Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617367 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by biztalkenya(f): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am following. This is great information.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Follededon(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
I will keep watching. Normally It should be showing as incomplete. I will keep you posted. Thanks
marksooyinmiebi:

Buyer hasn't submitted order requirements. Chill.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
The system doesn't complete an order requirement...

System will remain that way until your buyer submits all necessary order requirements. That's what I meant.

Follededon:
I have more than one customers that haven't completed the delivery which the system will complete automatically in three days. Just wondering where the priority order is hiding
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lazyreporta(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
beatzone:
The system doesn't complete an order requirement...

System will remain that way until your buyer submits all necessary order requirements. That's what I meant.

Hi bro
Kindly check my gigs and give ur honest opinion..
Been on it for 2 weeks now without sales but impressions, clicks and views

Or I can also mail or call u if u don't mind... Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damitism:
Hello, house. Please, I need help getting buyers, reviews and 5 star rating. I have created some gigs but I have not gotten any buyer till date. Please, help check my page at https://fiverr.com/dammynism
I'm frustrated already. What can I do?
I checked your page...not telling you what to do tho, but leaving ur Nigerian Vpn address may not really be wise... There are countless native English speakers out there on fiverr and you're expecting them to chose a nonnative speaker to write their articles? It just won't hold water.... If you're sure of ur stuff, change your vpn or better still find another niche where language may not really be a barrier... #justAnOpinion... P. S... Change that native English language thing you added on your profile, everyone knows Nigerians are not native speakers of the English language. Peace!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
You forgot to drop the link to your gig.

Lazyreporta:

Hi bro
Kindly check my gigs and give ur honest opinion..
Been on it for 2 weeks now without sales but impressions, clicks and views

Or I can also mail or call u if u don't mind... Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lazyreporta(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
beatzone:
You forgot to drop the link to your gig.

So sorry about that

Here is it

www.fiverr.com/notlazy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by diamondlink(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Welcome sir NYC work.pls is there a way to edit my location on fiverr cos I couldn't pick Nigeria on my account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS @JUICY RATE.

CONTACT ME FOR A SEAMLESS DEAL!

TESTED AND TRUSTED!! wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2017
 don't trade with this number
 he's running up and down scamming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Babafaros(m): 4:20am On Aug 27, 2017
teamf:
I Will Create Two HD Animation Videos For Your Fiverr Gigs In 24hrs

Are you struggling to make much sales on fiverr?
Have you done everything right but still waiting for that dream life with orders come one after another!

For just $5 you will get:
You will get :
TWO types HD animation videos with background music
any video format
i will use your images,logo (watermark) [if you have]
many revision until your satisfaction

kindly check my signature for my number or you can also message me on fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs

pls drop your phone number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
I need Fiverr gig review... Quote me if you have some available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
hi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
@czarina Thanks for the advice. I'm still editing my profile. I will do as you said. About the vpn, are you saying I should change my browser IP address?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Damitism:
@czarina Thanks for the advice. I'm still editing my profile. I will do as you said. About the vpn, are you saying I should change my browser IP address?
Yes, you should if you don't mind, and getting fiverr to change it for you may not be a walk in the park, just open another with a new mail address and this time, use a Caucasian profile if possible . Preferably UK or US. And before you do that, be sure Ur IP address has been changed. I'll recommend Zenmate browser extension but if you know other good ones, fine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina Thank you. I think I will go with registering a new account. But what if after registering, I then use a Nigerian IP, will that affect my profile?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Damitism:
czarina Thank you. I think I will go with registering a new account. But what if after registering, I then use a Nigerian IP, will that affect my profile?
that is why you need a vpn extension on your browser, if your IP keeps fluctuating, it may not happen now but Fiverr's hammer will surely hit you mercilessly... And I'm positive you wouldn't want that. Just do the 'right' thing .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Still available? If yes, drop your contact.

etebefia:
Fiverr review exchange still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Buchika: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina:
that is why you need a vpn extension on your browser, if your IP keeps fluctuating, it may not happen now but Fiverr's hammer will surely hit you mercilessly... And I'm positive you wouldn't want that. Just do the 'right' thing .
what should I put on buyers requirements when creating a new gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Buchika:
what should I put on buyers requirements when creating a new gig.
check out the top sellers on your niche and see how they do theirs but don't copy and paste.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Buchika: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina:
check out the top sellers on your niche and see how they do theirs but don't copy and paste.
I couldn't find it when I view other seller's gig, where can I find it, my niche is graphic design.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Buchika:
I couldn't find it when I view other seller's gig, where can I find it, my niche is graphic design.
on your dashboard, I think there should be a subtopic 'sellers' click on it and you'll find others offering same thing as you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
tolajay:
Still available? If yes, drop your contact.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr, PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Run many fiverr accounts, No annual fees like payoneer

Confirmed best PayPal rate, don't let anyone cheat you!

Only withdrawing $100 and above

My contact in signature.
No annual fees like payoneer? What's that about?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2017
For you guys that have verified your number on fiver, do they send security codes to the number at every cashout??

Plus, what's the best way to verify the number of a US account, the less riskiest way.

Anybody??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
567$ fiverr PayPal available.
Contact via signature if interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khrisponty(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please o who has a proposal template for buyers request when bidding for a writing job on fiverr. Thanks for ur help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
I need Fiverr gig review... Quote me if you have available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
joey150:

No annual fees like payoneer? What's that about?

No annual maintenance fees like payoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Clone2020:

No annual maintenance fees like payoneer
yes i get it.

What alternative are you offering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.