Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617497 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2016
cornelin:
@beatzone, this is what u was able to come up with. Your criticism and encouragement is highly welcome.
please hazzantazzan, please get a more closer image with high resolution, thanks

This is awesome man... Jump into that Fiverr river and make cool steady cash bro...

Sorry abt my pic... Right now, I have no other one as my fone got spoilt 2days ago and I'm on a new one with no media files.
Maybe id get my brother to send me some pics

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
A Good attempt which I like go ahead on fiverr,bro. Keep practising & refining your workflow. Work on understanding the concepts of shadows & highlights for much more believable pictures. Best regards...

cornelin:
@beatzone, this is what u was able to come up with. Your criticism and encouragement is highly welcome.
please hazzantazzan, please get a more closer image with high resolution, thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cornelin(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks everyone for your! inputs,.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks be to God for this thread, thanks to beatzone and others who freely shared useful information without demanding for any monetary reward. More blessing, I pray.
I joined fiverr and created two gigs (on proof reading and power point presentation) some few hours ago.
I'm optimistic about sharing the success stories with you guys soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
sunboy:
@Beatzone; Thanks for the recommendation! God bless!

You can now sell your Payoneer funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual. Contact in signature.
please what about PayPal? thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peachtree1: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
Are you a freelancer on fiverr, upwork or elance? Then this is your opportunity to bring all of your ($$) dollars into the store house of the emperor in exchange for Naira.

Yes we are buying your online earnings through payoneer or paypal, and we pay you at a very good rate rather than using the ATM exchange rate of N185/$.

Hit us up on 08132884087 or Visit our office @No 25 Oladimeji Crescent Igbo-Elerin Okokomaiko Lagos.

We would be happy to do business with you.
DerrickM:
A Good attempt which I like go ahead on fiverr,bro. Keep practising & refining your workflow. Work on understanding the concepts of shadows & highlights for much more believable pictures. Best regards...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
peachtree1:
Are you a freelancer on fiverr, upwork or elance? Then this is your opportunity to bring all of your ($$) dollars into the store house of the emperor in exchange for Naira.

Yes we are buying your online earnings through payoneer or paypal, and we pay you at a very good rate rather than using the ATM exchange rate of N185/$.

Hit us up on 08132884087 or Visit our office @No 25 Oladimeji Crescent Igbo-Elerin Okokomaiko Lagos.

We would be happy to do business with you.
N185/$? not even up to the official rate....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by losprince(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2016
Guys profile review please grin http://fiverr.com/calmjohnson
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2016
Danyl:
No boss. I buy only Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EnterPRO: 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
Danyl:
how much paypal do you have?
you can buzz me on whatsapp.
contacts on my profile.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmm naija boiz no go stop to amaze me, after someone gave rate for 290/$1 some people are still posting some exchange rate far lesser.

That guy with 290/$1 is the hot cake now and @beatzone already endorsed him, why will I go for anything less

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 3:44am On May 23, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance et al

Rate 260

Contacts on my Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
sunboy:

No boss. I buy only Payoneer.
unfortunately my payoneer can't send funds out I have not been receiving funds with it for some time...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peachtree1: 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
I didnt say we buy @185N per $ sir. I said sell your $$ to us rather than withdrawing it from the ATM that would pay you 185N.
Danyl:

N185/$? not even up to the official rate....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
My good people and fellow husslers please check out my link, all blasting and corrections are greatly welcomed.

www.fiverr.com/seoelite17

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2016
peachtree1:
I didnt say we buy @185N per $ sir. I said sell your $$ to us rather than withdrawing it from the ATM that would pay you 185N.
Ah! Who is talking about ATM withdrawal. Na who go see road enter bush? grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by giftedhands101: 10:36am On May 24, 2016
@adinije, Please I am the one that contacted you through whatsapp about putting me through. I downloaded epic browser and registered on
fiverr. My profile indicates that I am from Nigeria from the billing information section. How do I claim to be a US citizen? Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
A buyer dropped me a negative rating, after begging her she agreed to remove it. Pls is it possible to reverse this 2 star rating??

Pls beatzone I need u and all my oga @d top here ooo help a brother ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2016
Hi y'all
I know www.54artistry.com tries to mimic freelancer & upwork. I came across a site before that tries to copy fiverr don't remember the name here on NL & I recently came across another called Fivehuns(www.fivehuns.com)*lmao*lol*lwkmd*hehehe*rotflr*
My #Naija people we no dey carry last tilailai

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
tbliss22:
A buyer dropped me a negative rating, after begging her she agreed to remove it. Pls is it possible to reverse this 2 star rating??

