Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611750 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 340/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2017
Can anyone help me with videoowide template pack.?
Please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:36am On May 14, 2017
Thewhizzkid1:

Please kindly review my gig:
www.fiverr.com/medwhizz
Thanks.

English: 10/10 Top notch!

Profile Picture: 8/10 not bad at all, though it does not appear to be a professional shot!

Gig Pictures: 2/10 reason:

too busy, bad color combination, color font difficult to read because of the busy background, bad color combination, don't you have a friend who excels in computer art, if not, pay a graphic artist at the nearest business center to come up with something more professional

Fiverr Lifespan: 3 months! Countdown to Level 2: 33 orders to go!! Approximate Arrival Date: August 2017!!! Straight 5-star seller!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone. How are you guys doing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mcleo007(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
An inspiring thread here. Great contributions by everyone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholws(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Candid advice?

1. Change your profile picture, you are doing a terrible job of selling yourself with that mugshot

2. Remove your education, for all I know and for all I care, I very much doubt you attended the institution on your profile

3. Misuse of i (when I should be used, you use i)

4. Seriously, dude? Your salutation for your buyer is: "Hey buyer"? Fiverr is serious business, you don't come off as serious enough and that will reflect on your earnings

All the best on your freelancing journey!

Countdown to Level 2: 33 orders to go! Approximate Arrival Date: August 2017
sank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2017
Offer still valid

didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N360 per $. Instant payment guaranteed!

See contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

English: 10/10 Top notch!

Profile Picture: 8/10 not bad at all, though it does not appear to be a professional shot!

Gig Pictures: 2/10 reason:

too busy, bad color combination, color font difficult to read because of the busy background, bad color combination, don't you have a friend who excels in computer art, if not, pay a graphic artist at the nearest business center to come up with something more professional

Fiverr Lifespan: 3 months! Countdown to Level 2: 33 orders to go!! Approximate Arrival Date: August 2017!!! Straight 5-star seller!!!!
Thanks a lot. I'll work on the gig pictures.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2017
KaBabs1:
This mini van guy can talk sha. Haha. You should get diary fam. Honestly

You just broke down his moniker for me lol

I thought it was a tribal name grin

Mr Mini Van Ride on

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2017
justi4jesu:
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 340/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted

Welldone ma'am.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
E no dey tey before person dey get hater for this thread. Some people are already having issues with the mini van man.. sad

Hiremyminivan carry go jor! It's your hustle and excitement. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
Dygeasy:
E no dey tey before person dey get hater for this thread. Some people are already having issues with the mini van man.. sad

Don't mind people that bring negative energy into this thread. I wonder why it's hard to move on, and not comment, if the posts in question doesn't go down well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 4:15pm On May 14, 2017
Dygeasy:

Thanks.

In the height of all that drama, I was inducted into yet another gang.

I am simply trying to provide tips and tricks the way the whites do on the other places I frequent for advice on online business/freelancing strategy

If things go the way they are going, I will be inducted into three gangs in one month!

And what am I? A mere newbie? Who does not mind sharing some of the tricks I have picked up along the way?

As much as some of us hate, Dino in the Senate, some of the issues the guy tackles are very germane!

I guess I am the Dino of this thread.

Fiverr Lifespan: 3 months!
Countdown to Level 2: 32 orders to go!!
Approximate Arrival Date: August 2017!!!
Straight 5-star seller!!!!
All repeat business!!!!!
No buyer requests - Client to Vendor Direct deals!!!!!!
My gigs are featured in the top ten in my sectors, and I never paid for ranking, no fake traffic either!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
oloyede1:

Welldone ma'am.

Thanks Sir.. wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
Friendly Bump

Just going to drop this here. If you are into transcription and your fingers are fast, these guys are looking to hire.
They type out novels and i don't know if their pay is good, so if you wanna give it a shot, or you're bored or something you can inquire about their services. they are indian, that's just a heads up.
Their is in second pix.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ADEYHEMI: 8:15pm On May 14, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thanks Sir.. wink
Big shout out to you dear...My transaction with you was legit and confirmed... I received my money instantly... Please transact with her..As she said " OVER CONFIDENCE DEY WORRY HER"

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:23pm On May 14, 2017
ADEYHEMI:

Big shout out to you dear...My transaction with you was legit and confirmed...
I received my money instantly...
Please transact with her..As she said " OVER CONFIDENCE DEY WORRY HER"

Thanks for the swift transaction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2017
Can someone advise me over here as i want to start buying and selling of payoneer funds as well as offering of fiverr fund withdrawal service.

