Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614984 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
ojasweb:
Dear Nairalanders, please before you transact with anyone using my name, kindly try your best to verify. I have been notified about some guys that are impersonating me.
These are my phone numbers:

Please do not transact with anyone who claimed to be me via email. I am 100% transparent.

Thanks

Ayomide93
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hi,checked it out. It's nice you used a video for your gig. Truth be told your logo samples aren't well arranged on your pics and not professional looking in presentation. Clients will think twice before ordering your services.

You need to work on new logos as practice for your portfolio. I dunno whether you use Illustrator,Photoshop and InDesign not just CorelDraw only. Clients are more biased to Adobe apps and their file outputs.

Use the buyers request more often and buy reviews. Also search for hot keywords to use for your tags. What i mean is take note of the first 5 searched words related to logos and graphic design.

Get on YouTube,search for @TastyTuts,@CreatnProcess and @SpoonGraphics. The channels are dedicated to graphic design and multimedia design. Add more gigs to let your account to get more hits in the searches by buyers. Hope that helps,best regards. cool

OwlaRowl:

Good morning guys, please I'd really appreciate any advice on my Gig, hoping someone helps me take a look at it.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
I need someone to create a US paypal for me oo cry

If you need reviews am the man for the job
I get you reviews from different accounts as muxh as you want
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can help
bbm2016:
I need someone to create a US paypal for me oo cry

If you need reviews am the man for the job
I get you reviews from different accounts as muxh as you want
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
paypal 188$ available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chukwudiike(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Weekly legit source:

Amazon gift card on sale
500$ with cash receipt
100$ with cash receipt
@250

150$ with no receipt
@230

100$ ecode
@180
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mustiboy(m): 1:41am On Aug 16, 2018
hello, friends. I'm at crossroads on whether to venture into Fiverr now or not. I know I came late to the party. lots of peeps have had their own big share of the Fiverr cake and gone.

according to the information I gathered recently, I deduced that it's now very difficult to make sales on Fiverr not to talk of the newbies. As discouraging as that is, I still feel and believe I can still make it on Fiverr against the odds. methods that worked some years back when this thread was created may not work today. hence, I'm pleadingly asking that someone on here puts me through on how Fiverr is done today. I want to venture into the writing niche.

secondly, I haven't gotten the level of affluence required to invest in Fiverr for now. as I have come to know, buying of reviews is trendy and seems to work. also worth mentioning is the creation of videos that depicts one's services. the question is, can I still get orders without doing any of these? I'm sincerely asking because like I said earlier, I've not gotten the level of affluence required for the aforementioned.

lastly, can I venture into the writing niche with just my smartphone? I currently don't have a windows device. I type faster on smartphone than I do on a laptop. I know some apps that I can use for writing articles. I'd love if someone suggest others if there's any in this niche doing it with just a smartphone.

I'll appreciate all replies.

beatzone
kassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2018
I'm still buying Payoneer @JUICY RATE

Instant payment Guaranteed!!

Tap WhatsApp link below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
I need to buy a review of 100usd for fiverr
Just 1 review if you have up to that kind of cash message me on my whatsapp no
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Many people have been contacting me recently to reduce the price of my Grammarly Premium Account. The good news is that I have decided to reduce the price from N300 to N200 per day.

In other words, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N200/day for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
*PAYONEER FUNDS* needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at *mouth watering rate.* Bring all what you have. Payment within 3-4 minutes after approval. Our office is open 24/7.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fiverr review urgently needed. Foreign account will be preferred. Nigerian is welcome.

