Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612861 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stlarry001(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Carmal90 post=71652717]

If you need a writer.
Am available..
Thanks [/qu

Send me a message
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by megafem1: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
favourbaby:

Daddy will it be a verified PayPal account?
yes sir verified and working perfectly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by libero05(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
nkhay:

Yes of course.

Login to Fiverr (PC preferably), click withdraw(get the code on your number to verify, a link would be sent to your Fiverr email, click it to proceed, click direct deposit/bank transfer (do not use fiverr revenue card).

it will redirect you to payoneer page - Just copy the link from the browser and paste it in another browser, click "I ALREADY HAVE A PAYONEER ACCOUNT" and enter your Payoneer email and password if you're using browser VPN to access fiverr(this is because, you shouldn't access Payoneer with VPN)

Otherwise, copy the link, closed the fiverr browser or log out, turn off VPN and paste the link on a different browser and click "I ALREADY HAVE A PAYONEER ACCOUNT" put your Payoneer email and password. You'll see a pop up that you've added a new funding source. That's all.

Chat me on WhatsApp link below if you have more questions.

hi, please i linked my payoneer account to fiverr by following all d steps listed here. After everytn fiverr said its been reviewed and they will send me a mail if its successfull, i m yet to recieve dis mail, i did it on a friday nd today is sunday. How long does it take? Tho in my payoneet account i can c fiverr as a funding source but it doesnt appear to b linked on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2018
favourbaby:

Mheeeen!

APC "change" better pass dis one o!

My buyers don't even like leaving reviews for me, I don't know why.

Can this situation be handled this way: telling your friend to check from his/her account the review dropped for you by a buyer before dropping yours?

No, reviews are not publicly revealed until 10 days after. And when they are revealed, you can't review the buyer again. So, if he gives you a bad rating, you can't explain the reason for the rating or drop any comment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivly(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
wman:

No, reviews are not publicly revealed until 10 days after. And when they are revealed, you can't review the buyer again. So, if he gives you a bad rating, you can't explain the reason for the rating or drop any comment.
Are you certain it shows after 10 days? Because there are some people I'd rather not have them drop a review.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
I think the best thing to do is to ensure you reduce the people you work for.. Increase your rate to filter those ppl that are ready to give you bad reviews... Some ppl are just born sadist.. Trust me..

The rest... Work your asss out to satisfy them... Dont just work for them.. Build a relationship.. U sabi how una dey toast gal... Ehnn... Toast ur client like that..

And how do u do that?? With great content, contribution and respect for their time..

Noff said...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrghost: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Someone should advise me on what to do... It's going to be 2 months now in few days that I got a single order on Fiverr after attaining a level 1 status with a US account... I really don't know what to do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Please send me his number via my signature. Thanks Emmyk

Hello boss, I can write articles for you. You should give me a try. Here's my link https:///send?phone=2348149440842
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adrianuw(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
I need a review on my upwork account please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrSlimmz: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2018
mrphysics:

Let me share my experience, not with the said Larysun but someone else.
I contacted him to help with a book.
I gave the work to him Monday and we agreed to deliver the work on Friday. The order due time was on the next Monday (1 week). On Friday, the guy told me he won't be able to deliver but would unfailingly deliver on Saturday (the next day) but if isn't happy with that, I can cancel the work. I told him to go ahead. On Saturday, he told me that he is almost done but they just took the light and his gen had issues, so he won't deliver on Saturday as promised but on Sunday.

On Sunday, he told me that his younger brother and dad has accident, but will deliver on Monday. I told him to forget about the work. I requested for extension of delivery time which the client granted. I quickly reassigned the work to one of my writer. She's teaching and so could not start on Monday morning. So I asked the guy since he said he's done but just to proofread, if he'll be able to deliver before 12pm that I would accept it and save him the loss of time, energy, and creative writing he has done. So he accepted. By 11:56am, he told me to please give him 2pm.

By 2pm, he said 4pm. Lol. By 4pm, sent a work. I asked him if he proofread the work, he said yes. I started formatting the content to Kindle. I was about delivering the order when he called that I shouldn't deliver the order as he hasn't proofread it. I almost died. I got angry and told him I wasn't interested again.

He called me a scammer, and that I got his content and now claiming not interested. I wasn't bothered, I had our chats. I created a whatapp group, invited some nairaland guys because I knew his first line would be to rush here calling me a scammer. In the group, I posted a screenshot of all our chats and be couldn't read the things he said. He left the group.

Now, the writer with the work was almost done with the content before her system was stolen. Lol. It was as if something was wrong, but I was determined to earn that $150.

