point of Gig creation and they pre-approved that!

A word is enough for the wise!

I have not been hit, but clients seem to love the high quality of my work so much that they decide to ask me let's deal outside. Will I someday take up the offer? I have not made up my mind, but if I were to do, I would have implemented the caution above, first!

Infact I just negotiated a raise in the middle of a job that might result in my exceeding the $1,000 ceiling in less than 2 months. I made it clear to the client that I want a particular sum because Fiverr will take 20%, so the client needs to pay me so so and so so that what I have left matches the figure I had in mind all along. Some hours after agreeing/approving the pay raise, the client offered to make the payment outside via Paypal.

There is another issue, Fiverr can never initiate a chargeback, but who is to say that the client who would go against terms and agreements he earlier on committed to be guided by would not?

In another instance, a client asked me to work on extremely sensitive and highly confidential information, in the course of the job, he asked that we stop using the Fiverr messaging system and communicate via email to protect his trade secrets. I sort out Fiverr's opinion, let me summarize their response: "we don't like the idea one bit, we are actually protecting you by offering you anonymity, why give that up?"

Just remember that if the client makes the mistake of referencing your conversation outside Fiverr within the Fiverr messaging sytem in the future, you might sooner than later be in trouble, if your account is reviewed for an unrelated reason.

I recall reading a very sensible analogy on a nairaland freelance thread: why would you plot how to break into someone's home in his living room within earshot?

In any case, given the investments in their platform, they deserve a cut for bring you and your client together!

We should never forget that!

Although this was drafted in the context of Fiverr, it applies with equal force to Upwork!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
helpfulposts:

@ bolded, which kind barrier be this again? which way naija?

My brother, the thing tire me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2017
tbliss22:

Lolz, its nothing serious just that if you account is USA or other foreign countries just be ready for deportation after uploading those documents.

Lol. Thanks for your input. I run a Nigerian account. So wetin i go fear for?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
pasydron:

Faced the same problem with my US account. Was told to take a selfie of me holding a valid ID close to my face too - of which i presented my Naija international passport. At the end of the day, I was deported back to naija.

So sorry bro. Hope you established wella before coming back home. More $$$$ to your vault.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by famousi(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Ologunsunny:
unlimited Facebook like work in fiverr follow This link http://skylnk.co/zZjDGj
thank me later
I just checked the site its OK.
how can I use the service on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Still buying all your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter withdrawals.................whatsapp contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
micynute94:
Hi... Abeg if you can get me a verified usa paypal account.. Would so much appreciate.. My contact detail is 0814/840/3444.... Let me know the price and lets converse on whatsapp...
P.S; I'm working on getting documents for opening a usa paypal account.. but till then.. Need a paypal ASAP

Abeg.If you have gotten the solution to verifying your phone number either through Primo or any other app, please do let me know..
Oga at the house, abeg, help us now.... We might just be in the position to hekp you tommorrow.. You never can tell..A good deed today might be something that will aid you tommorrow...
Even if na tompay for am.. Make i know...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2017
didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N350 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
DISCLAIMER: ABEG I NO ADVICE ANYBODY TO DO AM OOO...lol

Just noticed when someone order your gig and refuse to provide information which leaves the order useless and affects your ranking if you cancel it. Well just messaging the person from order page now activates orders... just activated some pending orders of 2016, submitted "Hello" and got paid after 3 days grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I have review for sales. A USA acct. It goes for 2k. check my number at the signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bablojnr: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.
08184732157. add me pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Let's see how it goes this month

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Boss @Ojasweb....
Please how can you help me improve my ranking and critique my account. Any help would appreciated.
....Thanks

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm I don't know what's happening but orders have become like ghosts since the turn of the year. Please anybody with tips, this is an SOS from a level 2 seller in writing and translation niche. sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
efilefun:
DISCLAIMER: ABEG I NO ADVICE ANYBODY TO DO AM OOO...lol

Just noticed when someone order your gig and refuse to provide information which leaves the order useless and affects your ranking if you cancel it. Well just messaging the person from order page now activates orders... just activated some pending orders of 2016, submitted "Hello" and got paid after 3 days grin grin grin
Smart! cheesy
Lemme go do same.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you selling review? Contact at siggy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pman06(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
I buy payoneer funds at attractive rate.

Drop message on whatsapp, check siggy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everyone, it has been noted that you'll need to use your verification number for any withdrawal from fiverr. Make sure that the number you use to verify is a number you always have access to. If person com cry for here, no hope o. Better yet, use your naija number and return home. Naijeyria loves you grin

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
gen2lpat:

Oga degree. Please explain this one. I no sandasand well. Can you guide me through?

I buy any amount of PayPal fund from people who have PayPal account and can send as family and friends.

but if you don't have PayPal and you would want me to attach your email to my PayPal account, then you must make sure to have minimum of $100.

Rate: 320/$

Note: No excrow please and I don't send first. if you can't trust me based on old time and research, then look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
RAFIC:
Everyone, it has been noted that you'll need to use your verification number for any withdrawal from fiverr. Make sure that the number you use to verify is a number you always have access to. If person com cry for here, no hope o. Better yet, use your naija number and return home. Naijeyria loves you grin

What if I tell you that this is a rumour?

I verified my US account with my Nigeria number yesterday. I initiated withdrawal today and it was successful without any code being sent to me.

of course Fiverr knows it's gonna be a problem and a stress to us to be receiving and inputting code everytime we want to withdraw.

People just sit at home, think out something that will freak others out, and sit back to watch them jitter.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=micynute94 post=55314619][/quote]

I offer South Africa PayPal account.

Benefit: There's no need to use vpn to operate it.

Cost: #7500

Reason: Nigeria MasterCard doesn't work on PayPal again. We make use of VCC (Virtual Credit Card)

contact me on signature if you are interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please I'm into Graphic designs offering Book Covers, Cartoon and Caricature, but I want suggestion on new gig that I can order and that is easy to offer on fiverr (nothing relating to graphic designs), and can get customers more....... Suggestions please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.