Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610718 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
2k is on the low side.

Bonanza is on till friday. Get your customized fiverr review for N2200

promisedwealth:
2k 4 a review 4rm the foreign account deal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chima0121: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
very interesting
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 2:04am On Jul 26, 2018
mrphysics:

I think with the emboldened that after helping you out, CS will initiate your ID verification.

I will recommend that you first change your gig image before contacting support.

Also, is your account a deported account?

Yes it's a deported account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by POISE10(m): 3:39am On Jul 26, 2018
if you are in need of a freelance writer you can contact me at poisederrick@aol.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eAfricatoppy(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Amazon gift card,cash receipt: 100$
Amazon gift code: 120$
Paypal fund fnf: 120$
AVAILABLE!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2018
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
olubankemi:

Yes, thanks so much for your time and response.

I checked upwork now and found out transfer to payoneer is $2. Thats a total of $17. But there are other account and card charges. Might only be saving only $5-8 after all the charges.

Thanks again.
Pleasure.
Wow! $2? And it's totally free from Fiverr to Payoneer. �
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
If you can't make it on FIVERR why not try UPWORK
I can help you with an almost FREE Upwork Account Approval within 10mins
Approved Foreign Account also Available Whatsapp Now 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Emmyk:

Pleasure.

Upwork like money now. The only free withdrawal is to a US account. Dem dem be that.

After taking 20/10/5% as the case maybe it's not enough for them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayemileto(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
mrphysics:

I went through your gig and it's clear you didn't set your account well.

1. You have only one gig which you offer basic services only. Create more gigs and use the basic, standard, and premium gig level. There's a Nigerian who is a Top Rated Seller in that your niche, his name is ollydave. Go through his gigs and see how you can improve account.

2. Your profile isn't well written. I have Passion for Designing, Animating and Editing
i have good experience in whiteboard animation, 2d animation,
Am also a Full stack Developer in an Advertising Agency.
This is not well written. This is what buyers see when they visit your fiverr page.

3. You rushed your gig description. It isn't catchy. If you are not a writer, you can use the service on one on nairaland and get yourself a well written profile and gig description. Fiverr is a money making website, therefore, before you start, you must be prepared because the competition is so high. You don't seem to come prepared for the competition therein.

4. Create more gigs.

Please, help me review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/oloriirephilip

I get lots of impressions but "once in a while" Order.

for example, I have over 3,200 impressions in the last 60 days, 1,700 in the last 30 days and over 300 in the last 7 days but clicks and views is very low.

I reduced the prices of some of my Gigs yesterday after checking similar Gigs.

Other people can help me check as well.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Emmyk:

Pleasure.

Not FREE at all. Instant loading to Payoneer from Fiverr eats up $3 and even the slower loading option (3days) cost $1 in service charge.

Just to clear the air. How's the biz going?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ayemileto:

Please, help me review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/oloriirephilip

I get lots of impressions but "once in a while" Order.

for example, I have over 3,200 impressions in the last 60 days, 1,700 in the last 30 days and over 300 in the last 7 days but clicks and views is very low.

I reduced the prices of some of my Gigs yesterday after checking similar Gigs.

Other people can help me check as well.

Thanks.
1. Remove the image there, doesn't look professional. Replace it with an image of yours where you are wearing some smiles, or design a circular logo with short description of what you do.

2. Take your time to write your profile description.

3. You render some conflicting services. If you are doing data entry do it, if you are into programming, then do that. Don't join the two together.

3. In your skills, you didn't add some SEO skills. I can see physics and other skills that are not related to the service you render. Go through gigs of same service, check what they use as their skills, if you have it, kindly replace it with yours.

4. Go to your section, on the front page, you will see level one seller's gig on front page. Check their search tag, just below their reviews, and add it to yours to boost your ranking.

Take time to set your gig up.

Goodluck bro and happy selling.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Emmyk:

Pleasure.
Wow! $2? And it's totally free from Fiverr to Payoneer.
Payoneer still charge me $3 for every withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayemileto(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Remove the image there, doesn't look professional. Replace it with an image of yours where you are wearing some smiles, or design a circular logo with short description of what you do.

