Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,874 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609619 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Good morning all !
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWALS, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change at 310-335/USD Depending on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd & above @ 200-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$

payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...07 *0.#6,0*.7.#2,7.6,7.#.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vizboy(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2018
vizboy:
Still buying Fiverr Withdrawal.. At a Soft Rate

Buying in Bulk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at best rate.Escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2018
We can help you find a Job!

Everybody dreams of having the perfect job right after school but what happens if you don't?
You make your own, that's what we say.

By now you should have heard about FREELANCING. Freelance is a way to earn money while doing what you are good at without working for any single employer. Freelancing is the next BIG thing and AFRYLance is simplifying it for. Don't let your inability to find a job ruin your ability to provide for yourself or your family. Many are making a minimum of $1K a month freelancing and the beauty of it is that you can work when you want, how you want, and wherever you want.

Don't wait to be told again, you can sell your skills and services online and we can show you how you can make money as a freelancer, selling to international clients today.

Don’t restrict yourself to selling your skills, products, and services locally!

Sell online and get PAID in Naira

AFRYLance is the brainchild of career freelancers who are dedicated to informing and educating youths on the pros and cons of freelancing while bridging the gap between freelancers and the organizations that need their services.

You can visit our website for more information: www.afrylance.com

The number 1 question we get is perhaps the most important:

"How do I get started as a Freelancer?"

To answer this question, we have decided to host a one-day interactive practical seminar on how to begin freelancing.

The seminar is FREE and open for just 15 people!

During this seminar we will teach you:

**How and where to learn a highly sought after digital skill and start getting paid!

**How to register on a freelance platform and help you find the right freelance platform to market your services!

**How to improve yourself, get better at what you do and scale up your freelance career!

+++In addition (for the first five people)

**We will also help you create professional account!

Seminar details are as follows:

Date: 18th August, 2018.

Location: V8 Executive Conference Room, 7B Dr. Ezekuse Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

We don't want anything from you, just your enthusiasm to learn and your laptop or mobile phone as everything will be practicalized. wink

Find out more and book a seat at:
http://www.afrylance.com/seminar/

This seminar is FREE and only available for the serious minded individuals who want to work and earn in dollars grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Ajeigbehot:

Thank you. But I don't get it, does that mean 400usd in total or 300usd?

And can you do that for me?
If yes please let me know because I need it as soon I withdraw my fiverr earning
Yes i can do that for you
You need yo deposite 100usd in the account msking a total of 400usd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajeigbehot: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2018
bbm2016:

I will get to u on Wednesday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajeigbehot: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2018
100$ (2 pieces available @200#/$)

Note: This amazon is from a PayPal and not from dead amazon account, please check my profile so as not to transfer money from dead person account.

No love lust
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 3:12am On Jul 07, 2018
bbm2016:

If you need your UPWORK ACCOUNT to be approved within 5mins contact me on whatsapp 07068612611

Is not for free ooo but
Approval before your payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrHistorian: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2018
appsdope:
excellent writer needed. 1.5 per word.
Interested persons must have a good command of English
I am willing to write for you.

How do I get in contact with you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
MrHistorian:

I am willing to write for you.

How do I get in contact with you?
Pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Arsenal

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2018
64$ fiverr PayPal available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yinn:
Hello,

Good Morning Everyone,

I need a little favour, I woke up and met two messages in my inbox on fiverr, replied as soon as I saw it but it has already had a negative impact on my response rate. I was at 96 and now I'm at 89 and the dreaded 15th of every month is fast approaching, I just need someone, anyone to simply drop me a message on
www.fiverr.com/mistalim for me to reply and boost up my response rate.

Will really appreciate.

Thanks.

Have you resolved this ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
BRAINZBox:

Have you resolved this ?

Still on it, would appreciate if you can help.

I'm online 24.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajeigbehot: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
75$ Skrill available

100$ amazon gift code available

(serious and legit buyers only, direct buyer, direct loader,. No middleman)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajeigbehot: 3:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Ajeigbehot:
75$ Skrill available

100$ amazon gift code available

(serious and legit buyers only, direct buyer, direct loader,. No middleman)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Yinn:

Still on it, would appreciate if you can help.
I'm online 24.
Do you still need help?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
118$ PayPal available fnf for 325/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Olatimide:

Do you still need help?

Yes please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Yinn post=69160387]Hello,

Good Morning Everyone.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Yinn:

Still in need guys, please just a few more replies and I'm good.
I ll send you a message now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olatimide:

I ll send you a message now

Thanks a lot bro.
Seen and replied.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prdeal: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Join the largest business resource community for Nigerians. Learn everyday how people are making money with different ways online https://m./YoungNigerianBusinessMinds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yinn:

Still in need guys, please just a few more replies and I'm good.

Message sent boss.

Good luck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
pls can a Nigerian be allowed to register on upwork?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
room089:

Message sent boss.

Good luck

Thanks a lot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
organism3:
pls can a Nigerian be allowed to register on upwork?

Yes, I'm an active seller.

It's just difficult to get a new account approved on the platform as of late( doesn't have to do with your country), but there are guys that offer the service of helping you approve your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adebaba1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
I can design a WordPress woocommerce website with online payment system.

WhatsApp 07051923534

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: Jidonskii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.