Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621182 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
micynute94: Need bitcoin oooooo....
Just $20 - $25 ASAP for domain registration..
Kindly contact 0814-840-3444

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
hiremyminivan:
This is the timeline.

Order due for delivery in 4 days.

3 days and 17 hours since the order was clock started counting (in other words 7 hours to the delivery time), this guy sends me 4 documents in effect saying, everything you have done so far is worthless, start afresh!
Is the buyer an Indian?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
demanuel:
Is the buyer an Indian?

American (but maybe he is Indian American) LOL smiley

Here is the game plan,

I have ignored responding to the dispute, but I am raising all the issues that I would have used to defend myself with him, he is already incriminating himself and proving that he is disputing that I am willing to deliver the contract variation not that I have not delivered the original project he required, then I will use our chats post-dispute in which he self-incriminates to respond to the dispute officially
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
damola311:

make sure you get to fiverr CS before he does, fiverr don't respect sellers so you need to act fast in order not to lose time and money... With proof, tell them he is asking for what it's not in the original work, you understand better.

I have proof and I am using psychology to make him self-incriminate post-dispute so I can use his words to defend myself in addition to the screenshots of previous conversation.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bablojnr: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
keep bringing all your payoneer at 350. any amount. about 2000 dollars needed now. whatsapp 08184732157
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Please forgive my ignorance.
If I order the card now, how long will it take to get to Naija?

No such thing as ignorance when ur willing to ask and learn smiley

This is the ebay item number for the card which u can use to make the order : 161960578153 (delivery duration will depend on the shipping service you use)

I have one that am not currently using lying around somewhere here. If you're interested i could sell it to u. I could also assist you in buying without any shipping charge (will just add it to our regular shipments), but we only receive shipments every 2 weeks.

Still buying all your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter withdrawals.................whatsapp contact on signature

Escrow happily accepted grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2017
tradeplusib:

I could also assist you in buying without any shipping charge (will just add it to our regular shipments), but we only receive shipments every 2 weeks.
Can I take advantage of this offer as well? I need to get stuff to Nigeria from ebay?When is your next ship date?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adewasco19(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Guys please can I use my Nigerian number to verify my fiverr account? Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adewasco19(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
amadeen:
If you are in need of a google voice account with US Number for Fiverr verification kindly inbox. Giving it out for cheap.
Note: You will have access to it for life and can change the password easily.
I need it... Whatsapp me 08069676719
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tinnymerit(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
In need of a virtual ASST to handle several projects consistantly.but first I am in need of a graphic person to create 2 ads 300dpi each. One fora travel planning agency and one forcookbooks. Can you do this. Any samples

who can do this job and how much?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fiverr has really been great to me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrEboss(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Can I use google translate to work on fiverr for translation gigs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by certifiedfool: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
amadeen:

Contact me
for those willing to use google voice to verify their fiverr account... I recommend amadeen... He assist me with through the whole verification process while also taking his time to answer my questions
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
hiremyminivan:

American (but maybe he is Indian American) LOL smiley

Here is the game plan,

I have ignored responding to the dispute, but I am raising all the issues that I would have used to defend myself with him, he is alr weady incriminating himself and proving that he is disputing that I am willing to deliver the contract variation not that I have not delivered the original project he required, then I will use our chats post-dispute in which he self-incriminates to respond to the dispute officially
Bro it's better you reject he's dispute and create urs cuz ignoring it for 2 or 3 days will automatically refund his money.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrEboss(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
tinnymerit:
In need of a virtual ASST to handle several projects consistantly.but first I am in need of a graphic person to create 2 ads 300dpi each. One fora travel planning agency and one forcookbooks. Can you do this. Any samples

who can do this job and how much?
bro I can be your virtual assistant
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Two fiverr for sale. check my signature for my contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dymaco:
Two fiverr for sale. check my signature for my contact
You want to sell fiverr on nairaland undecided it's alright

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
efilefun:
Bro it's better you reject he's dispute and create urs cuz ignoring it for 2 or 3 days will automatically refund his money.

I have declined the dispute/refund and provided extremely cogent reasons:

His dispute reason - that the quality of work I received was poor!

I proved that he hd acknowledged the quality of my work severally that the issue is that he wants a variation that is so big, it deserves to be a contract separate and distinct from the former

Lot of screenshots of him saying so, so let me see what happens

Am ready for a negative review but I will survive it if it comes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
hey i was wondering if you could me write 2 papers, you will have ample time to write both. The Time frame is 3 weeks, 4 if your busy. They are 3 page papers single spaced based on short 2-4 page articles. Need them not to be plagiarized and be able to be submitted to turnitin.com, so original work. we can negotiate price.

Documents 2 & 3 — Case analyses (3 pages minimum per case) — 10 points each, 20 points total.

Discuss in detail 2 cross-cultural articles/cases/incidents.

those are the directions from the syllabus.

