Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613069 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Check my siggy for your graphics design
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2018
emmaBS:

Hanty, I know you o and I know your niche.
You were very active on one thread like that. I think the thread has something to do with nursing mothers.

I'll suggest you handle the new project yourself. Train your family member and let her handle (for about one month) one of the projects you had been doing before now. Tell her it's your job, you only want some time off and you would take over the job back after one month/some time. Tell her you want her to have on-the-job kinda training. You can then monitor her performance. If her work is of low quality, take over after some time.
If her performance is excellent, then you can let her continue with the new job.
Hope that makes sense to you.

By the way, I will like you to tell me where I can get materials to learn your service o(m........). Na beg I dey beg o. And if you can give me the materials, it will be highly appreciated. I don't need you to teach me o because of your busy schedule. Just materials.

Thanks!

God bless you my brother @ Emma. You got me. I took down the moniker cos of a brother. It's a faceless forum and i want to be free posting whatever I want but legitimate.

@Grupo, i think i said enough of me, and if you really know how to check users who deactivate their monikers you cant say that is still active! I must say i have never been scammed cos I dont scam others. I wont have reasons to sell funds here cos i either withdraw directly to my Nigeria account or use my dom account, those who sell funds don't use their real identity, reason why they get scammed easily. I am my self in and out. So dont be afraid. Check that well and see the moniker is gone.

Fyi, $1500 you call big is only big cos of our exchange rate, you must have converted it right? Just divide it by 2, like our rate is still at 150, you will see its small money. I am looking up, i am looking at earning $10k and more monthly. Yes, when I train people to work under me, i get jobs and i hire some to come over to my office to do it. Yes, i have an office, its just for me to furnish now. Maybe i even mentioned the amount because so many believe Nigerians cant get such jobs. But I am still a learner where others are. I am not that scammer and you should stop associating me with him.

@Emma, i learnt all about it on youtube, yes just youtube!, i downloaded most of the files from there, and whenever i get jobs i dont understand i go there to check and get videos teaching me how to solve it. There are a whole lots of wealth on youtube.

I will check my files and see if i still have one video of over 2 hours teaching well on it but there are over improvements on it now. But you can begin from there.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
AtoningBlood:

God bless you my brother @ Emma. You got me. I took down the moniker cos of a brother. It's a faceless forum and i want to be free posting whatever I want but legitimate.

@Grupo, i think i said enough of me, and if you really know how to check users who deactivate their monikers you cant say that is still active! I must say i have never been scammed cos I dont scam others. I wont have reasons to sell funds here cos i either withdraw directly to my Nigeria account or use my dom account, those who sell funds don't use their real identity, reason why they get scammed easily. I am my self in and out. So dont be afraid. Check that well and see the moniker is gone.

Fyi, $1500 you call big is only big cos of our exchange rate, you must have converted it right? Just divide it by 2, like our rate is still at 150, you will see its small money. I am looking up, i am looking at earning $10k and more monthly. Yes, when I train people to work under me, i get jobs and i hire some to come over to my office to do it. Yes, i have an office, its just for me to furnish now. Maybe i even mentioned the amount because so many believe Nigerians cant get such jobs. But I am still a learner where others are. I am not that scammer and you should stop associating me with him.

@Emma, i learnt all about it on youtube, yes just youtube!, i downloaded most of the files from there, and whenever i get jobs i dont understand i go there to check and get videos teaching me how to solve it. There are a whole lots of wealth on youtube.

I will check my files and see if i still have one video of over 2 hours teaching well on it but there are over improvements on it now. But you can begin from there.

It's clear to me now.

You know I hate scammers with passion. In the past, I used to trust people so easily and I got scammed several times. I think I have learned my lessons.

When I mentioned bogus rates, I was not trying to say it was not possible. I made more than that $1,500 last month, although it was for the entire month, it was still something.

That said, we all need to work together to clear this place of scammers. You made an erroneous statement when you said only those using fake identity use exchangers. Even though I don't use exchangers anymore but that statement doesn't hold true for all instances.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Grupo:

It's clear to me now.

You know I hate scammers with passion. In the past, I used to trust people so easily and I got scammed several times. I think I have learned my lessons.

When I mentioned bogus rates, I was not trying to say it was not possible. I made more than that $1,500 last month, although it was for the entire month, it was still something.

That said, we all need to work together to clear this place of scammers. You made an erroneous statement when you said only those using fake identity use exchangers. Even though I don't use exchangers anymore but that statement doesn't hold true for all instances.

Good.

I might not be totally true about those who use exchangers as you said.

Am not happy i had to take down the moniker cos so many people know me with it but am fine with that for the reason i had to do that.

