Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614127 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hi upworkers, uhmmm, ok now, i got a mail from upwork to be featured in their campaign. They will get my picture, clients comments and profile details. And maybe a little story from me, is this fine?

I recently earned top rated.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Still buying payoneer funds

Bits & Bulk

Bring @nice rates

Instant payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tabbaz:
I just created this group for the benefit of freelancers requesting for it.

It's knowledge sharing group. You may join if you have what to learn or what to share.

https : //chat. whatsapp . com/ 9DN0cNyBuKY7g6sLwQqIuh

Remove the space in between

N.B. As you know scammers are everywhere. I will not be monitoring transactions in this group, so don't send money to anyone indiscriminately

Good luck

Link revoked for security reasons. You may contact me if you still want to join
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
olubankemi:
Hi upworkers, uhmmm, ok now, i got a mail from upwork to be featured in their campaign. They will get my picture, clients comments and profile details. And maybe a little story from me, is this fine?

I recently earned top rated.
if your profile bear your original details...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hii everyone, I need the help of a veteran Upworker here. Is there anyone who could help?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Forevermore: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hii everyone, I need the help of a veteran Upworker here. Is there anyone who could help?
what's your challenge?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

Kindly Add me to the group

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fidelmalek, the professional scammer, interacting with members here using a new moniker

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lalakas: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2018
I laugh, its so sad that many people dont dig to find out about this guy called forevermore. He is a liar, a thief, scammer, fraudster. He uses his other moniker to support himself and people succum.

You claim to earn over 2k dollars and you are all over the threads, why are you not busy workig for your clients? I have made findings with your mtn line and it correlate with the names given.

The account he said he is selling is the same account he used to defraud and using the same account to claim he is making over 2k with it. He registered it as hope daniels, same account he claim to sell in july and still using same to make 2k dollars.

If you are not careful, i will mail upwork the screenshots of your dealings, consider all your earning lost soon if you refuse to refund that guy you defrauded 10k.

I have eyes and facts about you.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lalakas: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Forevermore:
what's your challenge?

Behaving like a pro?

Get off. You are a scammer!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lalakas: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2018
gensteejay:
Fidelmalek, the professional scammer, interacting with members here using a new moniker

He is forevermore.

He defrauded that guy of 10k.

He is here ranting.

All elegations against him are true.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 2:01am On Aug 19, 2018
dominique:

Your second accusation within a week, this is serious.
How much was agreed for the work? Who rated the work as half-baked, you or upwork? Can you show us samples of this half baked work? Did you submit the work or not? If yes, were you paid in full?

I'll be needing more clarifications on this dennisbolton0@gmail.com email you happened to share with a serial scammer. Further findings I made on it revealed to me that it is indeed your personal email not a general one like you claimed the other day.

Hope to hear from you and your accuser Humbleme99

Hmmm....make I dey observe this movie.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by preciousnobel(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2018
gensteejay:
Sharp man ! You are right!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by preciousnobel(m): 5:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Tread with caution!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dlawnoni: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2018
pls..do i need a VPN to open a U$ fiver account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
Tabbaz:

I am interested,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Forevermore:
now I don't usually do this, but this uncouth pig of a girl just called me out, and I'm hitting back!
This idiot contacted me for a writing job, I interviewed her, gave her a project to work on.
She submitted half baked stuff and I overlooked it and told her I'll pay ASAP
Now this pig sent me insults upon insults about paying her. I told her to calm down, that once my funds clears (upwork hold funds for five days) I'll pay her. (note :I just paid my writer for an eBook worth 70,0000 words, so I was a bit low on funds) She sent me demeaning texts, but I played cool. I sent her 2,000 out of her money (3150) promising to pay asap.
She got the money and blocked me thereafter.
Osas or whatever your name is, do you have a husband at all? Because I'm pretty sure that you don't with this kind of disgraceful character.
Kindly tell the house how I scammed your or you'll face a lengthy ban for character assassination..
Picture 1: she sent insults
Picture2: I forwarded my last change to her, even acknowledging her insults, but still played cool!
Picture3: evidence of payment.
Now pig, kindly Tell the house how I defrauded you.
And for your information, I'll make sure you never get a writing job here again. You want to place a bet? You've bitten more than you can chew, so let's see how it pans out. Cc:Dominique
I just confirmed that this scammer is the same Fidelmalek that has a reputation for defrauding writers through nairaland. Here is the screenshot of the part payment he sent.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
humbleme99:
I just confirmed that this scammer is the same Fidelmalek that has a reputation for defrauding writers through nairaland. Here is the screenshot of the part payment he sent.

Cc Dominique tabbaz philtrust

Aganyi fidelis ukwada

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
fineeyez:
Hello house. Please has anyone had this experience on Fiverr. I just got back my account after it was restricted and since then any buy (both new and existing) who tries to contact me gets this message "username can no longer be contacted". And the message box becomes grey, so they are not able to message me. I have complained to CS and they insist that my account is ok. They said I should ask any buyer have this problem to message CS directly. Please bosses in the house I need your help.

The user is banned. He probably violated fiverr twrms
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Tabbaz:

The user is banned. He probably violated fiverr twrms

Hello Tabbaz thanks for your reply. However I don't think I am banned since I can still do everything else on the account. It's just the messaging that is having issues. Client who try to message me get the notification "smithfix can no longer be contacted". I have contacted CS severally and they said there is nothing wrong with my account, that I should ask my clients to contact CS when they get the message error.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2018
I have a few weeks old US upwork account available for sale. Whatsapp me on 09030600422 for negotiations.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by preciousnobel(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lobatan! I knew it! It is the same Fidelmalek. The guy is an unrepentant scammer.
And he would be forming Upwork boss here. Ole buruku!
He once used this dp
Fidelmalek you can come for my head o!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
fineeyez:

Hello Tabbaz thanks for your reply. However I don't think I am banned since I can still do everything else on the account. It's just the messaging that is having issues. Client who try to message me get the notification "smithfix can no longer be contacted". I have contacted CS severally and they said there is nothing wrong with my account, that I should ask my clients to contact CS when they get the message error.
I mean the client that contacted you might have violated fiverr terms
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tabbaz:
if your profile bear your original details...

Truely represented. Not excercising fears but just asking about the benefits.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
olubankemi:

Truely represented. Not excercising fears but just asking about the benefits.
great. It's positive dear
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
I need US number that can be used for Fiverr Verification.
US Upwork account available, 100% verified, Phone number Verified. Mention me

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
funlord:

Cc Dominique tabbaz philtrust

Aganyi fidelis ukwada

I have seen it bro but Forevermore is yet to clearify himself on how he used the same account Fidelis Ukwada to sent money to a fellow writer but he denied not being the one when he scammed me of 10k which I paid to that same account.

@Tabbaz @Dominique pls check @Humbleme99 for screenshot.
You guys need to do something for him to provide my 10k

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
preciousnobel:
Lobatan! I knew it! It is the same Fidelmalek. The guy is an unrepentant scammer.
And he would be forming Upwork boss here. Ole buruku!
He once used this dp
Fidelmalek you can come for my head o!

Exactly, Forevermore is a scammer with real name Ukwada Fidelis, he scammed me of 10k... He likes using those pics in his whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.