Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609096 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
AtoningBlood:
Nawa oo. Scammers still scamming.

You guys should learn to be using strong members with proven integrity.

No one ask after me ba?

Work load don hook me plus I go join forex. Forex won sure pass oo.

Now am regretting working in an office for over 9 years.

Personal hustle sure pass. I wish ladies, women can wake up. Stop hiding under men. Most women just hide under their husbands and kids, wasting their skills. I hated forex pass poo, n cos i opened my mind, in two weeks am smiling daily, I just wanted to open another source of income. No more time to come around, enough to learn, work to deliver. Women wake up. Am going to hold a radio program soon, personally sponsoring it just to encourage women to wake up and stop hiding and wasting. Especially those without jobs.

Anyone withdraw from upwork yesterday or Today? I can't withdraw funds- problem with fund processor.

All this using "strong member with proven integrity" talk doesn't always apply. People change. I may be good today, but that doesn't mean I'll stay that way. And yes, I made withdrawals from upwork yesterday, so it's from your end..

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
AtoningBlood:

No one ask after me ba?

Personal hustle sure pass. I wish ladies, women can wake up. Stop hiding under men. Most women just hide under their husbands and kids, wasting their skills. I hated forex pass poo, n cos i opened my mind, in two weeks am smiling daily, I just wanted to open another source of income. No more time to come around, enough to learn, work to deliver. Women wake up. Am going to hold a radio program soon, personally sponsoring it just to encourage women to wake up and stop hiding and wasting. Especially those without jobs.

Anyone withdraw from upwork yesterday or Today? I can't withdraw funds- problem with fund processor.

Come and teach me FOREX. Make i make money for Christmas flexing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivly(f): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
AtoningBlood:

No one ask after me ba?

I'm a lady o. And I want to learn Forex.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Atoningblood I want to learn forex oo. Please teach.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sconp: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Atoningblood I want to learn forex oo. Please teach.
Vivly:

I'm a lady o. And I want to learn Forex.
Grupo:

Come and teach me FOREX. Make i make money for Christmas flexing.

It's good that y'all want to learn forex, I must however implore to be careful. If anyone says he's a good forex trader, let him/her show you his/her trade history to prove that he/she is a successful trader. Also make sure it's not a demo account he's showing.
Money can be made from forex but you need to properly learn it.

There's a thread in either the business or investment section about forex trading.

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
All this using "strong member with proven integrity" talk doesn't always apply. People change. I may be good today, but that doesn't mean I'll stay that way. And yes, I made withdrawals from upwork yesterday, so it's from your end..

You are very right.

I dont think it's from my end cos of the error message I received; processor unavailable.

I'll try again now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
@Grupo, Czarina and Vvily, I wish i can teach (Yes I can but time!). Hmmmmmm, forex is not something you jump into. I have only started in two weeks. I won't lie to anyone cos am not after anyone's money. I have bonus if I refer you but I will not do so cos you need to be careful with forex.

I hated it, my hubby pushed me to go for the training, infact I went for it to please him if not naaa.

First day, second day nothing dey enter. But i started enjoying it when I persisted and open my mind. I told myself if I cab freelance I can do and know forex.

It's bot something I will advise anyone to rush into, not even because Christmas is coming but be determined to learn first.

In a day, I do analysis by myself, confirm from my trainers and also use their signals so I will not say o have known it and started fully. I just share it to encourage people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
sconp:

It's good that y'all want to learn forex, I must however implore to be careful. If anyone says he's a good forex trader, let him/her show you his/her trade history to prove that he/she is a successful trader. Also make sure it's not a demo account he's showing.
Money can be made from forex but you need to properly learn it.

There's a thread in either the business or investment section about forex trading.

Hey, you haven't read from me I want to train anyone. I mentioned in my post I started two weeks ago, so I am still new to it. I don't need to show my trading account to anyone. A demo is there to help newbies grow. On showing demo, who says a demo positive balance can't be same as live account? Once I see a good trade I test it on demo first, see the trend before going live.

My success cant be another man's own and failure as well. My Referal lost some money but i have not lost any since i started. Why? I am not greedy. If i project 50 pips and I am down or up on 25 or even 20 i close the trade. That's me, when I can't monitor it I don't trade so am pretty careful.

When you also use a smaller lot size and set some other parameters you will stay longer and enjoy forex.