I hate scammers with passion, i see them as killers.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hpymoment(f): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
AtoningBlood:

I would like to be hired for training when the office is ready. I'm ready to learn something genuine and you sound very truthful, I like that.
Please don't forget to mention me then. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
hpymoment:

I would like to be hired for training when the office is ready. I'm ready to learn something genuine and you sound very truthful, I like that.
Please don't forget to mention me then. Thanks.

Naaaaa, i will never hire through this place. I will come in as a neutral person and am sorry I wont mention you.

Even if, I will use a different moniker and wont let my employees know what I really do, i mean I wont let them know how i got my clients and jobs. Wisdom is profitable above allllllll.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hpymoment(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Naaaaa, i will never hire through this place. I will come in as a neutral person and am sorry I wont mention you.

Even if, I will use a different moniker and wont let my employees know what I really do, i mean I wont let them know how i got my clients and jobs. Wisdom is profitable above allllllll.

Thanks, I understand.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Hanty,
Thanks a lot for the info! I'm very grateful! I will use youtube videos as advised.
I even deleted my original post because I thought you may feel I revealed too much. I could remember you didn't reveal your niche. I did a research to discover that.
My niche on Fiverr is graphics and sometimes there would be no order for good one week! The fact that your projects are usually long-term and worthwhile aroused my interest. I guess that's because it is/can be categorized under marketing.

I will be more than happy if you can help me with the 2 hours video or any video for that matter. It will give me an idea of what to learn about the service in general.
You can, please, send to juenservices@gmail.com .
I will also provide my whatsapp number at your request.

Thanks and God bless you plenty!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fiverr review available for sale... Call/whatsapp: 08080664675
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fiverr Review available. Plain username. Contact @ signature for a quick deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OwlaRowl: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2018
favourbaby:

Master sorry, I can't access the email attached to this account.
No see am say I dey shako o!
Lol, Maa'm you ehnnn. I requested to contact you, wouldn't know where the ish is from.
have you been able to access/download the business proposal videos from unku?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant Payment at Sweet rate. Contact on SIG. Escrow is allowed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
OwlaRowl:

Lol, Maa'm you ehnnn.
I requested to contact you, wouldn't know where the ish is from.

have you been able to access/download the business proposal videos from unku?

Yes bro!

Make I wire am con ya side?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adrianuw(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fiverr reviews available from a Clean, Plain- name, 3 yr Old, US Buyers account[i][/i]. Plus I am a copywriter so you will get a SMASHING, LEGIT looking review that will make any potential client take notice of you, and pay well for your services. Hurry!!! only $100 in the account, so only 14 reviews can be available.
Contact in my signature. Get them at juicy rates while they're hot!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 1:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Whatsapp me on 09030600422 if you're very good at writing critique essays.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Bring all payoneer for instant cash out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Sold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Buying bulk payoneer funds

Come with any quantity available

Buying from $50 and above

Instant cash out

Rate is sweet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2018
44usd paypal for sell
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teebrown59: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
$107 PayPal available to South Africa @325

You can quote me or contact on

https:///send?phone=2348146377210
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Aooux(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Please guys, I need a proposal to send whenever I am attending to a buyer request.

Just samples I will re edit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mustiboy(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Philtrust:
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins
Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals
Approved upwork foreign Account
1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Philtrust. God bless ya brother. was yesterday your birthday?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Aooux:
Please guys, I need a proposal to send whenever I am attending to a buyer request.

Just samples I will re edit.
Truth is, go read up on sending tailored proposals for every job. Having a blanket proposal for every job then editing after may not often work. There's always something about it that screams "TEMPLATE" no matter how much you edit.
Taking your time to learn how to send tailored responses even if you send just one a day, it will save you loads of wasted "connects" (like they call it on Upwork) True Story, learnt it the hard way

That was one major thing I learnt from Forevermore/MezuitOzil

Read up on what to do and over time, it will come naturally.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Ma, i won't like to be hired but to know the niche so i can practice myself...
I have steady power, good laptop and lot of time...
Thanks..
Make person still earn small thing since work nor gree come...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, ETHERUM, AMAZON, STEAM & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Aooux(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
czarina:
Truth is, go read up on sending tailored proposals for every job. Having a blanket proposal for every job then editing after may not often work. There's always something about it that screams "TEMPLATE" no matter how much you edit.
Taking your time to learn how to send tailored responses even if you send just one a day, it will save you loads of wasted "connects" (like they call it on Upwork) True Story, learnt it the hard way

That was one major thing I learnt from Forevermore/MezuitOzil

Read up on what to do and over time, it will come naturally.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by appsdope(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
$236 fiverr withdrawal is available. Pm me for more

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.