Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610370 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
Hey guyz...can fiverr app work on mtn android...(1gbram 4gb) tanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kayultimate(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2016
prosper00:
Hey guyz...can fiverr app work on mtn android...(1gbram 4gb) tanks

No doubt. It'll run smoothly.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by alensmith: 6:35pm On May 18, 2016
Those people who are not getting orders from Fiverr and wanted to earn money article article can mail us at zaksarees at the rate gmail dot com
we need writer. Please send us your sample article with pricing.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Hi experience sellers
I have a little problem on fiverr
As a level 2 seller, I have one fantastic gig that is bringing money steadily. But I encountered this buyer who left a 1 star review. Since that time, my sweet gig has dissappered from the top page. As a matter of fact, I can't even trace it. Please how do I get it back to front page? Has this kind of thing happened to you? What did you do if it has? Thank you in advance.
amzy, I want to start selling on fiverr but am having some difficulties. I will be glad if you can mentor me for smooth drive. I am graphics designer.... greatest ATMAS alumni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2016
Today I have landed my first client on upwork after submitting 300 words of proposal . Should be a long term by God grace.

NOTE: I have submitted 10s of proposal but got one client. So keep on pressing, let to Sale. When I wrote that proposal, 300 words is like writing a blog post. But it paid off. The client didn't even ask any questions again and hired me immediately even though my profile is new with no single star.

The 3rd most important skill in business is the ability to Sale ~Strive M.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
Please house, I used epic browser to register for paypal account right but unfortunately my nationality was set to be US, is there any way I can change that? though I used my cousin's address for the account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
Hello, I want to run two account simultaneously. What do I need to do that? Advice please? Do I need a vpn? Please I need your contributions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 3:27pm On May 19, 2016
Hey guys, I am having a bit of an issue. I am an article writer. Someone consulted me on freelancer asking to write a services page within 1 hour as a test before I am offered a pay job. Please how do I go about it?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2016
@ bosses in the house , most especially article writers make una review my profile for me and tell me wats needed to b done ..
http://fiverr.com/&&&&
thanks .
Cc : adeniji
khassy
Ehn co
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
Sadiq3051:
@ bosses in the house , most especially article writers make una review my profile for me and tell me wats needed to b done ..
http://fiverr.com/Janet3051
thanks .
khassy
Ehn co

I am not a grammarian, but i think your profile is not well-written.
You wrote "Hi my name is Janet, a professional writer and editor with four years experience in writing creative and unique content. For website , journals and blog owners. I ensure a maximum and satisfactory content regardless of the constraints attached to the job with prompt delivery, let's be partners today"

It would be better this way...

Hi!
My name is Janet, a professional writer and editor with four years experience in writing "creative and unique" content for websites, journals and blog owners. My goal is to deliver outstanding contents on time regardless of the circumstances. Give me the opportunity to deliver great contents for you today.

Download your free and updated fiverr guide HERE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
Sadiq3051:
http://fiverr.com/Janet3051
thanks .
khassy
Ehn co

Here's one of my profiles.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by virus04(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2016
na d withdrawal be the main thing o bro..I no get MasterCard or anything
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2016
wisehouse:
Today I have landed my first client on upwork after submitting 300 words of proposal . Should be a long term by God grace.

NOTE: I have submitted 10s of proposal but got one client. So keep on pressing, let to Sale. When I wrote that proposal, 300 words is like writing a blog post. But it paid off. The client didn't even ask any questions again and hired me immediately even though my profile is new with no single star.

The 3rd most important skill in business is the ability to Sale ~Strive M.

I also got my first job on upwork left week. But id rather not invest too much on the penny they budgeted for the job.
Work seems too stressful for the pay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2016
Na wa Ooo na writers plenty pass here,music producers & graphic designers. Hey,where the badass digital artists & illustrators here @even?!!*lol*lmao*Naija get comic pipu na show una faces here Ooo...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olurayshy: 7:40pm On May 19, 2016
Hi,
I am a newbie on both Up work and Fiver with category being article writing. Please can anyone help me with guide to earning sales on both platform.Also I need someone to help give me review on my fiverr.My contact is 08035766794
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2016
Please read through this thread extensively & you'll find the tips you need. You haven't provided your profile links to fiverr & upwork. So how in the world is anyone going to give review without it talkless of contacting you just like that?!!Not magic seriously,best regards...

olurayshy:
Hi,
I am a newbie on both Up work and Fiver with category being article writing. Please can anyone help me with guide to earning sales on both platform.Also I need someone to help give me review on my fiverr.My contact is 08035766794
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I also got my first job on upwork left week. But id rather not invest too much on the penny they budgeted for the job.
Work seems too stressful for the pay
Yea, but I believe the potential lies when you build up your portfolio. Upwork is way too a professional ates all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
Good evening everyone, please help review my fiverr profile

http://fiverr.com/pyerii

Help a brother earn some dollars. Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by alensmith: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
Those people who are not getting orders from Fiverr and wanted to earn money article article can mail us at zaksarees at the rate gmail dot com
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
alensmith:
Thanks

Boss, I am very much interested, but have always had an issue getting what your email really is. Could you type it out well? Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by godoluwa(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2016
alensmith:
Thanks
cc puffynana
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 12:24am On May 20, 2016
Good evening sirs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2016
Just wrote a 400 words super tips on my phone, nairaland no gree post am. Sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2016
I AM WRITING ANOTHER PROPOSAL THAT MIGHT EAT UP TO 1K WORDS OR MORE, well this is for a private job I saw. Already written 200+ words.

