Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612991 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 6:40am On Oct 18, 2018
czarina:
for your sake, hope you've not started the job at all? If you did, you may not get paid even if you input the manual time.

Download the Upwork timer....it takes screenshots of your PC screen every few minutes while you're on the job. That may be the only proof you actually worked or it might end up being your word against the client's and that as expected, that doesn't hold water.
Thank you for this, I never start, but then the job is something I can do on my phone in case my PC battery is low, is the upwork timer also for mobile?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalex0(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2018
with my Fiverr account I can only make 10 orders per day any problem with that how can I increase it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Olatimide:

Thank you for this, I never start, but then the job is something I can do on my phone in case my PC battery is low, is the upwork timer also for mobile?
no, I'm not sure there's an Upwork timer for mobile. So try as much as possible to do it all or a large part of it on PC . And don't forget to turn on the timer before work EVERY TIME. I actually forgot once or twice and I didn't bother to include my manual time as it would be a long shot.
You can try that though especially when using a smartphone for the job. Or even better, let the client know beforehand if you decide to go that route. Who knows? He may be considerate enough as long as you provide value during those hours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damyady: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Fiverr review on France account is available now.
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
WhatsApp - 07038133889
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by liyamar: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Jayweb:
Fiverr review from inteenational accounts needed. Message me here. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Olatimide:

I advise you use desktop tracker to clock in your time. Some clients dont joke with screenshots. I have had to terminate a research contract i got cos of that, he was disputing i used google, its a research work and must use Google and other search engines but because I don't use the one he wanted, he disputed. Meanwhile, I already did his job and he was so happy, he even added that other freelancers did not go the extra mile as I did.

All for him to return with, I have issues with your screenshots, and I asked if there was any issue with the job. He asked me to delete the screenshots and reclock, I told him never that I have other jobs to do. He started saying "see i have other freelancers' and I quickly reminded him he sent me an invitation for the job.

At that point if I continue with him i know upwork will make him pay, cos no where in the contract did he write that i shouldn't use google as a search engine he only gave me example of some.

If he is made to pay, he will end the contract and leave a review which I know will be a bad one, I quickly ended the contract and put a note: client not sticking to contract terms as reason for ending contract.

He was surprised I went that far, he apologized and said he wants to rehire me, I told him no need afterall i already delivered the job.

However, some don't mind, as long as you do their job, ask for them to approve your manual time and you add it chikena.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2018
liyamar:

US review available. Click on my WhatsApp link below let's chat

https:///send?phone=2348087820904

You will l perish last last ni. Omo ole
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

Bro you know him.....care to tell us, the person behind the moniker? cheesy.. You no dey joke rara cheesy

May God protect us from scammers, folks that love eating from others sweat!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
czarina:
no, I'm not sure there's an Upwork timer for mobile. So try as much as possible to do it all or a large part of it on PC . And don't forget to turn on the timer before work EVERY TIME. I actually forgot once or twice and I didn't bother to include my manual time as it would be a long shot.
You can try that though especially when using a smartphone for the job. Or even better, let the client know beforehand if you decide to go that route. Who knows? He may be considerate enough as long as you provide value during those hours.
Thank you so much for this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:

I advise you use desktop tracker to clock in your time. Some clients dont joke with screenshots. I have had to terminate a research contract i got cos of that, he was disputing i don't i used google, i its a research work and must use Google and other search engines but because I don't use the one he wanted he disputed. Meanwhile, I already did his job and he was so happy, he even added other freelancers did not go the extra mile.

All for him to return with, I have issues with your screenshots, and I asked if there was any issue with the job. He asked me to delete the screenshots abd reclock, I told him never that I have other jobs to do. Ge started say see i have other freelancers and I quickly reminded him he sent me an invitation for the job.

At that point if I continue with him i know upwork will make him pay, cos no where in the contract did he write that i shouldn't use google as a search engine he only gave me example of some.

If he is made to pay, he will end the contract and leave a review which I know will ve a bad one, I quickly ended the contract and put a note: client not sticking to contract terms as reason for ending contract.

He was surprised I went that far, he apologized and said he wants to rehire me, I told him no need afterall i already delivered the job.

However, some don't mind, as long as you do their job, ask for them to approve your manual time and you add it chikena.

Thank you for this...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

Lozzzz. Am just scared. Like the scam rate is so high now. December is here so they'll looking for December cash.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
@Grupo, I dash you this as an evidence against Tommieyikes. Being busy That's why i have not posted it.

Remember he posted this to prove he won a $1000 contract? It was all a photoshop to deceive. He got the contract with the same profile I have the link and it a $250 job oo. He photoshop to make it look it's a usa account. Remember?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
He changed his name thinking I wont get him but i have different means of getting him out.

Check this out;

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
I just read how he scammed some writers with the same Tommieyikes' handle recently.

It's so bad that he get the jobs, contract it out, have people do it for him and won't pay them. A job of just 1200 words and he failed to pay the guy.

That's crazy. His conscience is sealed with iron against the day of destruction.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
I delibrately dropped his profile image and name so others can check through his profile when they need to.

Especially to confirm if he's won a new job and contracting it out. Writers can confirm before accepting or declining his offers.

He's such a thief. God is not happy with you Fidelis, change your ways, repent.

See your 100% JSS now 69%, the gods need to be appeased, your cup is full.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:
I just read how he scammed some writers with the same Tommieyikes' handle recently.

It's so bad that he get the jobs, contract it out, have people do it for him and won't pay them. A job of just 1200 words and he failed to pay the guy.

