Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620784 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juniorboi007: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
juniorboi007:
Fiverr reviews is always needed..... Buyers account, Sellers account.

Either naija or foreign account is welcomed. Quote me or message me in whatsapp for a smooth deak

still needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juniorboi007: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
jboy01:
I am experiencing the same problem. any solution?

which sim card are you using to verify it??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wahala dey o...was asked to verify my identity this morning..... But my card was rejected twice..... I am with CS now and waiting for the response.... sad sad sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:
Wahala dey o...was asked to verify my identity this morning..... But my card was rejected twice..... I am with CS now and waiting for the response.... sad sad sad

Hehehehehehe, I thought they have stopped this verification nonsense.

A friend of mine was asked to verify too today. His ID was rejected also and he is currently talking with support. I have few questions to ask sir:

1. Do you have a profile picture or logo on your account profile picture display?
2. Do you have any order in queue?
3. Is this a Nigerian account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello,
Please boss in the house I need your assistance. I have just been asked to verify my ID within 7 days. Please what documents do I need for this?

I'll also like to know what my stand is. The account is a deported Nigeria account.
The I'm not the person on my profile image
And the name on the account is also not my real name. Please I'll appreciate any useful information

Cc
My physics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Which card were you trying to use for the verification?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Verification again, hmm.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
juniorboi007:

still needed
Contact me via whatsapp on sig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fiverr reviews available from USA and UK female account
Price:2800naira.
Whatsapp:08067438374

Still available!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guys please I want to confirm if Fiverr does phone verification during the linking of Paypal. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
sammirano:
Guys please I want to confirm if Fiverr does phone verification during the linking of Paypal. Thanks

Yes, they do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Grupo:

Which card were you trying to use for the verification?

Permanent voter card
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrphysics:

Hehehehehehe, I thought they have stopped this verification nonsense.

A friend of mine was asked to verify too today. His ID was rejected also and he is currently talking with support. I have few questions to ask sir:

1. Do you have a profile picture or logo on your account profile picture display?
2. Do you have any order in queue?
3. Is this a Nigerian account?

Let me answer you quiz one by one

1, Profile photo used be a makeshift logo which and then updated to something much better.... They rejected it and flagged my account.... But few back I uploaded a modified photo of my bust

2, No order in queue

3, A deported Nigeria Account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

1, Profile photo used be a makeshift logo which and then updated to something much better.... They rejected it and flagged my account.... But few back I uploaded a modified photo of my butt.

2, No order in queue

Did I read the bolded right?

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Grupo:

Did I read the bolded right?

Yes you did....many sellers do that.. Some used caricature of themselves...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Yes you did....

Ayan not understanding.

You uploaded a modified pix of your black nyash. Hahaha

No wonder fiverr is asking you for verification.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Grupo:

Ayan not understanding.

You uploaded a modified pix of your black nyash. Hahaha

No wonder fiverr is asking you for verification.

Oh no typo abeg sorry......my head bust
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Oh no typo abeg sorry......my head bust

Oh, got it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

1, Profile photo used be a makeshift logo which and then updated to something much better.... They rejected it and flagged my account.... But few back I uploaded a modified photo of my bust

2, No order in queue

So sorry about this sir.

1. All accounts with a profile pics are been required to verify their account. Though everyone will be asked to do the verification, but Fiverr is clamping hard on accounts with profile picture. My friend was asked to verify his account today. I trust CS would be helpful at this stage. Use ID that corresponds with the profile image.

2. Noticed accounts with no order in queue are the ones required to do the verification. My friend also has no order in queue.

3. All right. Kindly ensure the profile image matches that of a Nigerian.

In the time past, sellers were asked to do this verification, does it mean no one scaled through? We need more input on how to go about this verification to avoid account ban.

More inputs please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
awoofawoo:

Permanent voter card
You'd need either international passport or drivers license. It's most accepted. This is because, voters card isn't a means of identification in other countries. We use it because getting a National ID is hard.

I haven't done identity verification so I might be wrong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
I was even thinking that since they have created a new home for "pro sellers" that they would allow us "non pro sellers" to sell in peace.

As I'm seeing things, fiverr is not going to survive for so long. They have gradually killed that platform. So many updates happening at the same time, and I'm not even sure they track their progress to see if the updates are yielding results.

Now, they have chased away many buyers with useless service charges.

Has anyone noticed that the traffic getting to that site is now very small compared to before? These days, even the so called pro sellers and top rated sellers are not finding it funny.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Grupo:
I was even thinking that since they have created a new home for "pro sellers" that they would allow us "non pro sellers" to sell in peace.

As I'm seeing things, fiverr is not going to survive for so long. They have gradually killed that platform. So many updates happening at the same time, and I'm not even sure they track their progress to see if the updates are yielding results.

Now, they have chased away many buyers with useless service charges.

Has anyone noticed that the traffic getting to that site is now very small compared to before? These days, even the so called pro sellers and top rated sellers are not finding it funny.
If you have a good skill, I can introduce you to a more professional platform but you will need to be really good to be accepted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you have a good skill, I can introduce you to a more professional platform but you will need to be really good to be accepted.
would you mind sharing the platform here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Boss. I'm interested in knowing about the new platform.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
fineeyez:
Hello,
Please boss in the house I need your assistance. I have just been asked to verify my ID within 7 days. Please what documents do I need for this?

I'll also like to know what my stand is. The account is a deported Nigeria account.
The I'm not the person on my profile image
And the name on the account is also not my real name. Please I'll appreciate any useful information

Cc
My physics
At the emboldened is where you will have the real problem. As for the username, it doesn't matter.

I noticed accounts with profile image are being asked to verify ID of recent. Fiverr should stop this and concentrate on bringing more people to the platform

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrphysics:

At the emboldened is where you will have the real problem. As for the username, it doesn't matter.

I noticed accounts with profile image are being asked to verify ID of recent. Fiverr should stop this and concentrate on bringing more people to the platform

So what do you suggest I do. Should I change the profile pic
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
fineeyez:

So what do you suggest I do. Should I change the profile pic
If you do that now, Fiverr will suspect a fowl play and use it against you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
pyerii:

Yes, they do.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hebroh(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
please, anyone with experience on how to do this online verification should please put us through
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

share the platform with me please

my email is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.