Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610647 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
ebby9z:

Alright. Will send you a mail.
i appreciate you bro, i have seen your mail thanks bunches. but i have added you on hangout so we can talk better, looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Doers,

Today, I completed my 200th order on Fiverr with total earning of $12,496. It's been a long work and you guys have been worth it. Last month, I made a very low earning of $542, and honestly, I thought the mass deportation caused it. Before the mass deportation, I was the only Nigerian on front page, and I was enjoying the green flag. So after the deportation, everywhere was green and I actually prayed for green land. So June wasn't that good, the least since last 8 months.

This month, I prayed and God helped. Making my first $2k/month. So excited, its my first time to earn that in a month, I actually do understand there are people that make that every month but as your boy, it's just my first time. Have been enjoying the $1k/month league.

May God bless Nigeria Doers

16 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebby9z(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shinaabass1236:
i appreciate you bro, i have seen your mail thanks bunches. but i have added you on hangout so we can talk better, looking forward to hearing from you.
I don't really use hangout though...but no problem
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
ebby9z:

Really? Wow... I don't know what to say to you, really.
But let me just tell you.
1. Your niche might require more of pictures than videos , range of which is very few. You can be doing "Storyboarding" "voiceover" "product promotion" "infographics" etc without a gig Video
2. You're comparing yourself to people who are just joining now that the competition has even gotten hotter and the internet generally now embraces more video contents than text (check Cisco report )
3. Even Fiverr advises users to have a gig video to increase their visibility chances and now you're wiser than Fiverr
4. Even if I'm promoting my video services, is it a sin to promote your offering? I've paid several people to do certain things for me, even from this post because I know it's importance.
5. Why do you think I intend creating videos for new Fiverriens from here when I gave 5 orders in queue that I'm battling to meet up with.
6. If you're not willing to assist people without collecting money, don't assume everybody is like you.

Don't quote me back please. Courtesy won't be guaranteed

Please, don't misunderstand me.
If you're on Fiverr and you don't have a gig video, you're simply wasting your time

The bolded was copied directly from your first statement. And that was what elicited my response. Your postulation doesn't hold true for all.

I understand that you might be trying to help people but you should also be realistic. Let's face it, fiverr said videos help buyers to understand the services you render. They didn't say videos help rank your gigs.

The Cisco report you were quoting was comparing text and video content. Yes, video contents rank better on Google but on fiverr, nobody can beat their chest and say, "I know how this works". So, don't raise people's hopes with information that is not factual.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebby9z(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Grupo:

Please, don't misunderstand me.
If you're on Fiverr and you don't have a gig video, you're simply wasting your time

The bolded was copied directly from your first statement. And that was what elicited my response. Your postulation doesn't hold true for all.

I understand that you might be trying to help people but you should also be realistic. Let's face it, fiverr said videos help buyers to understand the services you render. They didn't say videos help rank your gigs.

The Cisco report you were quoting was comparing text and video content. Yes, video contents rank better on Google but on fiverr, nobody can beat their chest and say, "I know how this works". So, don't raise people's hopes with information that is not factual.
I'm not an authority on Fiverr matters. In fact I joined in June. If j emphasis on videos, then that's my perspective. It's the same perspective applicable to Upwork and other freelancing sites. It's just my perspective. If you say videos doesn't make any difference, then that's your perspective. In fact if you say keywords and a good gig description don't make any difference. It's still your perspective.
But as a new user of a platform, I'd rather advise people tick all the boxes and stand a better chance.
Thats my perspective and it's working for me. As very new as I am now in Fiverr , I'm rarely without orders on queue and I know how much I've made.
So I'm merely sharing my perspective not trying to "sell my gig"
No be quarrel.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Today, I completed my 200th order on Fiverr with total earning of $12,496. It's been a long work and you guys have been worth it. Last month, I made a very low earning of $542, and honestly, I thought the mass deportation caused it. Before the mass deportation, I was the only Nigerian on front page, and I was enjoying the green flag. So after the deportation, everywhere was green and I actually prayed for green land. So June wasn't that good, the least since last 8 months.

This month, I prayed and God helped. Making my first $2k/month. So excited, its my first time to earn that in a month, I actually do understand there are people that make that every month but as your boy, it's just my first time. Have been enjoying the $1k/month league.

Congrats, more Blessings

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Whao this is great, Congrats bro, I pray I reach your level one day...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:

All gigs on writing niche front page just changed to Nigeria all through. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
lol the fear of deportation is the beginning of wisdom
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Olatimide:

Whao this is great, Congrats bro, I pray I reach your level one day...
You will soon reach there bro. Keep the mindset positive and it's all yours. When I created my gig, it took 3 months to get my first order. From February, I got my first order in May. Since then it's been glorious.

But during that three months of waiting, I never gave up. Keep pushing, we will reach there soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

lol the fear of deportation is the beginning of wisdom

My account was already green before the massive deportation. I was on a Nigerian account for more than 7 months before the mass deportation.

I really enjoyed been the only Nigerian in the midst of pseudo US accounts.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:

My account was already green before the massive deportation. I was on a Nigerian account for more than 7 months before the mass deportation.

I really enjoyed been the only Nigerian in the midst of pseudo US accounts.
wow .

how did you do it Mr physics. did you bypass the IP address

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shinaabass1236: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
ebby9z:

I don't really use hangout though...but no problem
it is so we can chat enough to get your advice and insructions, kindly bear with me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Congrats on this achievements! It's time for me to be serious with my own account too.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Femolacaster:

Congrats on this achievements! It's time for me to be serious with my own account too.
Don't joke with it bro. It might be a life saver. My account is very important to me.

