Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621109 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2018
I need writers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Carmal90(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers
Here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Carmal90:

Here
pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Carmal90(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2018
appsdope:

pm me
Done
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thedrunkpunter: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers

I'm here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
MesuitOzil:
$100 PayPal available for sale
Requires mail adding from PayPal

This thief called fidelmalek forevermore and vjsmiles is back again with a new moniker ...make Una run oh.... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6149#70618725
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sadiq3051:

do you still have reviews for sale?

yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

This thief called fidelmalek forevermore and vjsmiles is back again with a new moniker ...make Una run oh.... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6149#70618725

Yeah, i knew it yesterday. When he insulted someone here i was like this should be forevermore, he is quick at insulting others. I dont like where people just insult others so i got triggered to check his profile and i compared to that of forevermore's and saw close similarities.

I just decided to keep quiet and wait till he will initiate to sell something before bursting him. Never knew he's going to be bursted today.

The truth is, @Fidel, turn a new leaf, change for the better. Use your energies to better the life of others. Stop scamming, you have alot to gain here than scamming innocent people. Above all, fear God, if you fear God you will be clean offline, online or anywhere are you.

Just be safe.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Everyone sending me pms for mentorship, am truly sorry, i dont have the time. Am a married woman kids kids, so imagine the responsibilities plus freelance jobs. I sleep daily around 1am.

I know there are alot of gurus here willing to mentor you for just a token and if you don't have that token, go through this thread and it's sister thread, you will be surprised how much information you have there. Take your time to read through, dont be in a hurry. You can choose to read 5 pages daily.

I read this thread and the other like a text book, i was even breastfeeding twins when i started reading and taking notes. I just contacted someone and paid 5k just for formality but i already got all i needed here.

So, please, try and read this thread and and other.

Ask questions here or there, people are available to answer.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
olubankemi:

Yeah, i knew it yesterday. When he insulted someone here i was like this should be forevermore, he is quick at insulting others. I dont like where people just insult others so i got triggered to check his profile and i compared to that of forevermore's and saw close similarities.

I just decided to keep quiet and wait till he will initiate to sell something before bursting him. Never knew he's going to be bursted today.

He has no plan to ever change ma. He has been doing this since 2015 but I will be his downfall. He just keeps disgracing his poor parents name online. His ambition in life is theft. He is just a rude broke and frustrated child.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
if u have Upwork or fiverr reverws....pack com my whatsapp.... 08136920440 .....Your money is waiting for you.... bring as many as you have
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalu61(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers
lm available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
New set of approved upwork account available!!! Plus free tips to set high class profile! Check my SIG for my WhatsApp contact

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

Not again. I don't see why people will pride themselves in stealing from another fellow hustling man.

It's pathetic to the bone marrow. Absurd. Abysmal. Sadonic. Call it all the bad name in this world!

Fidelis Aganyi
Vjsmiles
Fidelmalek
ForeverMore
MesutOzil

How many cars and houses have you bought so far with the proceeds of your crime? Non I guess.

Think about the future and your name, the internet never forgets.

"A good name is better than a jewel and precious stone."

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal@ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

He has no plan to ever change ma. He has been doing this since 2015 but I will be his downfall. He just keeps disgracing his poor parents name online. His ambition in life is theft. He is just a rude broke and frustrated child.

Waoo, since 2015? Seriously.

Was thinking of saying he should be pardoned since he owned up and paid some of them.

But, you know, am stilk a learner on this thread, hadly visit tgis thread until i became a freelancer so I cant really telk how much he has scammed and all that.

But my advise to everyone is be careful with your hard earned funds..

After person don hustle finish, one person from beer parlour go just come and go with the money go shawo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
olubankemi:

Waoo, since 2015? Seriously.

Was thinking of saying he should be pardoned since he owned up and paid some of them.

But, you know, am stilk a learner on this thread, hadly visit tgis thread until i became a freelancer so I cant really telk how much he has scammed and all that.

Lol...he was only trying to pay the ones he had scammed this past few months and those that had confronted him publicly recently so that his bank details would remain hidden and he would not get his new accounts exposed...he never banked on me digging out all his past victims and his past numbers and profiles.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Comanche(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm. I saw bro. Fidelis viewing the thread a minute ago. I'm almost trembling at the thought that he roams among us.

I have always heard his most popular alias Fidelmalik here and there in issues relating to scam for about 2 years now.

Now, I'm just wondering, doesn't he know thousands of people know his FULL NAME is associated with scam? If not for the anonymity freelancing offers, na to do change of name remain for am o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
funlord:

Really na wa o...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ogalawyer(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fiverr reviews available for dash @ 1800 naira per order and review.. Whatsapp 08107845461
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smatjr(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, this group was created with the common interest of buying and selling reviews or anything fiverr related.
Kindly share to others interested Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1qMbse9JZ2O3F2whwgwF9J
Thanks..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pacespot(m): 4:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice thread, learned a lot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2018
expect my message. cheers

uote author=Besto post=70579412]

usa and uk buyer's acct review available at 2800.

whatsapp:08088446086[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2018
generalpios:

Come

how do I really reach you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OwlaRowl: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers
Interested, Sent you a Pm.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds

Bits & Bulk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BlessedHay(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Fiverr reviews available. ... Check signature and let's do business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DavidTheGeek: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
I will help you approve your Upwork Account within 10mins
12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers

WhatsApp me on 08061324128
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
appsdope:
I need writers

WhatsApp me on 08061324128 if you still need writers

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.