Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612882 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
He actually lost that his $250 contract, reason why he was crying then that he lost a $2k job due to a writer mot deliverying his job on time. I wonder why he was claiming $2k.

Haaa, omo, i tire.

For now, i don go work. I just signed out to have some fun, so glad he met me online

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Why do ya'll even think I'd expose this moniker.
To what end?
How much do you have in your respective accounts?
Please spare me the balderdash.
Follow the patterns _ and you'll discover the tree of success.
Ranting here will only make you scramble for $50-$100 jobs.
I opened a thread after many deliberations to help freelancers write winning proposals, but it was shot down by YOU and your nefarious cohorts.
I don't have anything to hide. I'm a FREEMAN with a good heart, but jealousy, bile, inferiority etc won't allow you to see the bigger picture.
Any month you make $3500, Holla me, and I'll pay for your data subscription for 5months.
Deadass blokes who think they have a say in my life.
F**k it, I'm a legend.
A FU**ING UPWORK LEGEND.
Swallow your pride and follow the trail, or you'll lose the grip.
Words of a wide man.
I'm out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
My last time replying you.
Men sway their clients from upwork.
Boys don't know HOW to convince their clients to follow their lead.
You're a boy, and should remain there .
MEN don't do upwork any more.
Boys tmuse that as their source of livelihood.
I'm an upwork legend.
I've impacted on tons of freelancers on how to craft proposals.
Even that redundant i_diot article beast, whom I helped FREE, is now spewing dilapidated thrash.
C_zarina is a testament.
Ebuka, Ola, timi, Kunle, imi, dapo, Rasheed, Yusuf, Larry, bose, nosa, and many more are beneficiaries to my good heart.
Call the mods now.
Are you replying from London? You are very stewpid for this comment. You answered my questions and I took action coupled with carrying out personal research. I thought you ran into my inbox refuting that you aren't Tommyhikes. I knew you were the one and didn't bother responding to your rants. I have one advise for you, Change your ways or you will not experience peace.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Are you replying from London? You are very stewpid for this comment. You answered my questions and I took action coupled with carrying out personal research. I thought you ran into my inbox refuting that you aren't Tommyhikes. I knew you were the one and didn't bother responding to your rants. I have one advise for you, Change your ways or you will not experience peace.

Shalom!
hell yeah.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
AtoningBlood:
He changed his name thinking I wont get him but i have different means of getting him out.

Check this out;

Great job.

Concerning that writing project on numismatics he won on Upwork, he contacted me a few days ago, saying that the writer he first gave the task to did it shoddily.

Our agreement was that he would pay first since I'm familiar with his ill reputation here as a bilker. After asking for my account number and finalizing our arrangement, he never fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Mods should please note Fidelis' new set of monikers: ShineBrighter, HendrixaAya, TOMMIEYIKES...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
My last time replying you.
Men sway their clients from upwork.
Boys don't know HOW to convince their clients to follow their lead.
You're a boy, and should remain there .
MEN don't do upwork any more.
Boys tmuse that as their source of livelihood.
I'm an upwork legend.
I've impacted on tons of freelancers on how to craft proposals.
Even that redundant i_diot article beast, whom I helped FREE, is now spewing dilapidated thrash.
C_zarina is a testament.
Ebuka, Ola, timi, Kunle, imi, dapo, Rasheed, Yusuf, Larry, bose, nosa, and many more are beneficiaries to my good heart.
Call the mods now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Great job.

Concerning that writing project on numismatics he won on Upwork, he contacted me a few days ago, saying that the writer he first gave the task to did it shoddily.

