Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609676 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anyone selling upwork review.. Abeg pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi there. Anyone knows how to rank new gigs to fiverr first page currently? Please quote or send me a direct message on whatsapp. I'm willing to pay for your services!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fiverr Reviews available. Plain username. Contact @ signature for a quick deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
WalkerMichael:
Hi there. Anyone knows how to rank new gigs to fiverr first page currently? Please quote or send me a direct message on whatsapp. I'm willing to pay for your services!

Buy reviews, thats the 1 and only solution
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Right coroporation

We sell fiverr reviews at a very cheap price
we teach animation tutorials [for those we wish to learn perosnally or to render as service as a freelancer (fiverr, upwork)]
We provide you with ANY COUNTRY number if you need it to open any account including Fiverr
We also help in opening paypal account US or UK AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Whatsapp or call us on 08130959873

Right Corporation
Honestyis our watch word
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
FunnyDude:
Anyone selling upwork review.. Abeg pm me
abeg if you find someone doing so..hala me o! Na God I take beg you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2018
cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Structure your gig titles well and make sure the tags used are heavily searched in the search menu when looking for sellers.

Create videos for your gigs it helps your analytics and yes buying reviews also helps like suggested but not the only way.

Read these links,visit the sites frequently for free tips on freelancing and entrepreneurship.

https://www.sidehustlenation.com/fiverr-homepage-earned-920-in-10-days/

https://hustle.ng/how-to-rank-your-fiverr-gig-aggressively-hot-2017-tricks/

Hope it helps. cool

WalkerMichael:

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2018
PAYONEER FUNDS URGENTLY NEEDED
@BEST RATE

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from your clients and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more info on this deals...........

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWALs, ITUNES and AMAZON gift cards & BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change AT 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 200-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available @ 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 5*/rmb Bulk buyer................

Call/Whatsapp...0.*.7..*0..6..*0..*7.*.2.*.7.*.6..*7..2*.........
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Some should please help me. I want to withdraw my Fiverr fund $50 to my payoneer account but the minimum withdrawal of my payoneer account is $1,000 and I have message payoneer support to reduce the minimum amount for withdrawal to $50 the said no that $1,000 is the minimum.

Please how do I get my fund withdraw from Fiverr because I don't for once trust all this exchangers here.

THAT $50 HARD WELL WELL FOR ME TO GET AM, AS NEW SELLER FOR FIVERR
So I won't like to loose it to this bloody scammers with no mercy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Some should please help me. I want to withdraw my Fiverr fund $50 to my payoneer account but the minimum withdrawal of my payoneer account is $1,000 and I have message payoneer support to reduce the minimum amount for withdrawal to $50 the said no that $1,000 is the minimum.

Please how do I get my fund withdraw from Fiverr because I don't for once trust all this exchangers here.

THAT $50 HARD WELL WELL FOR ME TO GET AM, AS NEW SELLER FOR FIVERR
So I won't like to loose it to this bloody scammers with no mercy.

Withdraw it to payoneer and exchange with Tabbaz (08064430202) stress free. Its ur best choice except you have the payoneer MasterCard.

BTW, hope ur account is eligible to "make a payment"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
BRAINZBox:

Withdraw it to payoneer and exchange with Tabbaz (08064430202) stress free. Its ur best choice except you have the payoneer MasterCard.

BTW, hope ur account is eligible to "make a payment"
please how do I know if my account is eligible or not
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:

If you have received up to $200 from any of these marketplace e.g fiverr. Your account should be eligible.

Or better still, log in and click on "pay" then "make a payment"

If it gives you space to enter details. Then your account is eligible to make a payment.

Else it will tell you to receive additional funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
BRAINZBox:

If you have received up to $200 from any of these marketplace e.g fiverr. Your account should be eligible.

Or better still, log in and click on "pay" then "make a payment"

If it gives you space to enter details. Then your account is eligible to make a payment.

Else it will tell you to receive additional funds.
when I click on PAY it shows PAY VAT.
When I click PAY VAT it will display this country.

Don't know whether this is how it should be

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbens2000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:
What's the hightest amount ATM dey withdraw from payoner
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:
when I click on PAY it shows PAY VAT.
When I click PAY VAT it will display this country.

Don't know whether this is how it should be

Seems you are not eligible to make a payment then..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
BRAINZBox:

Seems you are not eligible to make a payment then..
please how can I get the $50 raw cash
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:

For payoneer aspect, the way out is to earn up to $200 so the make a payment option can be available(this was the option I took).

Or you can order the card if you have a good location to pick it up.

For PayPal..I don't know much, I only use my PayPal for online payments due to restrictions and all..

You can ask around sha, pple should have an alternate solution.

But please if you are going to exchange don't get scammed oh. Ask pple to vouch for the buyer, search the scam list and ALWAYS USE ESCROW.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
raphemmanuel:

Ifyou have the payooneer card, just go to access or first bank to withdraw your cash jeje
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anyone here knows if ipts traffic software still works for sending views to gigs?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
tosinjay:
BULK PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED
@BEST RATE

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
BRAINZBox:

For payoneer aspect, the way out is to earn up to $200 so the make a payment option can be available(this was the option I took).

Or you can order the card if you have a good location to pick it up.

For PayPal..I don't know much, I only use my PayPal for online payments due to restrictions and all..

You can ask around sha, pple should have an alternate solution.

But please if you are going to exchange don't get scammed oh. Ask pple to vouch for the buyer, search the scam list and ALWAYS USE ESCROW.
Thanks a lot I really appreciate.
Is like I will keep hassling till I make up to $200
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
WalkerMichael:

Ifyou have the payooneer card, just go to access or first bank to withdraw your cash jeje
No I don't have the card.
Is there any money required when Applying for the card?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at mouth watering rate. Bring all what you have. Escrow is allowed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I need someone trustworthy to assist me. I want to collect payment from a fiverr I moved off fiverr. How do I do This? It's urgent pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Thanks a lot I really appreciate.
Is like I will keep hassling till I make up to $200

You can order for the card, its free, but there are different usage charges and annual charges too..

So while waiting the card, keep the hustle up till its $200.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.