What are the pros and cons.

I'm also a seller over there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Thanks.

In the height of all that drama, I was inducted into yet another gang.

I am simply trying to provide tips and tricks the way the whites do on the other places I frequent for advice on online business/freelancing strategy

If things go the way they are going, I will be inducted into three gangs in one month!

And what am I? A mere newbie? Who does not mind sharing some of the tricks I have picked up along the way?

As much as some of us hate, Dino in the Senate, some of the issues the guy tackles are very germane!

I guess I am the Dino of this thread.

Fiverr Lifespan: 3 months!
Countdown to Level 2: 32 orders to go!!
Approximate Arrival Date: August 2017!!!
Straight 5-star seller!!!!
All repeat business!!!!!
No buyer requests - Client to Vendor Direct deals!!!!!!
My gigs are featured in the top ten in my sectors, and I never paid for ranking, no fake traffic either!!!!!!!
Good stuff!

However,
you need to chill. There's something they say about yam that's ready to be harvested. A wise man once said that you keep it to yourself.

It's fiverr we're talking about. A business/hustle none of us has control over. I understand the need for you to motivate. That's great but be careful o.. Make your Mini Van no go turn to "KabuKabu" o cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:36pm On May 14, 2017
Dygeasy:
Good stuff!

However,
you need to chill. There's something they say about yam that's ready to be harvested. A wise man once said that you keep it to yourself.

It's fiverr we're talking about. A business/hustle none of us has control over. I understand the need for you to motivate. That's great but be careful o.. Make your Mini Van no go turn to "KabuKabu" o cheesy

Yea, I got so many enemies...that's true.

I better go undercover before bullets come flying like they came for Dino

LOL

Thanks for the advice.

Appreciated!

But I am talking freely because of anonymity, no one knows my PII, so I can talk freely.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2017
damzy88:
lol, I had an experience with one recently. Those people are comedians.
Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:56am On May 15, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Please hiremyminivan can you create a seperate thread where you can write in detail your fiverr activities? I am on my knees.

As soon as I achieve the purpose of this thread, that is hit Level 2, I will exit the thread!

There will be no more updates from me on my Fiverr journey, unless and except in response to requests for comments by other posters that I might feel obligated to respond to.

That should be on or before August 2017 - a maximum of 7 months of forebearance is all that you need.

My purpose for joining this thread was to show an alternative path to making Level 2.

To me it is a game, so no need for hard feelings.

Once that purpose is achieved, I will be gone for good!

Are we cool now?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2017
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N360 per $. Instant payment guaranteed!

See contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2017
hiremyminivan:

As soon as I achieve the purpose of this thread, that is hit Level 2, I will exit the thread!

There will be no more updates from me on my Fiverr journey, unless and except in response to requests for comments by other posters that I might feel obligated to respond to.

That should be on or before August 2017 - a maximum of 7 months of forebearance is all that you need.

My purpose for joining this thread was to show an alternative path to making Level 2.

Are we cool now?
We ain't gat no issue bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gr8tsuccess: 12:14pm On May 15, 2017
Three reviews needed from non writing niche. Call or whatsapp 080633.64.923
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2017
Lol. Any time I come this place and read comments I go just dey laugh.

Fiverr is a place of uncertainties where anything can happen. Let's just continue to wish ourselves the best.

People dey wey make level two in less than two months without buying fake review and parallel 70+ five stars reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Are we cool now?
I ALSO THE IDEA FOR YOU TO CREATE ANOTHER THREAD.

I WILL HELP YOU TO COPY AND PASTE MOST OF YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ON THE NEW THREAD
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2017
jolak5:
Fiverr review exchange is available. $1700 08167936132
still selling
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Three reviews needed from non writing niche. Call or whatsapp 080633.64.923

Why is it that nigerians like faking things all in the name of making it in life.

SMH..

Why buy fake reviews in order to make money?

If you have belief in yourself that you would make it without buying fake reviews, you would surely make it.

Try and implement the tips mentioned in this thread and you won't need to spend money buying reviews.

I did apply everything here and i'm a 5 star rated seller on fiverr.

Just my advice though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by betaessays: 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
I have one question: how do i get my payments here in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.