Our agreement was that he would pay first since I'm familiar with his ill reputation here as a bilker. After asking for my account number and finalizing our arrangement, he never fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Mods should please note Fidelis' new set of monikers: ShineBrighter, HendrixaAya, TOMMIEYIKES...
hell ya. And the job was done by a moderator. Perfectly!
I'll contact you for other jobs soon anyways. Your command of English seems up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
ArticleBeast:

grin

That guy is career scammer.... Ko le change again! But one day he will enter spiritual trap stronger than his own cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:

What do you gained from all these blinkering bro.....by now you should have realize scamming folks of their sweat will only bring curses on your head. Are you so immune to cries and pain arising from chaos your activities had created. One day your impunity will end and judgement will be visit on you, if you don't change your evil way bro!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
I'll only respond to reasonable questions and mentions.
I'm waiting for the moderators
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
I just dey lafffff for wheee I dey. You made my day Fidelis.lie upon lie. Men that want a N350k car.

https://www.nairaland.com/4667443/need-car-350k-get-one

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
He is making noise about $3.5k and people are on upwork pulling $20k monthly without noise. Change your ways and things will be okay

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:
I'll only respond to reasonable questions and mentions.
I'm waiting for the moderators

So you already accepted your fate and will willing go to the cross and die?

Repent bro......do not die in your evil way, we love you and want you to taste salvation, living a life free of guilty conscience cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
tosinjay:
Still buying payoneer funds

Swift cash out @attractive rate

Tested and trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
awoofawoo:

So you already accepted your fate and will willing go to the cross and die?

Repent bro......do not die in your evil way, we love you and want you to taste salvation, living a life free of guilty conscience cheesy

This bros don turn to evangelist because of that mad fellow. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
If only you can change, no one is condemning you but the act of scamming others.

No one is God here, even God's call to any sinner is to repentance, 'repent for the kingdom of God is at hand', why will he die o sinner!,

Read Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

God's call is to repentance, not to condemnation. We all are yeaning to relate with you as a brother free of scam, truthful, loving and of good character.

Stop all the scam, stop the lies, stop the deception, it will take you no where. Imagine the number of people you've made to cry, bible says a curse causeless shall not come but if you do something to bring curses upon yourself it will come to stay in your life.

Be truthful in and out, online and offline. Represent the God in you where ever you are.

Remember, I have nothing against you as a person but against your deceit, am against your scam, am against your lies, imagine you saying upwork has an affiliate, and some other bad lies, you mislead people. A good heart will not mislead.

I used to be active on the new babies thread so I know a few monikers there, i saw one of them post here how you refused to pay her, she is a mother and needs that money to help her family, maybe. Whoever is due for your payment after a service is rendered, it is must you pay, you incur a curse/curses upon yourself if you fail to.

You come online to show off what you are not, you dont know who is who. I used to work in an office, i mean high tech, with little info i can gather you up. I resigned because i needed time for my family and I started freelancing because house chores became like a daily routine and saw it as cycling the same thing daily so i became bored and i came to the business session all for me to see this thread and her sister threads. I followed and took down notes religiously.

Not that i freelance for money, i do it to help my boredom then, sorry but now I'm doing it for money ooo, hehehe cos it's paying me well now.

My point is, tens of people like me, like those who do it to survive - some graduates without jobs need it to start off, if we allow people like you to feast on them, then the purpose of these threads are defeated. It can get closed down if we don't fish people like you out.

Some can get scared of coming here to learn and ask disturbing questions, the likes of Beatzone, Victor, plus others with great minds will have their efforts defeated if you people like you are allowed to have their way.

My prayer is, may God always give me revelations, revelations to fish you out. No peace for the wicked say s the Holy book, if you continue to be a wicked soul, no peace for you. But, if you change your ways, the Lord will increase your band and your strength.

We learn daily, even me I learn daily from truthful guys here but if not for that, how about sharing success stories, i mean real ones, not fabricated lies. Not photoshop screenshots.

One of the great guys that made me start freelancing is Hazzantazan, am so sure he doesn't know me, never even mentioned him in any way, I read his thread on how he built a house and bought a car within two years of his freelance jobs, that's it, he created a WhatsApp group and posted his testimonies to help others, freely, no scam record against him.

I have marked you since the days of your Forevermore handle and his has it that you are an unrepentant scammer, even with your Tommiieyikes' handle you have scammed people again. How long are you going to continue?

Abeg, e don do me self.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
HendrixAya:

But why's your life like this? .. Which stupid moderator will stoop low to work for you? Even if it is true ( which I doubt its genuineness), then the person doesn't know of your shabby dealing. Change your ways brother, you are good I must admit but your lifestyle is a total mess. You need a proper de-clutter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Grupo:

This bros don turn to evangelist because of that mad fellow. Lol.