If you have up to $105 please hit me up on whatsapp or call on 0814__611__4008

Mustiboy:
hello, friends. I'm at crossroads on whether to venture into Fiverr now or not. I know I came late to the party. lots of peeps have had their own big share of the Fiverr cake and gone.

according to the information I gathered recently, I deduced that it's now very difficult to make sales on Fiverr not to talk of the newbies. As discouraging as that is, I still feel and believe I can still make it on Fiverr against the odds. methods that worked some years back when this thread was created may not work today. hence, I'm pleadingly asking that someone on here puts me through on how Fiverr is done today. I want to venture into the writing niche.

secondly, I haven't gotten the level of affluence required to invest in Fiverr for now. as I have come to know, buying of reviews is trendy and seems to work. also worth mentioning is the creation of videos that depicts one's services. the question is, can I still get orders without doing any of these? I'm sincerely asking because like I said earlier, I've not gotten the level of affluence required for the aforementioned.

lastly, can I venture into the writing niche with just my smartphone? I currently don't have a windows device. I type faster on smartphone than I do on a laptop. I know some apps that I can use for writing articles. I'd love if someone suggest others if there's any in this niche doing it with just a smartphone.

beatzone
kassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmey67: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
$125 paypal available for sale all fund from Fiverr

SCAMMERS STAY CLEAR!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adammessinger(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Our software library provides a free download of Windows WhatsApp 0.3.225. The default filenames for the program’s offline installer are WhatsAppSetup.exe, WhatsApp64Setup.exe etc. WhatsApp’s official desktop app has been available for Windows operating systems for quite some time, but the app is now available. The app can sync messages between the WhatsApp app on your smartphone and the desktop, so you can continue your conversations or start new ones from your Windows PC. https://qopi.info/418ffc
https://newfreesoftwares.com/windows-whatsapp-free-download/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by All4good: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mustiboy:

beatzone
kassy

It cost nothing to setup a fiverr account, so why not, you should certainly give it a try. While you are at it, you could also write for some established writers here who sometimes have excess work load. I experience that often and am always happy to share my income.
You can type on your smart phone except you may not be able to run grammarly, copyscape etc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed

@Nice rates

Instant payment guaranteed

Whatsapp link on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GentlePEACE: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Singapore1:
now that i am less busy, who need LONG TAIL PRO?
pls i need it. email: teeboiklassic@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
GentlePEACE:
pls i need it. email: teeboiklassic@gmail.com
After 2 years
God bless our hustle bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CharlesJok3r: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mustiboy:

beatzone
kassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CharlesJok3r: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
@MUSTIBOY. it's not too late to begin as a new seller @ fiverr.com. And things hasn't change since this thread was created. Tho i'm not yet active as a seller there but i see many new skilled seller making money there steady.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, I need a competent graphic artist to design a banner for me.

I don't need a beginner.
The banner must be eye-catching with great quality and sharp graphics.
Banner must include graphic images of those things I mentioned.

Details will be given to selected candidate.

An idea of what I need is in the image attached but I need something sharper and better.

Contact me via my signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Sure you can always reach out to me about any difficulty on fiverr.

ArticleBeast:

I would love to pchat you regarding Fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by careertalks: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2018
I need someone who can help me to activate my " make payment" option in payoneer by receiving $150 USD with it ..... Handsome reward awaits the person.. I will pay 350/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Things are cheap on Fiverr oo.. All these Pakistani and Indian guys. I recently placed a request of $5 advert, I need to create 2gig videos for my most promising gig.

See as these guys dey beg me to do my job. That's just 1, 800.

Some guys here will charge you like 5k for just 1gig video.

ArticleBeast you opened my eyes to this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AXYZ: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2018
FunnyDude:
Things are cheap on Fiverr oo.. All these Pakistani and Indian guys. I placed a request of $5 advert to create 2gig videos for my most promising gig.

See as these guys dey beg me to do my job. That's just 1, 800.

Some guys here will charge you like 5k for just 1gig video.

You're right. Some things are actually cheaper doing it abroad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zeedolla(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello Guys.

If you have a Fiverr Account for sale that is over 6 months old and above, even if with no reviews, but must have never gotten any warning from fiverr support and you should be residing in Lagos as well so i can check it our myself.

Hit me up as i will be willing to buy the account from you, instead of letting it lie dormant. - Whatsapp - 090_2050_4900

Again if you can setup a USA Fiverr account that can be fully approved and verified, also hit me up as well.

Whatsapp - 090_2050_4900

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GentlePEACE: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Singapore1:

After 2 years
God bless our hustle bro
yeah, how the hustle dey go for your side? Pls dont forget to send the software
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
I have $272.4 available in my Fiverr account. I need someone to help me withdraw it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.