At the end of the application, either of these 3 things will happen;

1: I will be kicked off of the project (well no problem, at least I now have a CV for future reference). WIN-WIN.

2. I get accepted. cheesy wow, I will just bump into the job with all peanuts of my time. And still I will have my COVER LETTER. WIN-WIN.

3. I get hired for smaller task maybe via my fiverr or upwork account. And yet I have my cover letter for later reference. WIN-WIN.

Question: looking at the above analysis, I have nothing to loose, but something to learn and gain.

ADVICE: Take your online venture as a real business. When you start a business newly, you don't expect an instant money. Unless na blood money you use, Hahaha.
Rather than complaining, go and learn. READ all you can READ, I just downloaded I think about a 2-3k word article on my head. Keep reading and learning.

Update on last comment: this Australian women that I got through upwork asked me immediately I told her am from Nigeria; "Where did you learn all the skill and English"? I smiled like an igbo boy and boldly replied," the Internet".
Lesson learnt: see most foreign folks think we Nigerians are all Spammers, well that's what she said. And the only way you can prove otherwise is my how well you know your skill set and your ability to Sale.

LETTER TO YOU NEW FRESHER (please I am very too, but at least I no carry last) . If you know that you are not good at your skill, don't expect rapid growth in earnings, Rather build your skill set. Seriously I dey provoke now, do you know only a few eats up all the junk of money flowing through fiverr and upwork, fiverr even use their gig for Facebook and adword Ads for free. Mtcheew. What's the take? Those guys skills are near perfect.

Assuming you are a buyer, what do you always look for when seeking to get a job done? Quality, right.
Some of us think, buyers on fiverr are novice, nah, that's wrong mindset. Most buyers on freelancing website are professionals who are seeking to outsource their task for greater productivity on their side.
The fact is that you and them are both sellers but on different scale. And that is why you should be good at what you do.

#I debt try this days, this is almost 300 words now. Time to open a blog, Hahaha.
#abeg I suck for grammar, I be jus an ssce pikin.
#myphone don try.

Thanks for reading.

PRAYER: NEPA, PBN, or EEDC abeg come back from strike, I need to finish my proposal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by puffynana(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2016
godoluwa:
cc puffynana

Thanks. Saw the post. He is offering $2 for 1000 word post and he is Indian. I can do short articles for free presently but not that ridiculous offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by godoluwa(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
puffynana:

Thanks. Saw the post. He is offering $2 for 1000 word post and he is Indian. I can do short articles for free presently but not that ridiculous offer.
I made a mistake not to have check all his post. Indian/Chinesse loves ridiculous offer.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2016
Hey guys, I have been experiencing a dramatic drop in sales since the last 12 days I was promoted to level 2. Last wk, I managed to make 4 sales and this wk again, is only 4 sale. When I was a Level 1 seller, I made very hot sales. In a very good week, I got up to 12 orders, but since I was promoted, sales dropped which is not what I expected. I don't know whether any of you is experiencing this sales drop. Could this be a general problem on fiverr? I am just wondering where I went wrong and my positive is 97%. Pals I need your kind suggestions pls. What is the way forward? Am in article niche with 38 positive reviews. At times, I feel like changing to another niche because the competition in article writing is very fierce.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by godoluwa(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
Please, OP..i want to really know this FIVERR things its, bothering me angry..can i give u my login details to create a perfect GIG for me?
I need to starting receiving ORDERS, like BANK ALERT....Thanks am waiting... cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2016
That't just the problem, we all are fighting to get to level 2 as if that's where the money is. To be sincere with you, when i was a level 1, i had steady orders but since my level 2, my very hot selling gigs dropped, for months now, its been so slow, level 2 is no miracle wonder. infact, most people feels that fiverr is a $5 for everything website, and that is why they opt for low level, saying; mehn 'i cant avoid that level 2 guy".

That been said, your level 2 gave you an upper hand, the rewards will so show up, so, be patience and pass through the WAITING PERIOD, like am doing. instead of switching, go learn more about your niche, find new source, methods and it will pay off sooner than later.
Francgoz:
Hey guys, I have been experiencing a dramatic drop in sales since the last 12 days I was promoted to level 2. Last wk, I managed to make 4 sales and this wk again, is only 4 sale. When I was a Level 1 seller, I made very hot sales. In a very good week, I got up to 12 orders, but since I was promoted, sales dropped which is not what I expected. I don't know whether any of you is experiencing this sales drop. Could this be a general problem on fiverr? I am just wondering where I went wrong and my positive is 97%. Pals I need your kind suggestions pls. What is the way forward? Am in article niche with 38 positive reviews. At times, I feel like changing to another niche because the competition in article writing is very fierce.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2016
wisehouse:
That't just the problem, we all are fighting to get to level 2 as if that's where the money is. To be sincere with you, when i was a level 1, i had steady orders but since my level 2, my very hot selling gigs dropped, for months now, its been so slow, level 2 is no miracle wonder. infact, most people feels that fiverr is a $5 for everything website, and that is why they opt for low level, saying; mehn 'i cant avoid that level 2 guy".

That been said, your level 2 gave you an upper hand, the rewards will so show up, so, be patience and pass through the WAITING PERIOD, like am doing. instead of switching, go learn more about your niche, find new source, methods and it will pay off sooner than later.
Bro, thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate. What's your niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2016
market reseach, seo. i will advice you stick to your niche and scale up your skill
Francgoz:
Bro, thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate. What's your niche?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: therealpedro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.