Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609079 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PrinceMario(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
appsdope:

What has the ranting got to do with the money? Millionaire that it took 24 hours to pay 100k and a few more to pay 24k.

Please send me the transaction ID so I can contact them.
Thank you
Well, so that you won't misinform people, you told me to split the fund for you.
100k to your mum and the balance for you.
You such an ingrate. I did that without complaining about of bank charges sending to different accounts, and you're here trying to twist it.

My last reply to you. Both here and on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chinwe01:

I have Fiverr reviews for sell.

which country flag does ur fiverr acct diplay?

I need a review for one of my gigs

how much?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
PrinceMario:
Well, so that you won't misinform people, you told me to split the fund for you.
You such an ingrate. I did that without complaining about of bank charges sending to different accounts, and you're here trying to twist it.

Oga please send me the transaction ID. Please just send the ID so I can go my way. How can you block me without rectifying the problem you created. Please just send me the ID. I really do not like issues.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
PrinceMario:

Did it not take you 24 hours to pay? Biko don't lie

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
harnuh01:

Who has deal with this young man before
He is good and respectful.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
ArticleBeast:
Fiverr review available at 1.5k nigeria writing acct
I need the review bro

0yyyyyyyy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at sweet rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Real usa number for fiverr verification for sale at affordable price... contact on signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2018
appsdope:

Oga please send me the transaction ID. Please just send the ID so I can go my way. How can you block me without rectifying the problem you created. Please just send me the ID. I really do not like issues.

But didn't you guys agree on a particular rate before initiating the transaction? If you did, the guilt lies with whoever reneged. Abi ayam not understanding something ni?

I know how it feels to have your money hanging after sweating blood to make the money on Fiverr.

Oga PrinceMario , please give him the transaction ID before you stop responding to him.
That's the best way to clear your name.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Thanks to all that made exchange with me yesterday.......BRING ALL YOUR FIVERR funds for PAYPAL withdrawal.
withdrawal today is going at $330/per 1naira.
DM....0...7..0.89......seven 5 77 nine 1

get your money within 1min of sucessfull verfifcation of your transfer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
bemagnify:
Real usa number for fiverr verification for sale at affordable price... contact on signature.

i sight you @bemagnify well done brover
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akins02324(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Payoneer funds needed at a sweet rate.

Contact us today for a smooth and swift transaction.

Our whatsapp is open 24hrs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Review exchange available. contact me if you need.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chiscomax(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
appsdope:

Did it not take you 24 hours to pay? Biko don't lie
Please I would like some tips. can I add you on whatsapp?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for helping us out. I just joined fiverr and I'm still feeling lost. Really appreciate this effort
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
yemiezay:

i sight you @bemagnify well done brover

My guy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
emmaBS:

But didn't you guys agree on a particular rate before initiating the transaction? If you did, the guilt lies with whoever reneged. Abi ayam not understanding something ni?

I know how it feels to have your money hanging after sweating blood to make the money on Fiverr.

Oga PrinceMario , please give him the transaction ID before you stop responding to him.
That's the best way to clear your name.

No boss. He left my email on his paypal and I withdrew from fiverr not knowing it will enter his acct
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
appsdope:

No boss. He left my email on his paypal and I withdrew from fiverr not knowing it will enter his acct

Sorry about that, bro. If, truly, he sent the money back to Fiverr, they will pay you back. You only need the transaction ID to make things work better and faster.

That said, why not open a payoneer account? The rate is higher and you can either sell to a trusted exchanger or use the ATM.
You can even use the details of a family member to open the account if you don't have a valid ID.

Payoneer is, in my opinion, far better than PayPal.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon/Itunes/Steam/Sephora Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
emmaBS:

Sorry about that, bro. If, truly, he sent the money back to Fiverr, they will pay you back. You only need the transaction ID to make things work better and faster.

That said, why not open a payoneer account? The rate is higher and you can either sell to a trusted exchanger or use the ATM.
You can even use the details of a family member to open the account if you don't have a valid ID.

Payoneer is, in my opinion, far better than PayPal.
Thanks for the advice. I'll get one ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stlarry001(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please I just opened two U.S account with one U.K account on Upwork but the issue is getting the fund. i can use Paypal but i don't trust this guys here that exchanges. Please any idea on how to bypass it and does payonner works on Upwork. Please i need reply.

Note

i help open Verifiable Upwork account for any country within 2 days for a token.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
yemiezay:
Thanks to all that made exchange with me yesterday.......BRING ALL YOUR FIVERR funds for PAYPAL withdrawal.

The sure guy!

He did it for me within a twinkle of an eye!

No too much oyibo!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by UltimateM: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fiverr is a good place to make money. But a lot of people find it difficult to get orders from fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by UltimateM: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one. Every Business needs constant attention if you must make sales.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
stlarry001:
Please I just opened two U.S account with one U.K account on Upwork but the issue is getting the fund. i can use Paypal but i don't trust this guys here that exchanges. Please any idea on how to bypass it and does payonner works on Upwork. Please i need reply.

Note

i help open Verifiable Upwork account for any country within 2 days for a token.
whatsapp me with the price 08078879490 remember u said a token
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
room089:

The sure guy!

He did it for me within a twinkle of an eye!

No too much oyibo!

Guy are you serious!!!
Because i wanna give him a trial
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
bojbest:

Guy are you serious!!!

Bro the guy did it for me.

No much talk, everything was sharp-sharp!

330/$ on paypal is quite commendable I must confess!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Magnifiers on these 3 Accts...

Gullible and new new freelancers won't see what I'm saying anyway

room089:

Bro the guy did it for me.

No much talk, everything was sharp-sharp!

330/$ on paypal is quite commendable I must confess!

bojbest:

Guy are you serious!!!

yemiezay:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Fiverr reviews needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Fiverr reviews needed
contact me 1800
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Google voice number for sale,

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.