Pls beatzone I need u and all my oga @d top here ooo help a brother ooo

yes its possible if you havent rated her and its not up to 3 days she dropped her rating on u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 3:07am On May 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance et al

Rate 260

Contacts on my Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:32am On May 25, 2016
beatzone:

Interested in what please
in fiverr...but don't know where to start from?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 6:15am On May 25, 2016
giftedhands101:
@adinije, Please I am the one that contacted you through whatsapp about putting me through. I downloaded epic browser and registered on
fiverr. My profile indicates that I am from Nigeria from the billing information section. How do I claim to be a US citizen? Thanks.
When you open the browser and start browsing, there is this pop up that will request whether or not you will allow trackers access to your location. Hope you didn't enable it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2016
@3RNEST: You need to read through this whole thread or 75% of it if you're really interested in fiverr that's the best answer you can get from @BEATZONE because even I did so.
Also visit fiverr's blog (www.blog.fiverr.com) great resource centre...

3RNEST:

in fiverr...but don't know where to start from?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2016
See me see trouble o, a female Indian buyer(who knows if nah male self) contacted me to write 10 website articles for her in 24hours which i delivered,only for her to tell me there are so many grammatical errors and the structure is not up to a website standard. I was like nah today I dey write?
Anyways, I thought maybe because I was in a hurry and didn't proofread well enough, so i apologized and promised to review the order. I don't use grammarly, I quickly rush go download am, but I was surprised that even grammarly could only detect some little errors.
Then I decided to ask her for a website content sample, i compared it with mine and there was no difference in what I delivered.
Now she is asking for a refund.
What should I do to this devilish buyer. undecided cry cry

@ everyone I was unable to tag
Adinije
HazzanTazzan
DerrickM
beatzone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2016
Cpolicy:
See me see trouble o, a female Indian buyer(who knows if nah male self) contacted me to write 10 website articles for her in 24hours only for her to tell me there are so many grammatical errors and the structure is not up to a website standard. I was like nah today I dey write?
Anyways, I thought maybe because I was in a hurry and didn't proofread well enough, so i apologized and promised to review the order. I don't use grammarly before, I quickly go download am, but I was surprised that even grammarly could only detect some little errors.
Then I decided to ask her for a website content sample, i compared it with mine and there was no difference in what I delivered.

Adinije
HazzanTazzan
DerrickM
beatzone
don't refund her, indian are not to be trusted, since you have delivered the project chance are she will use it for her blog or change some wordings and still use it
if you have the time , let customer care help you to resolve it
my opinion

damn!!! tired

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2016
Cpolicy:
See me see trouble o, a female Indian buyer(who knows if nah male self) contacted me to write 10 website articles for her in 24hours which i delivered,only for her to tell me there are so many grammatical errors and the structure is not up to a website standard. I was like nah today I dey write?
Anyways, I thought maybe because I was in a hurry and didn't proofread well enough, so i apologized and promised to review the order. I don't use grammarly, I quickly rush go download am, but I was surprised that even grammarly could only detect some little errors.

Adinije
HazzanTazzan
DerrickM
beatzone
Indians and Pakistanis!?? I avoid them like plagues. I've worked with them before on freelancer.com and I know most of them are usually out to scam others.
If you can't afford to lose the money involved, just follow what the poster above wrote by involving the CS, but be careful and wise with how you play your card, so that you won't implicate yourself.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
Cpolicy:

I don't work for Indians because most of them are cheats. They will want to pay penny yet after they have gotten hold of your work, they will want a refund.

How much is involved? If it's small, let go. Because she will maliciously leave 1star on your gig.
But if the money is big, report her to CS. Tell them that buyer is trying to take advantage of you after delivering 10 article!

Next time don't deliver all at once. When a buyer place multiple order, deliver some and tell him/her you need their views on it, 'that you want to know if there is any modifications to be made on it before you proceed. At that point, buyer must say something. Whatever thing he said at that point will be used against him should he/she ask for refund later.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2016
Firmjudge:
My good people and fellow husslers please check out my link, all blasting and corrections are greatly welcomed.

www.fiverr.com/seoelite17

Thank you

I guess I am on my own.
anyway baba God answer my prayer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2016
Firmjudge:

I guess I am on my own.

anyway baba God answer my prayer
lol, before nko?
i am not into SEO hnce i dont know what to say, even most folks that tag me into article will notice i dont comment about there article gig
everything looks perfect ( but i think you copied it from one pro, because it is too perfect for a newbie ) grin
one thing i point out is that your about didn't summarize what they will get for $5 and if they want more they should do this or that
grab?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2016
Cpolicy:

Adinije
HazzanTazzan
DerrickM
beatzone

Avoid Indians, Pakistan's,Afghanistans and anything that end in "ans"

Yeye people

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2016
khassy:

Avoid Indians, Pakistan's,Afghanistans and anything that end in "ans"

Yeye people
boss long tym ooo Hw v u been ooo ? abeg person fit run proofreading on phone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.