Lolzzz.

Let's preach salvation to him. Maybe he'll change.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
sirevee:

But why's your life like this? .. Which stupid moderator will stoop low to work for you? Even if it is true ( which I doubt its genuineness), then the person doesn't know of your shabby dealing. Change your ways brother, you are good I must admit but your lifestyle is a total mess. You need a proper de-clutter
You're funny.

There are many clients like him on Freelancer and similar platforms — Indians, Pakistanis — who are fraudulent. Not all clients are honest and working for such people doesn't make anyone stupid, once a milestone has been set or a similar arrangement made.

The freelancing world is not for the stupid or for the lily-livered, who can't take calculated risk.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Touchypro(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
For the sake of newbies here that came to learn please let this drama cease.

I'm here to ask questions
I want to start this freelancing thing but my major problem is not knowing where and how to start. I want to go into copywriting since I have no other skill but my problem is will it be nice if I start with Nigeria account on fiverr or upwork.

If no please how do I get a foreign account that won't be banned due to verification.
If there's any other service I can render with Nigeria account please let me know too

Cc articlebeast
Grupo
Mrphysics

All gurus
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
gensteejay:

You're funny.

There are many clients like him on Freelancer and similar platforms — Indians, Pakistanis — who are fraudulent. Not all clients are honest and working for such people doesn't make anyone stupid, once a milestone has been set or a similar arrangement made.

The freelancing world is not for the stupid or for the lily-livered, who can't take calculated risk.

You are right bro.. Apologies for using such language. Actually, it was a way to drive my point that Fidelis was lying not basically to sound harsh. As per those Indians and Pakistanis, their case day God hand. They are the kind of clients that will have a bicycle-like budget for a project and expect an airplane kind of contents.

Apologies once again

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
sirevee:

You are right bro.. Apologies for using such language. Actually, it was a way to drive my point that Fidelis was lying not basically to sound harsh. As per those Indians and Pakistanis, their case day God hand. They are the kind of clients that will have a bicycle-like budget for a project and expect an airplane kind of contents.

Apologies once again
Jeez you nailed the bicycle like budget thingy. Honest to God, I avoid those like plagues. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
czarina:
Jeez you nailed the bicycle like budget thingy. Honest to God, I avoid those like plagues. cheesy
Lol. They're worse than plague grin, few of them pay good rates though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reviews available from a digital marketing account #2400
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
sirevee:

Apologies once again
Send me a message. Now!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ewawumi(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Great job.

Care to expose the contact? Had a similar chat this morning. Ended when I insisted on full name and moniker
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ewawumi:

Care to expose the contact? Had a similar chat this morning. Ended when I insisted on full name and moniker
0703 068 1752

He's several contacts ... more than 5 of them are known on this platform.

I will post others when I am less busy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
gensteejay:

Lol. They're worse than plague grin, few of them pay good rates though
few of them? Nah....can't deal. They should be going with their money ooo... I no fit shout shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
czarina:
few of them? Nah....can't deal. They should be going with their money ooo... I no fit shout shocked
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Doyin400l:
TOMMIYKES has refused paying me after writing 10k words within 24hours for him. It's now going to 3weeks.
You'll never go unpunished.

Sickness shall befall you

Accident that will amputate your legs shall befall you

Scammer.
..you too fell inside our guy trap!

On top all the warning here o ga
cheesy The guy is indeed a legend like he claimed, he is
shocked

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Doyin400l:
TOMMIYKES has refused paying me after writing 10k words within 24hours for him. It's now going to 3weeks.
You'll never go unpunished.

Sickness shall befall you

Accident that will amputate your legs shall befall you

Scammer.

Haa.

And the poor guy still dey call am boss? This is sad really. I hate it.

He was even claiming he doesn't source for writers on nairaland.

Well, always do your due diligence next time because he might come for you next time with another moniker.

Divepen1 and two other people also mentioned how he scammed them with this his Tommieyikes.

Where is your N4/W he said he pay his writers? What I see there is N1.5/W?

Yeye dey small, shameless, he will soon come bragging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.