That's crazy. His conscience is sealed with iron against the day of destruction.
SHUT up he goat.
This is me. And you can call the moderators for me.
I pay the highest rate in this forum.
Yes. You heard that right
Which of your writer have you paid 4/N a word before?
And at the bolded.
Really?. Let me see the thread.
You're way below my level no matter how hard you try, with your low baked juvenile English.
I reiterate, I pay the highest rate on this forum, and I can afford it.
Not some broke ass modafuck'a like you.
Call the moderators on me, I'm out of here for good.
And the idiot thinks that upwork profile is even active anymore. I'm a legend on upwork, kiddo, and since I decided to share my knowledge here, but got rebuffed by you and your slimy kinky cohorts, I'm leaving here for GOOD.
Re_tarded broke ass wannabe, with your stunningly low vocabulary.
B*tch bye
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:
I delibrately dropped his profile image and name so others can check through his profile when they need to.

Especially to confirm if he's won a new job and contracting it out. Writers can confirm before accepting or declining his offers.

and the idi+t thinks I contract writers from here anymore?. When I'm not insane.
And for your info, a moderator here works for me, and pockets the highest rate here.
And my jss?
I don't use that account anymore. So?
It's a privilege replying you. Bask in that euphoria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
I will frustrate you till that account is blocked.

Ole!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:

this one thinks he's inn in dreamland.
Mehn Bleep off_
Go apply for the fbi.
All my clients are now safely tucked away in my Skype account. Who needs upwork anymore?
Stick to that thrash level.
Boys have turned to men
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:
@Grupo, I dash you this as an evidence against Tommieyikes. Being busy That's why i have not posted it.

Remember he posted this to prove he won a $1000 contract? It was all a photoshop to deceive. He got the contract with the same profile I have the link and it a $250 job oo. He photoshop to make it look it's a usa account. Remember?

Wow. You have really been on this guy's case. Nice one.
Together, we can get this place rid of scammers.

P.S. Just seeing that he's back with a new moniker and hurling insults already. Please, don't mind his insults jare.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Go and start building another profile, you know what that means right?

How come you changed your name if you no longer use it? I'm a threat to you, I can say that again and again. I WILL ALWAYS FISH YOU OUT.

go open another account I will drop it, I promise.

What's all the scam here n there for? Now you wanna get a car of N350k, hope you're not plannig to kill the owner and ran away with it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
Mehn Bleep off_
Go apply for the fbi.
All my clients are now safely tucked away in my Skype account. Who needs upwork anymore?
Boys have turned to men

This one strong...who get holy pakere here?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:

How come you changed your name if you no longer use it? I'm a threat to you, I can say that again and again. I WILL ALWAYS FISH YOU OUT.

What's all the scam here n there for? Now you wanna get a car of N350k, hope you're not plannig to kill the owner and ran away with it?

That thread about getting a car is just what he wants o use to increase his credibility. He is not really out to buy a car. You know, when his victim visits his profile and sees that he wants to get a car, the victim would think, "hey, he must be legit guy". It's all a trick.

Since I was scammed sometime around March this, I have studied all their tactics. And I'll always do everything possible to foil all their attempts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
upwork is quite frustrating sometimes just did a quiz job for a client. she deposited the initial milestone on escrow I have finished the work submitted for payment for the past 7 days she never reply I just tire.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:

My last time replying you.
Men sway their clients from upwork.
Boys don't know HOW to convince their clients to follow their lead.
You're a boy, and should remain there .
MEN don't do upwork any more.
Boys tmuse that as their source of livelihood.
I'm an upwork legend.
I've impacted on tons of freelancers on how to craft proposals.
Even that redundant i_diot article beast, whom I helped FREE, is now spewing dilapidated thrash.
C_zarina is a testament.
Ebuka, Ola, timi, Kunle, imi, dapo, Rasheed, Yusuf, Larry, bose, nosa, and many more are beneficiaries to my good heart.
Call the mods now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
and the idi+t thinks I contract writers from here anymore?. When I'm not insane.
And for your info, a moderator here works for me, and pockets the highest rate here.
And my jss?
I don't use that account anymore. So?
It's a privilege replying you. Bask in that euphoria

That's a lie I've been a silent observer you scammed my friend of pay over a 10000 word ebook but it seems it's a normal thing for you from all I've read
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
smokers:

That's a lie I've been a silent observer you scammed my friend of pay over a 10000 word ebook but it seems it's a normal thing for you from all I've read
and who's your friend?
Let him come here and state his case _
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
Mehn Bleep off_
Go apply for the fbi.
Boys have turned to men

Hohohohoho, am just having fun this my break oo.

Men looking for a N350k car to buy, men scaming writers?

Naaa, fishing you out is enough fbi job for me!!, makes me feel cool. This is my humanitarian service to my fellow nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Grupo:

Wow. You have really been on this guy's case. Nice one.
Together, we can get this place rid of scammers.

P.S. Just seeing that he's back with a new moniker and hurling insults already. Please, don't mind his insults jare.

Me mind his insults ke, naaa we all know him now. But i dont want the mods to take off his monikera anymore. Atleast everyone will know the dark mind behind it.

Walahi,, i just dey laf for where i dey. you know why? He is such a cheap scammer that if you have his time you can easily track him down.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
and who's your friend?
Let him come here and state his case _
lol I will tell him to state his case still spoke to him yester night he was full of curses for you I pity the poor guy.
I've always been lucky that I've never been scammed on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.