Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613132 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2018

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ammc(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Admin401:

Should have done this sooner but please EVERYONE. Be careful of this guy. I don't know what his deal is but after he tried to sell me a fake fiverr profile that wasn't his for 8k, A level 2 profile with 200+ review he wants to sell for peanuts?

I don't know if he was just joking but the stuff was too good to be true. Anyways I asked him to do a simple edit on the profile he claims belongs to him and that was the end of our discussion.

It might also interest you to know that this guy, wendland has been flagged here too.

Puskin, Tabbaz, Dominique, Funlord, Mariesio
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by charzyh2: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2018
USA Upwork account FOR SALE
call/ WhatsApp: 07033459289
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Good morning good people. Just created a gig on Fiverr help me analyze it. Thank you.https://www.fiverr.com/collisam26
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
I need 21usd paypal asap
Dm on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temitope23(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Collisam:
Good morning good people. Just created a gig on Fiverr help me analyze it. Thank you.https://www.fiverr.com/collisam26

Went through your profile, in my opinion I think your description should portray you as a professional with enough experience. Why not rewrite.

Let me give you a hint, check Fiverr.com/hawkeyed352

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Collisam:
1. Create more gigs
2. Change profile picture to a professional one, perhaps, one that you are smiling.
3. Rank your gig.
4. More gigs with more writing/proofreading services

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Create more gigs
2. Change profile picture to a professional one, perhaps, one that you are smiling.
3. Rank your gig.
4. More gigs with more writing/proofreading services
thanks boss i will do that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2018
temitope23:

Went through your profile, in my opinion I think your description should portray you as a professional with enough experience. Why not rewrite.

Let me give you a hint, check Fiverr.com/hawkeyes352
superb advice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Ammc:

It might also interest you to know that this guy, wendland has been flagged here too.

Puskin, Tabbaz, Dominique, Funlord, Mariesio

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cc: Funlord
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mariesio:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

cc: Funlord

I told you since na....I will make sure he deactivates and re plans his format. Once I see him contact anyone I call them immediately so maybe he used what's app to reach this bros that is reporting him. Person wey dey fear to collect N330,000 for this Buhari era? No be born throway pikin...
grin

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Admin401:

Should have done this sooner but please EVERYONE. Be careful of this guy. I don't know what his deal is but after he tried to sell me a fake fiverr profile that wasn't his for 8k, A level 2 profile with 200+ review he wants to sell for peanuts?

I don't know if he was just joking but the stuff was too good to be true. Anyways I asked him to do a simple edit on the profile he claims belongs to him and that was the end of our discussion.

I don't think we need to wait for him to strike. If he can't edit the fiverr he want to sell, he will be added to the scammers list.

Kindly paste his phone number

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ammc(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

I don't think we need to wait for him to strike. If he can't edit the fiverr he want to sell, he will be added to the scammers list.

Kindly paste his phone number

Wendland
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ammc:

Wendland

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
USA fiverr reviews for sale. Limited reviews amount available for 2500naira. Whatsapp me on 08035613143
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello, 3 five rr reviews are available (USA) @ 2500 each . If interested, reach: zero 8 one 83442165.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
temitope23:

Let me give you a hint, check Fiverr.com/hawkeyed352
changed the description sir if you will please review the gig so i can make corrections. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Fiverr Reviews available from a UK account. Plain username. Contact @ signature for a quick deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Wendland:

Mr Man, the account was blocked that was why i didn't bother anymore. I never asked u for a dime so i wonder why u choose to conclude on wat u don't know. U mustn't come here to give such remark wen i didn't disturb u again about it. Let's dtrade wisely and safely.
Peace....

I just chatted with the owner of the fiverr account you wanted to sell which you claimed it's been banned. you are a thief

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Fiverr reviews need naija to be precised or uk if its cheap
Contcat me asap 08130959873
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Tabbaz:

I just chatted with the owner of the fiverr account you wanted to sell which you claimed it's been banned. you are a thief

Thank you so much boss
Lot of thieves everywhere

Wendland is a scam and a thief
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2018
3 Fiverr reviews needed at the cheapest price!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Fiverr reviews available... Whatsapp 08080664675
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lighthouse232: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
GSM PHONE NUMBER AND 100 million EMAIL DATABASE FOR

YOUR MARKETING OR SOLO ADVERT

GSM Phone number and Email Database, most accurate

and authentic email contacts and gsm phone database

in Nigeria grouped by various categories. Have you

tried to achieve the desired result in any of your

digital marketing campaign and failed? The reason

you failed woefully is because you did not have the

right contacts or you targeted the wrong audience.