What does this buyer want me to do?
He sent me two articles as well...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
rhym01:
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 455/$1 and We sell at 470/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction
To everyone on this wonderful thread, this is the anchor exchanger that scammed me of my first fiverr earnings after my first account was disabled. No one should deal with this exchanger unless he send me my money after two months. yugos later paid for my subscription after frustration want to kill me due to the scamming.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdychica(f): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Guys pls what is the best way to verify this fiverr number ? I need answers pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Actually that is what I am doing right now.

I have suspended any other jobs, I am building a case against him with timelines and screenshots which I am hosting on dropbox because I once maxed out the maximum possible attachments using the Fiverr messaging system.

Once I make a case, and and it is resolved, I will inform the house, in case anyone faces a similar challenge in the future, he or she can learn from my experience

please update us.

I had a case of a client who woke me up by 3:am that he needs a job done urgently.

The job was for me to create 350 accounts and save a coupon of $10 per account.

So in total I was to save coupon worth of $3500 for him and the deadline was just less than 24 hours.

We agreed on $100 for everything. I started the job that morning, continued till night . I was only able to create 205 accounts as against 350 we agreed upon.

This is because of the nature of the job. There were lots of back and forth in creating a single account.

When I delivered the job, he was mad that I didn't complete it. After all my explanation to him, he insisted that we must cancel the order and create a new one as follows:

100/350 = 0.29

0.29*205=59.

So we agreed to cancel and enter a $59 order. I initiated the cancellation but the client refused to accept. After 48 hours the order automatically cancelled itself.

I sent messages to client to accept my new custom offer but no way.

I contacted customer service, informed them of the deceit and the need for them to also automatically debit the client's shopping balance and credit me.

Here is the reply I got from CS

Fiverr: Sorry for the problem you are having with your order, unfortunately we cannot deduct the buyer's account and credit you since we cannot force a buyer to order your gig again after cancelling an order

Then I went to the resolution center and continued chatting with the customer service.

They asked me if I would want them to send a message to the buyer to remind him of our agreement and I responded in affirmation.

The next and last message I received with regards to that order is

Fiverr: Hi Degree2466, we have sent a message to the buyer regarding this order. However, there is no guarantee that he will respond to you nor to us. As for the deceit, our safety and security unit will look into it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
DEGREE2466:

please update us.

I had a case of a client who woke me up by 3:am that he needs a job done urgently.

The job was for me to create 350 accounts and save a coupon of $10 per account.

So in total I was to save coupon worth of $3500 for him and the deadline was just less than 24 hours.

We agreed on $100 for everything. I started the job that morning, continued till night . I was only able to create 209 accounts as against 350 we agreed upon.

This is because of the nature of the job. There were lots of back and forth in creating a single account.

When I delivered the job, he was mad that I didn't complete it. After all my explanation to him, he insists we must cancel the order and create a new one as follows:

This is what I do.

You ask me what you you want to do.

I tell you what you told me in my own words - breaking down the English so it very plain and does not have double meaning or interpretation

You have to accept that I have clearly explained in unambiguous language what you want

I draft a water-tight statement of work

I ask you if that is what you want me to do

Once you agree I then craft the order using the same language.

If you were going to give me anything, I make it part of the job order.

I update you every step of the way

I give you samples as I finish any part, I don't wait till I finish, I ask for your feedback and input.

I make you involved

That is how I have plenty of evidence to back up my claims against the guy.

I canceled the mutual cancellation.

I await Fiverr feedback
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
He has just admitted that he clicked the poor quality link mistakenly.

So once again he is implicating himself!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Great i love seeing people like you, alot of people would had danced to his tune cuz of negative review.... well the fact is his negative review wont affect your gig ranking, still got a 2 star review from someone i charged extra $50 cuz of a mistake he made in his initial requirement. Make sure you give him 1 star also and pour out the whole bitterness in you in that comment box. Stay blessed bro.
hiremyminivan:

I have declined the dispute/refund and provided extremely cogent reasons:

His dispute reason - that the quality of work I received was poor!

I proved that he hd acknowledged the quality of my work severally that the issue is that he wants a variation that is so big, it deserves to be a contract separate and distinct from the former

Lot of screenshots of him saying so, so let me see what happens

Am ready for a negative review but I will survive it if it comes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
FxTizzle:
You want to sell fiverr on nairaland undecided it's alright
As in Hundred quadrillion dollars.
Who is up for the auction?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jamajazy: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please anybody with great ideas in any of email marketing, smtp server, whiteboard animation, website design should please drop their contact so that I can get in touch with such a person..
VERY URGENT PLEASE.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEboss:
Can I use google translate to work on fiverr for translation gigs

Of course you can. Only if you have prepared your account for a journey of no return.

A friend of mine tried it and ended up with 32% positive ratings and 50% orders completed.

Of course he kissed the account good bye
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
I need fiverr reviews at 1,700. Contact me at signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micson: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please gurus in the house fiverr has asked me to verify my phone number, Am flagging a US account in my fiverr please house how do i go about it. Some apps that was suggested here arent working. Please help out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.