Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607321 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 2:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Guys in the house please I need a good RDP if anyone knows how I could get it,kindly holla at my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2018
bbm2016:

This is 1 of d time when i just relax, thank God and smile
The day that incident happened ehn, he messaged me thst he wants paypal funds. He didnt even price or argue then i was suspecious, checked his moniker on naira land not even a single comment, like e never existed

Immediately i said i wasn't selling again and he came here to call me a suspected scammer not knowing he z d confirm scammer

Please here is an advice. If you notice any foul play or any irregular stuff when doing a transaction with some1 just back out and run

Or better use trusted escrows like funlord and tabbaz

If not ehn, na so dem go dey scam u dey go
250usd no b beans money o

That aside if you are interetsed in selling paypal funds or buying fiverr reviews(any country) just holla me in whatsapp tru my no in signature
I wanted to trade with this Nbrown. He said he will buy a dollar at 370 when the exchange rate was 363. I sudpected scam. Please, I have PayPal funds to sell in the near future. Do you buy?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
7ftMan:

I wanted to trade with this Nbrown. He said he will buy a dollar at 370 when the exchange rate was 363. I sudpected scam. Please, I have PayPal funds to sell in the near future. Do you buy?
dey pity you, you better pity yourself and find someone else to deal with.......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
7ftMan:

Of course, always ay your service, as long as its legit funds contact me i pay u immediate cash
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2018
raphemmanuel:
This Nbrown was calling someone (bbm2016) a scammer. Lo and behold he was the real scammer. And I think bbm2016 warned that no one should transact with him.
I also suspect this two accounts room089 and favourbaby, because the always vouch for him thereby deceiving others.

We should all beware if this two accounts(room089 and favourbaby,) as he can decide to use them since Nbrown moniker has been exposed.

If possible the three accounts should be Barned.

......impunity rides on the strait corridors of The Magnificent Room 089.

It's good to be raucous and gutsy but be sure you are always standing on a solid rock.

1. Do you know I contacted BBM2016 to exchange for me but his rate wasn't so sweet to me so I settled for Nbrown? ( I can provide screenshots).

2. Do you know I decided to use another exchanger after my guy, Elogic told me he doesn't have PayPal account any more? I still went back to inform him about my transaction with Nbrown. ( I can provide screenshots to show where I mentioned Nbrown).

3. If I'm Nbrown's abbettor, how come I was one of the few members that rose up to BBM2016's defence when Nbrown alleged that he was a scammer?

4. Are you not properly schooled that you can't differentiate between giving a review (a honest one) and vouching for some one?

5. Do you know that virtually all the people listed on Tabbaz's famous "Hall of Infamy" at one time or the other plied their trades faithfully and diligently to the admiration of all and sundry before they had a change of hearts - and struck?

I can go on and on but time would fail me.......

Room 089 is a spotless white garment, it does not need to be stained.

God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Sunday all!

Recently I was demoted because I used edited cartoon as my profile image. I was also warned about another warning which could lead to account block. Actually i was using a USA account before d incident.

Without wasting time, I quickly contacted the CS and asked them to change my location to 9ja as I am currently in d county. They did just that within 24 hrs. I also asked whether I can use my business logo as my profile image and they said yes but I have to keep the source file for prove anytime.

Now, for the experienced 9ja sellers, how do I really position my profile for originality. Of course, I have over 350 reviews with less than 20 as -ve reviews.

My language currently there is native. I thinking of changing this to fluent because of location. Please which other things should i adjust to make d profile saleable.

Thanks in advance. My profile is a copywriter profile.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by popeejosh: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Fiver review for sale. US Account 0.8.1.0.4.0.2.2.1.4.3 WhatsApp only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders....

Okay I was here couple of days back with help as regards number for verification. A random number ( 08087820904) hit me up and agreed to help out with this at the cost of 10k which was exhorbitant. After much negotiation, we agreed 2500 and I transferred to this guy.
He gave me series of invalid numbers and after all of these which almost truncated my account, he refused to refund my money.

His name is *Enoch Daluk Faith* with phone number 08087820904. Please help me call him and beg him to send me back my money if not all his online deals will never have a headway henceforth.

Scamming our fellow selves is too bad.

Please beware of this guy and avoid him like a plague.

McOrezi:
UK or US number needed for account verification... Hit me up if you have any. You will be paid asap for it 0814__611__4008

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
All this using "strong member with proven integrity" talk doesn't always apply. People change. I may be good today, but that doesn't mean I'll stay that way. And yes, I made withdrawals from upwork yesterday, so it's from your end..