Bulk email marketing in Nigeria and benefits to

businesses We do not just provide you genuine and

verified GSM phone numbers and Email database of

people living and working in Nigeria, we also

provide you with the platform to send your message.

This is for everyone that wants to advertise their

business or sell anything either offline or online

and get large number of customer rushing to buy

their products. Do you want to be a great

marketer, and you have chosen the part of email

marketing online? Do you want to reach millions of

active emails and direct them to visit your site and

order your products and services? Then you are on

the right place, imagine composing your messages and

clicking on send button,the software then delivers

your messages straight to the users inbox in which

they will read it and reply back to you or they will

just visit your website and buy your contents.

Becoming a super email marketer has never been this

easy, but with this softwares. Learn all about email

marketing Are you the type that sends out emails to

few recipients all because of your email hosting

server has limits in sending your messages per day,

eg like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc, gmail has a limit

for sending 500 emails per 24 hours and you will

have to create more emails account which can be hard

with phone verifications and all just to send out

more emails, I have done this and seen it to be too

hard and stressful, Do you want to learn how to

create unlimited email hosting server that has no

limits like gmail.and send your messages unlimited

to all your recipients without waiting for 24

hours,and the good news is you can create this bulk

email server unlimited,anytime you feel to send out

your messages all you have to do is just go to your

saved messages in the software and click on send

button,and it will automatically send to all the

emails you have imported, do you want to send to

200,000 emails or more per hour, then this is surely

for you, no more grumbling of any email limits of

any kind again. Mind you if you want to send more

emails all you need do is create more bulk email

servers which is free,without any phone or useless

verifications like gmail, and you can create one

within 2 minutes, and configure it to send unlimited

bulk emails,this are softwares you will get in this

package for free if you order today:

1. Email blaster software pro version with licence

key,can send to unlimited emails faster than you

imagined,

2. Email extractor software pro version with

licence key,it helps extract millions of targeted

emails from any website of your choice.

3. Email verifier software pro version with licence

key that verifiers all dead or fake emails and

deletes them off from your email contacts

4. How to create unlimited bulk email server

online that helps send your messages to millions of

active emails,100% inbox rate assured because i use

this and can guarantee you,no need for you to buy

smtp, webmailer or php mailer again

5. 100 million worldwide emails all verified you

can use for your email marketing

6. Phone Number Database of any state of your

choice in Nigeria.

7. There are other super email marketing software

included inside this package all to make you a super

email marketer and you will never lack any email

software again.

0 7 0 5 0 9 8 1 9 1

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please anyone selling upwork review should contact me on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JimD(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Collisam:

Delete your profile complete, connect with someone in the US and use their number to open a US Fiverr. Put up a logo or American woman pic and watch the orders flow in...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
JimD:

Just 34 slots left. I'd send the first batch tonite.
Bojman98@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temigreat(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Email sender that deliver to the inbox with valid working key and over 40 million email address available Email is arranged by country and niche if you are interested call/whatsapp me 08179675371
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Codedboy95(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
upwork review anybody ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Greetings to all,
We all know, having a professional skill is one thing but convincing customers to try out your services another thing.
I started fiverr towards 2016, my profile without proper description was getting sale which I believed it was due to less competition, things has really changed now, i was online for a month now without single sale,
I know it must to do with my profile, now I'm seeking the advice or service of anyone who can help to put me in the right path.

I'm into graphics design, I won't mind paying for a positive result.

www.fiverr.com/elizawg9

Cc: Emmyk Mrphysics Grupo Kkevin temitope23 jimo Derrick bespoke ojaweb
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BiafraIShere(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cheap $6 Fiverr review from a US account for sale. Contact me on WhatsApp for quick transaction. Number is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fiverr reviews still available... Whatsapp 08080664675

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.