Wishing you the best bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

wow .

how did you do it Mr physics. did you bypass the IP address
Selling with a Nigerian account is simple nah, Just register with your normal browser and your location is automatically set to Nigeria.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Don't joke with it bro. It might be a life saver. My account is very important to me.

Wishing you the best bro

Big congrat bro, keep up the good work, I pray God will multiple your efforts. Most people will long throat for this kind result, including me, but the question is, are they ready to put in the required WORK? I can still you remember a post you did last year in which you said that you literally spent the 24 hours for some weeks on fiverr buyer request before you started seeing the results. Kudos to you bro, and keep flying higher.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirkunzy55: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Wow this this is great. Am new on Fiverr and I will love u to put me tru on how to land my first order.
Sirkunzy55@gmail.com
My mail
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Before the mass deportation, I was the only Nigerian on front page, and I was enjoying the green flag. So after the deportation, everywhere was green and I actually prayed for green land.

Grupo:

It's been more than 2 years and all my gigs are on the front page of my niche. Not just the front page, but the first two lines. You know what? I don't have a gig video.

Masters, this might sound funny but I'm serious:

How can one know whether his gig is on the front page or not?

I mean, how do I check that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Selling with a Nigerian account is simple nah, Just register with your normal browser and your location is automatically set to Nigeria.

how long have you been on fiverrr

why did you choose to use your Nigerian address when everyone was doing otherwise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Woah 743. Being long I visited this page.
Bro please I sent u a mail. Need to find out certain information hopefully that's alright with u.

Anticipating ur reply. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:33am On Jul 30, 2018
lexykeyz:

Woah 743. Being long I visited this page.
Bro please I sent u a mail. Need to find out certain information hopefully that's alright with u.

Anticipating ur reply. Thanks.
I registered February last year, got my first order May last year 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2018
favourbaby:

Masters, this might sound funny but I'm serious:

How can one know whether his gig is on the front page or not?

I mean, how do I check that?
It depends on your niche. If you offer writing services, then search "write eBook or ebook writing", the first page becomes the front page. I do my search using "write eBook"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:40am On Jul 30, 2018
sirkunzy55:

Wow this this is great. Am new on Fiverr and I will love u to put me tru on how to land my first order.
Sirkunzy55@gmail.com
My mail
Thanks
Welcome to Fiverr boss.

However, you can imagine the kind of emails I receive from nairaland, how do you think I can reply to all of them? So I take my time and reply when free. Also, I don't guide someone from scratch, I can only answer questions.

Everyday, I receive mails from people who needs to be guided, I can't possibly guide all at the same time. So what I do is to refer them to pages 1-10 of this thread. Take your time and read through those pages, if you still have questions then ask on the thread.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2018
richkal:

Big congrat bro, keep up the good work, I pray God will multiple your efforts. Most people will long throat for this kind result, including me, but the question is, are they ready to put in the required WORK? I can still you remember a post you did last year in which you said that you literally spent the 24 hours for some weeks on fiverr buyer request before you started seeing the results. Kudos to you bro, and keep flying higher.

Thanks bro. It's not been easy. Since Fiver started the monthly evaluation, I have never been affected. Next month will be the 8th month of consistency. My level 2 badge remains intact. This means that it's not been easy. I wake up in-between sleeps to respond to New messages like I am doing now. It's not healthy but that's the work involved.
Like you said, I literally lived in BR page when I started, sending requests. New sellers should know it's not going to be easy. When I started, I knew people were already there, and that the competition is high, so I wasn't expecting a miraculous beginning. So even after 3 months of no order, I was still patient, I have never bought reviews.

The problem is that beginners want it quick quick. Also, they think they are putting in enough work without knowing the kind of work we level 2 sellers do to retain this level every month.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chrislong(m): 3:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone, kindly add me to any fiverr whatsapp group pretty pls. And i need reviews, im trying to get back to level 2/ Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by boladale(f): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys.

I'll also appreciate being added to the Freelancing/Fiverr WhatsApp group pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venom104: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:

Congrats, More Blessings.. Actually had my worst month since i joined Fiverr this June. Better days ahead as always
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Oya coman sow your seed o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrHim(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:
Doers,

Well done @mrphysics! Very impressive considering you just started last year. I am seven months ahead of you, but still $2k short of your present target. Your tenacity and dedication will definitely pay off at the end.

After my deportation, my sales slowed down a bit, but I still get orders from just six constant buyers that always enable me reach my monthly threshold, my other core buyers, I moved them outside the platform and charge them Upwork price. wink

Fiverr has become my second source of income as I need my time to run my other gigs. I ALWAYS turn off my availability status especially when I need to sleep, most buyers always filter their search for only those who are available.

For those struggling or new on the Fiverr, as @grupo stated: if you don't have a 'professional' gig video on your account, you are simply wasting your time. This is the standard now and their algorithm and bots place emphasis on this for ranking and impressions, irrespective of the niche you are in.

Do not rush and join the bandwagon, take you time and do proper KEYWORD and NICHE research for whatever service you plan on offering. The competition is much, but luckily, most are mediocre sellers who just rush on Fiverr looking for a quick buck, sorry, that won't cut it again.

An example: let's say you want to offer ebook writing service, that is the niche, now if you are searching for a unique KEYWORD or topic, that you will offer in the ebook writing service, like gender, using Google, you can use long-tail keyword for a sub- niche, like transgender. Look up the number of search result for that and create your title and description from the information you get - "I will write an ebook on transgender." Something along that line. If one million people are searching for that topic and only 1% are converted to buyers and you charge just $5, please do the math on your earnings from that number. The more unique the service you offer, the less competition you have.

Anyway, read the pages as suggested by @mrphysics, be dedicated, learn more and be proficient in the service you offer, but more importantly, make you love the service you are providing , that is key, freelancing is meant to be a joyous experience and not a chore.

More Benjamins to all $$$

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.