Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612390 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ariguy: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please how can i get USA phone number in other to verify my fiverr account please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
mrphysics:

I noticed that too. They have improved
Yeah, considerably smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ariguy:
Please how can i get USA phone number in other to verify my fiverr account please?
Oga why didn't you use Nigeria number? I don't know what is wrong with us? Me I started less than a month now with Nigeria number and I know how much av made, including a friend of mine an India guy he used Nigeria number since January now he have made about 95 sells . Just have a Niche you are good at sells will Come.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmysblog24:
Oga why didn't you use Nigeria number? I don't know what is wrong with us? Me I started less than a month now with Nigeria number and I know how much av made, including a friend of mine an India guy he used Nigeria number since January now he have made about 95 sells . Just have a Niche you are good at sells will Come.
bro pls which nichie u into, i started since 2mnths now no sales yet, I'm into graphics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teebrown59: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please I have $23.72 PayPal for sale
Its urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
fgsamuel:

Baba has been campaigning relentlessly, WHO CAN VOUCH FOR HIM?
Bro. Please write out your number, so I will be sure you are the one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Graphics designers how market?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
yusuftaiwo2015:
Bro. Please write out your number, so I will be sure you are the one
whatsapp link https:///send?phone=2349090002956
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
fgsamuel:

whatsapp link https:///send?phone=2349090002956
Okay. I want to deal with fgsamuel and emmsyblog vouched for him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Bring all what you have and I will take all at your rate. Inbox me or
Contact 08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmysblog24:
. Am a graphics designer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2018
cgniyi:

I started selling june 2017 after reading through most of this particular thread.

Got my firsit job through the buyer requests section - my strategy, as suggested on one of the early pages, is to quote $5 for requests just to attract buyers.

Once you complete that first job to the satisfaction of your buyer chances are you'll get 5 star reviews easily and attract new/repeat buyers.

I never used that $5 method when I was a customer of BR section. Before person go order slave order.

Also, I once lost a job because my bid was "too low" ($70). The guy contacted me and was asking while mine was low cs others where charging 200+ for the job. Tho, I tried to explain that I was trying to earn a reputation first. The guy just drop one excuse move ahead.

I always try to charge right for any job, cause the time and effort 3D graphics take nor be joke at all oh. Especially when you see what pple make from other niche... E dey somehow.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2018
eniola1010:
Fiverr review from a plain username, usa seller account for sale at 2100

Whatsapp me on the number in my profile

pls I need a fiverr five star review for one of my gigs.
pls reply with your phone number so I can contact you asap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cgniyi(m): 3:02am On Apr 05, 2018
BRAINZBox:

I never used that $5 method when I was a customer of BR section. Before person go order slave order.

Also, I once lost a job because my bid was "too low" ($70). The guy contacted me and was asking while mine was low cs others where charging 200+ for the job. Tho, I tried to explain that I was trying to earn a reputation first. The guy just drop one excuse move ahead.

I always try to charge right for any job, cause the time and effort 3D graphics take nor be joke at all oh. Especially when you see what pple make from other niche... E dey somehow.

You're correct, one has to be careful not to charge too low on a job that's worth so much.
I should have mentioned that the first $5 order from BR was for a mockup that I simply downloaded online and made minor adjustment.

3D graphics does take time and effort like you say. In the time it might take me to complete one job, someone from another niche may complete 20 orders in the same time. One of the reasons for this is that these niches benefit from the use of presets/templates.

That's why I created another gig for just product mockups - all I do is place a label/artwork on a pre-existing model and that's it. The only time I take on a more complex job now is if the buyer agrees to a sensible price.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2018
cgniyi:

You're correct, one has to be careful not to charge too low on a job that's worth so much.
I should have mentioned that the first $5 order from BR was for a mockup that I simply downloaded online and made minor adjustment.

3D graphics does take time and effort like you say. In the time it might take me to complete one job, someone from another niche may complete 20 orders in the same time. One of the reasons for this is that these niches benefit from the use of presets/templates.

That's why I created another gig for just product mockups - all I do is place a label/artwork on a pre-existing model and that's it. The only time I take on a more complex job now is if the buyer agrees to a sensible price.

Nice approach, will look into making one gig like that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zekepio(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2018
This is my third week on Fiverr and I haven't made a sale. What am I doing wrong? I also frequent buyers request.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dixon400(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2018
$26 Review available @350/$. Nigerian account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zekepio(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
emmysblog24:
. Am a graphics designer

Chat me up on WhatsApp, fiverr is monitored, you shouldn't say somethings there or risk been blocked.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
bemagnify:
contact me for fiverr reviews

pls I will need fiverr review for one of my gigs. pls reply with your Whatsapp number. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
sircrabo:

pls I will need fiverr review for one of my gigs. pls reply with your Whatsapp number. thanks
my contact is always on my signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
dixon400:
$26 Review available @350/$. Nigerian account
lol... guy U da vex?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
am in need of spinerchief 7.5 or word AI please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temitope23(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
khassy:

Bless up man...

Lol.. I am the official self acclaimed Aproko profile viewer and commentator on this thread tongue tongue tongue... Any profile I see na to talk something...

Lol

It's all good though

Good afternoon, I joined Fiverr last month and two days later I got an order of $5 and three days later, the same buyer ordered for another $5 gig, with 5 star review for each order, the buyer after him did not give any review. But since then orders have not been coming.
Can you please help check if I've not been doing anything wrong.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temitope23(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
khassy:

Hello, Thanks for checking me out. My name is Luisa. I am a Mobile App, Template & UI Designer San Jose, Carlifornia. I Just love Designing and I assure you of the best Design service you can get. I’ll ensure you are captivated with my work. I guarantee you maximum satisfaction if you order now.

Hello and thanks for checking me out,
My name is Luisa, I am a mobile app, template and UI designer based in San Jose, California. I love designing and I assure you of quality design services by ensuring you get captivated with/by my work.
Your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed.

Hi bro, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Please can you help me review my profile and tell me if there's anything you think I should delete or adjust.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
dvkot:
bro pls which nichie u into, i started since 2mnths now no sales yet, I'm into graphics
Chat me up on whatsapp I have business for u. 08078879490
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmysblog24:
Chat me up on whatsapp I have business for u. 08078879490
No problem bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
temitope23:

Hi bro, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Please can you help me review my profile and tell me if there's anything you think I should delete or adjust.

Thanks
what's your niche? send me your account username

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.