At the end, I delivered the order and it didn't take the client up to 15 minutes to accept the work with 5 star review.

Hello! Do you need unique, plagiarism free, SEO friendly, creative contents? If you have answered yes, then I'm your guy. I have a passion for writing and I have worked with many brands on different projects. If you'd like to see some of my work, you can call/whatsapp me on 08133255577.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrSlimmz: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Please send me his number via my signature. Thanks Emmyk

Hello! Do you need unique, plagiarism free, SEO friendly, creative contents? If you have answered yes, then I'm your guy. I have a passion for writing and I have worked with many brands on different projects. If you'd like to see some of my work, you can call/whatsapp me on 08133255577.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrSlimmz: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
Hello guys.
No matter what, never make the same mistake I made in hiring a career killer writer ;Larysun.. He seems to be very popular in the literature section.
I gave this guy a job since Tuesday to submit on Friday and he's gone blank.
The first time he did it I overlooked it because the client gave me enough time, and I was cool.
The second time, I stressed out to him never to miss the deadline, and now it's Sunday, without my project done.
The worst has finally happened, as my client has canceled the job and requested for her money back.
All because of who?
That redundant idiot.
I don't care if you're popular on nairaland, but you cannot smear my buzzing career with your mundane and quer nature.
Be aware guys, this guys are here to kill you just for nothing.
Be warned, stay off Larysun if you want to have peace of mind.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrSlimmz: 1:32am On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
bro, this is a $2000 dollar job.
Each book is 500$, spanning four books each.
Now she's canceled the entire project, and I'm left in the dark now.
I really don't know where to go from here.
And the annoying thing is he's been ignoring my messages as if he isn't seeing them.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damyady: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Fiverr review on France account is available now.
WhatsApp - 07038133889
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Now buying payoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Vivly:

Are you certain it shows after 10 days? Because there are some people I'd rather not have them drop a review.
When you deliver an order, Fiverr will not ask you to leave a review. You will be asked to review the order ONLY when the client has reviewed your delivery. If your client leaves a review, Fiverr will prompt you to leave a review before seeing your client's review. Immediately you leave a review of your experience with the buyer, Fiverr will display the two reviews and only then you will be able to see the client's review. This can happen on the day you delivered the order.

If however, the client left a review but you failed to drop your review of your experience, Fiverr will withhold the client's review until after 10 days. On the 10th day, Fiverr will display it and automatically lock the review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Premium Grammarly Accounts Available...Check signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrphysics:

When you deliver an order, Fiverr will not ask you to leave a review. You will be asked to review the order ONLY when the client has reviewed your delivery. If your client leaves a review, Fiverr will prompt you to leave a review before seeing your client's review. Immediately you leave a review of your experience with the buyer, Fiverr will display the two reviews and only then you will be able to see the client's review. This can happen on the day you delivered the order.

If however, the client left a review but you failed to drop your review of your experience, Fiverr will withhold the client's review until after 10 days. On the 10th day, Fiverr will display it and automatically lock the review.

Just hearing this for the first time though, i use the mobile app a lot and when a client drops a review, i'd be notify and i can see that review in an instant. I might not drop my own review but still, i can still see the clients review.

I dont now know if that's the case in the desktop view.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Subtlelad:

Just hearing this for the first time though, i use the mobile app a lot and when a client drops a review, i'd be notify and i can see that review in an instant. I might not drop my own review but still, i can still see the clients review.

I dont now know if that's the case in the desktop view.
Maybe it's been long you delivered an order or got a review. You just spoke about the old rating system while we are currently talking about the new system.

once a buyer leaves a review, you can see the option of seeing it. However, when you click on it, you won't see any rating until you leave yours

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
I still got a review last week and I could see it instantly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teebrown59: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
107.03 fnf available at 330/$

Quote or Contact on WhatsApp 0814 637 7210
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrphysics:

Maybe it's been long you delivered an order or got a review. You just spoke about the old rating system while we are currently talking about the new system.

once a buyer leaves a review, you can see the option of seeing it. However, when you click on it, you won't see any rating until you leave yours

Still delivered an order late last month, and i could still see the review instantly.

Moreover, when did this new system start?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teebrown59: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Beatzones

Tumbaba
Beatzone

@Scootermus needs your vouch
Can you vouch for him sirs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teebrown59: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tumbaba
Beatzone

@Scootermus needs your vouch
Can you vouch for him sirs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nelll2: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
i offer transcription services...contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirkunzy55: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Contact me if u av Nigeria review fr sale
Pls you must be well knwn on this platform
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirkunzy55: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
mrphysics:

This is so true... You can't view client's review until u drop yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.