You want me to shock you? I pay for my signals for now, when am good and my calculations equals the signals I get, then I'll stop paying and trade on my own. But that won't be so soon.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
gee99:
Dear awoofawoo, mrphysics, Grupo, and other fiverr gurus in the house,

Kudus to you for all the wonderful job you have been doing on this forum. I say may God in his infinite mercies bless your hustle beyond what your enemies can possibly cope with. Amen.

I NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE!!!

I opened my fiverr account about four weeks ago and created seven gigs. Within my first three weeks, my statistics were as follows;

Views = 88
Impressions = 270+
Social Click = 8
Clicks = 43

But to my greatest surprise, I started observing a drastic drop in the statistics
since three days ago. Right now this is what it;

Views = 6
Impressions = 105
Clicks = 1

I am seriously confused right now not because i don't only know what this means but also majorly because I have not made any sale since I opened shop. Please help check my Gigs out and see if there is anything i am not doing right and suggest professional advice that can help me in this regard.

My account; www.fiverr.com/premiumcraft

Thank you in anticipation.
Brother, keep sending BR and optimizing your search tag. Change your English Level from Basic to Fluent.. Add gig videos. All your gigs starts at $5. Change some to be $10, etc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Brother, keep sending BR and optimizing your search tag. Change your English Level from Basic to Fluent.. Add gig videos. All your gigs starts at $5. Change some to be $10, etc
I've not seen any buyers request since forever. Was thinking I wasn't able to because I had no sales then but even after sales began to trickle in, I still can't find any, what could be wrong? T. I. A
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nine2Five: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
THE BANE OF UNEMPLOYMENT - Atrocity in our land, brothers killing brothers...

Did you know that promotion that has refused to come may be connected to your Nigerian boss,

Working late hours without compensation when you should be compensated may just be that your fellow Nigeria is sitting on it.

Why are we doing this to ourselves.

Please read and share this story... Enough is enough.

Link here:

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/11/08/the-bane-of-unemployment-atrocity-in-our-land-brothers-killing-brothers/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrphysics:

bro i greet o. please help me observe my profile.
https://www.fiverr.com/odizee.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adrianuw
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed

Bits and bulk @best rate

Payment is instant.

Whatsapp on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adrianuw(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
YLR
Tabbaz:
Adrianuw
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nl
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just came across my old account on fiverr lol. Never really used it though cause I prefered local account. Anway, USA fiverr account, November 2016 registration date. For sale. https://www.fiverr.com/monicadouglas
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
AtoningBlood:

No one ask after me ba?

I don't mind giving forex another go. Tried it once with IQ options and failed miserably. Create some sort of group and teach those that are interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sconp: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Hey, you haven't read from me I want to train anyone. I mentioned in my post I started two weeks ago, so I am still new to it. I don't need to show my trading account to anyone. A demo is there to help newbies grow. On showing demo, who says a demo positive balance can't be same as live account? Once I see a good trade I test it on demo first, see the trend before going live.

My success cant be another man's own and failure as well. My Referal lost some money but i have not lost any since i started. Why? I am not greedy. If i project 50 pips and I am down or up on 25 or even 20 i close the trade. That's me, when I can't monitor it I don't trade so am pretty careful.

When you also use a smaller lot size and set some other parameters you will stay longer and enjoy forex.

You want me to shock you? I pay for my signals for now, when am good and my calculations equals the signals I get, then I'll stop paying and trade on my own. But that won't be so soon.

I am just giving people another perspective to forex trading so they can look properly before they leap. A lot of people who don't trade forex or know about it are parading themselves as the Messiahs sent to rescue people out of poverty using forex as a means. These Messiahs are only after their money by 1. Selling them stupid ebooks that make them lose their money. 2. Getting them to register under a forex broker with a referral link such that whether the clients know sh.it about forex or not the Messiah is already enjoying their referral monies, whereas he doesn't trade Nada.

I still maintain that anyone who wants to teach forex should show proof of his earnings( trade history ) on a live account. Article writers who were doing well on fiverr showed proofs on this thread a lot of times. If you're truly sure of your craft, showing a live account is nothing. A lot of gurus show their trades on forexfactory.

