Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613418 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
Hi, how do I refund a buyer. The order has been marked automatically completed. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sherifhflo: 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
damzy88:
Hi, how do I refund a buyer. The order has been marked automatically completed. Thanks

Why would you wanna refund a completed order?

I don't think you can do that via fiverr... but your buyer can, If he ordered through paypla.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sherifhflo: 9:10pm On May 10, 2017
Hello house, I have $128 Payoneer fund available. I can't send it to another payoneer account.

But I can help you make payment with it online.

Buzz me if interested!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
Payoneer needed. Any amount

See contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
sherifhflo:

Why would you wanna refund a completed order?

I don't think you can do that via fiverr... but your buyer can, If he ordered through paypla.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:17pm On May 10, 2017
Excuse ma, angels don't do exchange runs and theologically, there are no feminine angels. grin grin

Selah!

redgem:
successful transaction with Nkhay... she's an angel.. thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 11:56pm On May 10, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

I also had an experience with one just on Monday... he requested for a wicked sample which took me tedious thinking and time to complete, till today nothing from him
Can't remember wen last a buyer ask me to send sample of my work before he order.....
One thing I notice is that if you have good reviews, dey won't bother to ask for samples...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2017
rjek:

Can't remember wen last a buyer ask me to send sample of my work before he order.....
One thing I notice is that if you have good reviews, dey won't bother to ask for samples...

You're very correct bro...he actually didn't call it a sample but a quick brainstorming exercise for his top 3 candidates from the buyer request bid...I didn't notice he was Indian until after the whole stuff,wouldn't have bothered.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 12:29am On May 11, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

You're very correct bro...he actually didn't call it a sample but a quick brainstorming exercise for his top 3 candidates from the buyer request bid...I didn't notice he was Indian until after the whole stuff,wouldn't have bothered.
Bro, this is the buyer I am talking about. I engaged him today. He was shocked. He his one akiitian. Very difficult people undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 3:04am On May 11, 2017
10 FIVERR REVIEWS FOR SALE. 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:02am On May 11, 2017
damzy88:
Bro, this is the buyer I am talking about. I engaged him today. He was shocked. He his one akiitian. Very difficult people undecided

Lol...very true, he is Akiitian..After that hot brainstorming for yeye domain crap.I asked him how far the previous night, he told me he will let me know the post evaluation.
Nairaland repping on Fiverr,Lol.
Same guy scammed us!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 6:52am On May 11, 2017
AdesinaOlajide:

Lol...very true, he is Akiitian..After that hot brainstorming for yeye domain crap.I asked him how far the previous night, he told me he will let me know the post evaluation.
Nairaland repping on Fiverr,Lol.
Same guy scammed us!
Yes bro, I asked him about the stuff, he said no comment. Fiverr get funny buyers I swear.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:29am On May 11, 2017
Fiverr/Paypal Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ADEWALE7777: 7:40am On May 11, 2017
mrjojo:
I want to pay for a 20$ order on fiverr while i fund your account, urgent, quote me.
I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:28am On May 11, 2017
djlaqua91:

Why would you do that? Keep fixed samples of your work. A small variety. If they're not okay with what you have then let then walk. Don't slave yourself over a sample

Another scope: If a $5 order is taking you over 15-30mins to complete. Then it's not worth it IMO

And if an order takes up to 12 to 18 hours (a day or over the course of several days) to complete or even a week if not more, would it not make sense to increase the quote to match how long it takes to deliver the finished product?

"When you accept less than you're worth, that's what people are going to keep offering you." - Luvvie Ajayi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hilux101: 8:46am On May 11, 2017
Hello guys, I really need your help. I am having issues with this verification wahala. I operate a USA account and I have tried using textnow to verify my number but it never seems to work. The verification has even been blocked for the next 48 hours and that is really bad cos I suspect when next I try verifying and it fails, my account may be flagged and banned permanently.

What method have you guys used to verify your USA account and have you had any issues with the method while withdrawing? For those that used Nigerian numbers to verify, have you had any issues while withdrawing? Please, i need this answered urgently cos I can't have my account banned o.

ojasweb
beautycrush
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=damzy88 post=56407527] Yes bro, I asked him about the stuff, he said no comment. Fiverr get funny buyers I swear. [/quote

Just imagine
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eben123(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
I can help you get a US card that you can use to shop on foreign sites without limit..you can also withdraw from ATM with this card and you can also withdraw your earnings from fiverr and other freelancing websites with it.all for a token..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 10:05am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=AdesinaOlajide post=56411377][/quote] I blasted him by saying that people from his side are known for being dubious. Anyways, na $1000 attract me. Lol grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2017
damzy88:
I blasted him by saying that people from his side are known for being dubious. Anyways, na $1000 attract me. Lol grin

Lol.. actually passed over the job but the price tag attached called me back grin
damzy88:
I blasted him by saying that people from his side are known for being dubious. Anyways, na $1000 attract me. Lol grin

Lol.. actually passed over the job but the price tag attached called me back
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Greg007(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2017
i need a review from non transcription gig. contact me asap

0,eight,15,four,01,three,nine,two,nine. (whatsapp number)

0,seven,0,six,8,six,5,six,2,two,2 (calls)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2017
hiremyminivan:

And if an order takes up to 12 to 18 hours (a day or over the course of several days) to complete or even a week if not more, would it not make sense to increase the quote to match how long it takes to deliver the finished product?

"When you accept less than you're worth, that's what people are going to keep offering you." - Luvvie Ajayi

Of course. You get the idea
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SaheedOye1: 11:47am On May 11, 2017
Hilux101:
Hello guys, I really need your help. I am having issues with this verification wahala. I operate a USA account and I have tried using textnow to verify my number but it never seems to work. The verification has even been blocked for the next 48 hours and that is really bad cos I suspect when next I try verifying and it fails, my account may be flagged and banned permanently.

What method have you guys used to verify your USA account and have you had any issues with the method while withdrawing? For those that used Nigerian numbers to verify, have you had any issues while withdrawing? Please, i need this answered urgently cos I can't have my account banned o.

ojasweb
beautycrush

This link might help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/3792376/free-how-get-usa-phone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
Hi,
Who has copyscape premium?
Or which other plagiarism checker is more reliable than smallseotools
I need it asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
Fiverr review exchange is available. $1700 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Fiverr review available. . . #1,800. WHATSAPP: 08096536018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
If you can write Engineering/business related jobs contact me- 08081485379
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 5:06am On May 12, 2017
I'm available for fiverr, upwork, iwriter etc paypal Withdrawal

I withdraw from $1 to as much as you have.
My rate is very attractive from 300-355/$

$5000 needed today...come with any amount you have

Payment is ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Onyiibazz: 7:10am On May 12, 2017
If you can write a 4k words ebook. Send your whatsapp number and at least two of your previous works to onyiibaz(at) gmail.com
Please no time wasters. I have had enough of terrible people on Nairaland already.
I also do not need people who want to use my project to learn to write. Article spinners should keep off too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2017
Adeyinka1758:
Hi,

Who has copyscape premium?

Or which other plagiarism checker is more reliable than smallseotools

I need it asap

contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.