2. Take your time to write your profile description.

3. You render some conflicting services. If you are doing data entry do it, if you are into programming, then do that. Don't join the two together.

3. In your skills, you didn't add some SEO skills. I can see physics and other skills that are not related to the service you render. Go through gigs of same service, check what they use as their skills, if you have it, kindly replace it with yours.

4. Go to your section, on the front page, you will see level one seller's gig on front page. Check their search tag, just below their reviews, and add it to yours to boost your ranking.

Take time to set your gig up.

Goodluck bro and happy selling.

Thanks bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
mrphysics:

Payoneer still charge me $3 for every withdrawal.

I'm referring to the new Payoneer account. The one that allows you withdraw to Payoneer account first, then move the money to your domiciliary account. You can't use old Payoneer account for this process. I was being charged $1 or $3 with my old Payoneer account, but you can't send to Dom with this account.

I'll insert three screenshots. I initiated $88 transaction from Fiverr to Payoneer... Check from Fiverr...to my email...to Payoneer, you'll notice it's still $88 when it reached my Payoneer.

It's even Instant Loading. It lands in my Payoneer in a matter of minutes. cheesy

WordFamous:

Not FREE at all. Instant loading to Payoneer from Fiverr eats up $3 and even the slower loading option (3days) cost $1 in service charge.

Just to clear the air. How's the biz going?

I use Instant Loading always and it's free, no $3. I get charged $15 always to move at least $1,000 from Payoneer to Dom account. I can't come and be paying another $3. cheesy

My brother, business is fine. How about yours?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
olubankemi:

Upwork like money now. The only free withdrawal is to a US account. Dem dem be that.

After taking 20/10/5% as the case maybe it's not enough for them.

Eya. And it's this Upwork I'm still trying to get back to, after my ol' account was deactivated last year. embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by faswad: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2018
faswad:
Hey Guys.
For those who are still Struggling to make good money online. I think you should check this out in the business section.

https://www.nairaland.com/4640122/discover-how-start-business-nigeria-without#69722774

Stop spamming this thread with nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dlawnoni: 1:35am On Jul 27, 2018
please...is there a way I can download an Instagram video..?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 5:12am On Jul 27, 2018
PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!!

Bonanza is still on for your fiverr reviews. Get your Fiverr review at very affordable price from Nigerian or UK account.

N2200 and N2250 respectively for the $(5 + 2). Contact 0814 __6114__008.

McOrezi:
2k is on the low side.

Bonanza is on till friday. Get your customized fiverr review for N2200

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adrianuw(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Speaking of Payoneer; for those of us who have the make payment option disabled and can no longer send money to other Payoneer users... How do we go about selling our funds because these ATM charges can kill.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Emmyk:

I'm referring to the new Payoneer account. The one that allows you withdraw to Payoneer account first, then move the money to your domiciliary account. You can't use old Payoneer account for this process. I was being charged $1 or $3 with my old Payoneer account, but you can't send to Dom with this account.

I'll insert three screenshots. I initiated $88 transaction from Fiverr to Payoneer... Check from Fiverr...to my email...to Payoneer, you'll notice it's still $88 when it reached my Payoneer.

It's even Instant Loading. It lands in my Payoneer in a matter of minutes. cheesy

I use Instant Loading always and it's free, no $3. I get charged $15 always to move at least $1,000 from Payoneer to Dom account. I can't come and be paying another $3. cheesy

My brother, business is fine. How about yours?

Biz is good bro. So, if I get a new Payoneer Card, no more charges for transactions BTW Fiverr and Payoneer, even instant loading?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2018
WordFamous:

Biz is good bro. So, if I get a new Payoneer Card, no more charges for transactions BTW Fiverr and Payoneer, even instant loading?
If you link your Dom account, I believe so. BTW, I am yet to request for a new Payoneer card. I basically don't need it now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
blizzers:

Na aw much you for charge?
Master I've not seen your messages o!
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
If you have fiverr reviews for sale at a rrasonable price contact me i need a lot

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fiverr reviews available at a mouthwatering rate. Contact me via my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.