Oh! If you pay for signals you're still learning and not trading yet. There's nothing bad in paying for signals tho, provided they are solid.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Brother thank you so much. May you never be left hanging in the middle of nowhere by God's grace. I'll do as you have recommended. Thanks again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 3:18am On Nov 09, 2018
sconp:

I am just giving people another perspective to forex trading so they can look properly before they leap. A lot of people who don't trade forex or know about it are parading themselves as the Messiahs sent to rescue people out of poverty using forex as a means. These Messiahs are only after their money by 1. Selling them stupid ebooks that make them lose their money. 2. Getting them to register under a forex broker with a referral link such that whether the clients know sh.it about forex or not the Messiah is already enjoying their referral monies, whereas he doesn't trade Nada.

I still maintain that anyone who wants to teach forex should show proof of his earnings( trade history ) on a live account. Article writers who were doing well on fiverr showed proofs on this thread a lot of times. If you're truly sure of your craft, showing a live account is nothing. A lot of gurus show their trades on forexfactory.

Oh! If you pay for signals you're still learning and not trading yet. There's nothing bad in paying for signals tho, provided they are solid.

Naaa, am not in to train, I never said so in my first n second post and I mentioned am new to it. I pay to track good signals and not looking at not paying soon cos it pays me to pay for it.

The only time i will come here to promote it is when i am fully grown and know all about it. And see, I will advise anyone to pay for signals.

I under stand your point on being careful, but I don't want you to think am here to market, noo. A time will come, that's when am 100% standing, I'll share with everyone but not now cos am still a learner.

Even with signals you must learn, there are times some signal are wrong and you must need use your judgement. But it's pretty nice if you are doing well.

Most importantly, you must remove greed when trading.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sconp: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Naaa, am not in to train, I never said so in my first n second post and I mentioned am new to it. I pay to track good signals and not looking at not paying soon cos it pays me to pay for it.

The only time i will come here to promote it is when i am fully grown and know all about it. And see, I will advise anyone to pay for signals.

I under stand your point on being careful, but I don't want you to think am here to market, noo. A time will come, that's when am 100% standing, I'll share with everyone but not now cos am still a learner.

Even with signals you must learn, there are times some signal are wrong and you must need use your judgement. But it's pretty nice if you are doing well.

Most importantly, you must remove greed when trading.

Say e work for you no mean say e go work for Uche. It's better to teach me to fish than give me fish. I encourage people to properly learn the trade so you'll know if your signals are worth it or not.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2018
raphemmanuel:
This Nbrown was calling someone (bbm2016) a scammer. Lo and behold he was the real scammer. And I think bbm2016 warned that no one should transact with him.
I also suspect this two accounts room089 and favourbaby, because the always vouch for him thereby deceiving others.

We should all beware if this two accounts(room089 and favourbaby,) as he can decide to use them since Nbrown moniker has been exposed.

If possible the three accounts should be Barned.

Guy me scammer?

You dey vex o!

Like every freelancer, I needed to exchange some funds, I located Nbrown's number and contacted him.

He exchanged for me at a good rate and very fast too. I came on Nairaland where I met him and lauded him for his services, does that equate me as his accomplice? Honestly I don't get it.

Don't folks here praise exchangers that satisfied them?

You said I always vouch for him. That is not so true. I only had one transaction with him and I lauded him once: on this thread and that e-currency thread where I got his number.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dasanchez1(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2018
sconp:

Say e work for you no mean say e go work for Uche. It's better to teach me to fish than give me fish. I encourage people to properly learn the trade so you'll know if your signals are worth it or not.
@ bold said it all..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sconp: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2018
dasanchez1:
@ bold said it all..
Boss!!! Na your face be this? How e dey go na.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dasanchez1(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2018
sconp:

Boss!!! Na your face be this? How e dey go na.
long time na. grin grin thank God jare
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jetjacky(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
I need an Exchanger. I want to withdraw. Can you help me? Mine since this week has gone hiatus.
geloorrrrdd:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jetjacky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigerian account?
AtoningBlood:

You are very right.

I dont think it's from my end cos of the error message I received; processor unavailable.

I'll try again now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jetjacky(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is there any way to withdraw for the locals?
Admin401:
Just came across my old account on fiverr lol. Never really used it though cause I prefered local account. Anway, USA fiverr account, November 2016 registration date. For sale. https://www.fiverr.com/monicadouglas
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Jetjacky:
Is there any way to withdraw for the locals?

PayPal of course. But ask Exchangers on here to be extra sure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jetjacky(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
I am asking.
Admin401:

PayPal of course. But ask Exchangers on here to be extra sure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
November 15 draweth nigh. Get your reviews at #2350 now. Contact on signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.