Sorry sir o!
The silence wasn't deliberate o, I can't access my email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chiscomax(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
please who has review for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
favourbaby:

Sorry sir o!
The silence wasn't deliberate o, I can't access my email.
Alright. Is there any way I can reach you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
sonature1:

Yes, that's GTBank ATM at Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Kindly attach a proof of your transaction where u were charged $3 per transaction.
Perhaps Payoneer is shortchanging me
Thank you
Hi Bro,
I finally made ATM withdrawal and noticed I was charged same rate as I used to be charged. Nothing changed. The rate when you add their transaction charge is $1=N332.778702.

This is low, the reason I prefer sendvalu.

Who noticed sendvalu no longer do $$$ transaction?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Anyone with Grammarly Premium account?? I'm ready to pay a token.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Comanche(f): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone ever tried cash transfers from Upwork on weekends?

I initiated a payment about 30 hours ago and I am yet to get credited. I know the standard wait time should be about 3 days, but I'm so used to the 15 to 20 minutes wait time.

I use GTB by the way.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sonature1: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
mrphysics:

Hi Bro,
I finally made ATM withdrawal and noticed I was charged same rate as I used to be charged. Nothing changed. The rate when you add their transaction charge is $1=N332.778702.

This is low, the reason I prefer sendvalu.

Who noticed sendvalu no longer do $$$ transaction?

You didn't explain the details of the transaction
How did you withdraw in naira?
How were u charged for it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
sonature1:

You didn't explain the details of the transaction
How did you withdraw in naira?
How were u charged for it?
I have explained all these before sir, just scroll up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Benscolari: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sard:
Anyone with Grammarly Premium account??
I'm ready to pay a token.
use the link on my profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

Bits and bulk @best rate

Payment is instant

Whatsapp on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
bbm2016:
Fiverr review firever available, any country US/UK/Nigeria/ France. Any country. All at reasonable price

Also if you want to sell your paypal funds any amount even up to 5000usd just whatsapp me
Instant cash

Bbm

N2800 and N2500 for foreign and Nigerian accounts respectively isn't a reasonable price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Alright. Is there any way I can reach you?

Hello sir!

You be baba na!

Just say how you want me to get in contact with you and I will scurry to reply immediately!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
favourbaby:

Hello sir!

You be baba na!

Just say how you want me to get in contact with you and I will scurry to reply immediately!
Lol. Please, can you send a message to creativewriter003@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Payoneer Funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at Sweet rates. Escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
1x2x3:

N2800 and N2500 for foreign and Nigerian accounts respectively isn't a reasonable price.

This is business bro, i sell at the rate that pleases me sir.
And those that need and know the valve of my service buys it.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2018
Someone contacted me on Fiverr with unclear project need.....given me external link to Dropbox to access reference material needs for the project, turnout the link is a phishing one that required login details.....got back to asked for the correct direct link, but within few minutes of doing so...Fiverr hammar fell......THE POTENTIAL SCAMMER WAS BANNED'' grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018
bbm2016:

Thank you
you doing yourself....the extra 2 dollar charge on the 5 dollar order, who bear that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2018
bbm2016:

Thank you

Thanks for the fast service. Kudos
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Anybody here selling upwork reviews ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2018
bbm2016:

Thank you

Which service? To leave review of $5 you are charging a whooping 2800 and you call that service?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2018
awoofawoo:
Someone contacted me on Fiverr with unclear project need.....given me external link to Dropbox to access reference material needs for the project, turnout the link is a phishing one that required login details.....got back to asked for the correct direct, but within few minutes of doing so...Fiverr hammar fell......THE POTENTIAL SCAMMER WAS BANNED'' grin grin grin grin

A lot of mad people on that platform recently.
Remember that time (last month) I commented here that a buyer placed an order on my gig without filling details? After like 2 days, CS canceled the order.

I got provoked and contacted the buyer. He said and I quote "believe it or not, that order was made in error. My phone was in my pocket and the order got placed. So, I had to contact CS to cancel it".

Me, I just weak. How your phone go dey press itself inside pocket to the extent of searching up a gig, and clicking order. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Grupo:

A lot of mad people on that platform recently.
Remember that time (last month) I commented here that a buyer placed an order on my gig without filling details? After like 2 days, CS canceled the order.

I got provoked and contacted the buyer. He said and I quote "believe it or not, that order was made in error. My phone was in my pocket and the order got placed. So, I had to contact CS to cancel it".

Me, I just weak. How your phone go dey press itself inside pocket to the extent of searching up a gig, and clicking order. Lol.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

his phone must had a mind of its own...Demonic phone cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.