Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611873 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rufans(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone.

Please can you help me review my profile and gig please? Cc beatzone
Cuz I haven't had any order since ,and I bought a review already and I also use the buyer request always.

https://www.fiverr.com/digitalservicer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Same time your order hit completed. Just chill and get a fine exchanger ready.

Bro pls I need your contact. I have sent PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
6 Gig Reviews Available from a U.S. level 2 account. Contact @ signature for quick deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dream369: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fiverr review available

WhatsApp 07030852441
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Omorotionmwan:
I need about four fiver reviews. Please contact me if you have any. If you have small funds in your fiver account that exchangers do not want to buy, come exchange your funds for reviews with me. Thanks guys!

I can do one review for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Payoneer ❤ To Us.

✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2017
$5000 PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED DAILY.

INSTANT PAYMENT @JUICY RATE ONLY!!

WHATSAPP CONTACT BELOW!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sarkcess(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please anyone with a job to outsource. I am a skilled article and blog post writer.

Contact me now if interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mekstaniac(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cheap fiverr reviews available. I have over 50 reviews to give so contact me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sanchase:
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com

Sanchase I don't understand you anymore!
For over a week now you received payment on my behalf and you are yet to credit my account with the Naira equivalent.

I don't know what you are up to!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sambaby7640: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
dayus444:
6 Gig Reviews Available from a U.S. level 2 account. Contact @ signature for quick deal.
Give a good reason why u want to sell it,your niche and price,let me see if i can buy it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls save yourself the embarrassment and do what you are asked to do. You sent £7.20 which not up to N5000, i don't even know why i agreed to do it for you in the first place and i asked you for a little piece of info in my last email. You ignored the email and you came here to quote me.

I don't really understand the reason for such, are you looking for public sympathy?

routsz:

For over a week now you received payment on my behalf and you are yet to credit my account with the Naira equivalent.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sanchase:
Pls save yourself the embarrassment and do what you are asked to do. You sent £7.20 which not up to N5000, i don't even know why i agreed to do it for you in the first place and i asked you for a little piece of info in my last email. You ignored the email and you came here to quote me.

I don't really understand the reason for such, are you looking for public sympathy?

Pls credit my account. If you received my payment, no matter the sum, please credit my account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Here is the option, i will refund the £7.20 back to the merchant in the next five working days unless you do as specified in the last email.

The proof of refund will be sent to your email in the next five working days.
End of story.

Thanks

routsz:

Pls credit my account. If you received my payment, no matter the sum, please credit my account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sanchase:
Here is the option, i will refund the £7.20 back to the merchant in the next five working days unless you do as specified in the last email.

The proof of refund will be sent to your email in the next five working days.
End of story.

Thanks

It is a shame that you are saying this. You advertised here as an exchanger and "get paid within minutes". It's over a week and you have not lived up to your words. Now you want to keep the money and tell me you have refunded the money?

Sanchase I don't know what you are up to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ihavespoken: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bros make you just do what you were asked to and stop derailing this thread, the exchanger is probably the longest Paypal/Fiverr exchanger on this forum.

It seems you are looking to exchange hacked funds?

routsz:

It is a shame that you are saying this. You advertised here as an exchanger and "get paid within minutes". It's over a week and you have not lived up to your words. Now you want to keep the money and tell me you have refunded the money?

Sanchase I don't know what you are up to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mozzti(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you've got Reviews For Sale.
Holla @08168544992(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ihavespoken:
Bros make you just do what you were asked to and stop derailing this thread, the exchanger is probably the longest Paypal/Fiverr exchanger on this forum.

It seems you are looking to exchange hacked funds?

"hacked funds"? After agreeing to the exchange and subsequently receiving the payment but at the stage of crediting me it becomes hacked funds? What did he tell me to do? Now we know you are Sanchase with another username
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rufans(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
routsz:

"hacked funds"? After agreeing to the exchange and subsequently receiving the payment but at the stage of crediting me it becomes hacked funds? What did he tell me to do? Now we know you are Sanchase with another username

[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
routsz:

Bros what did he ask you to do? And why are you refusing to do it?

He's known here, most people don't know you.

NOTE: I'm not picking sides. Just settle it amicably.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PresidentBuhari: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
This your wahala nawah oh!!!

People don give you advice yet you no hear, people have exchanged millions with this exchanger and no one has ever complained, i read its $7 dollars or so. Your matter tire us, make u go see pastor.

routsz:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lazyreporta(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buy my LG g4
Neatly used
You get extra battery plus a Spectranet mifi
Best deal ever
Spectranet is worth 25k

Abuja
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damoore(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
I offer Explainer Videos For Advertisement and promotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SG0oSOY6SI
Contact me via my signature for more info.
Best of Luck Guys..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joedesigns: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
routsz:

bro, sanchase later pay you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.