Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607326 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 9:19am On May 15, 2019
Adamsynox:
Hello fellow writers in the house, please I will like to know if anyone is willing to share his or her Grammarly premium account for a day. I need it for a very urgent job and I'm ready to pay. CC: Mr. physics, Grupo, Czarina, awoofawo, and any other guru I fail to mention. Thanks
Contact me @090820

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adamsynox(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2019
czarina:
Sorry, the one I have currently belongs to a client. Can't share the login.

Sorry again
Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
Thank you. Seems I will try GTB atm to see their exchange rate on atm withdrawal, any idea? I have only tried access n firstbank

Access Bank Nd First Bank are the best to withdraw with your Payoneer cards @ 330/$.. all odas are quite lower

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
Please house, my sells have been seriously down for the past one month. My overall impressions too is very down ( less than a thousand) please how can I bring up my numbers?

Same here.....perhaps your gigs are on last page....Don’t fight it or buy reviews, Fiverr will only return your gig when they like.#talkingfromexperience
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2019
blizzers:

Same here.....perhaps your gigs are on last page....Don’t fight it or buy reviews, Fiverr will only return your gig when they like.#talkingfromexperience

You are right. Don't also edit your gig, because you may just worsen the issue.

For more than one month now, my gigs have been at the last page, they used to be on the homepage. Luckily, I have a lot of repeat buyers. And due to the quality of my work, my past buyers refer me to their friends. Most of the jobs I did last month and this month were from referrals.

I caused what made fiverr to remove my gigs from the home page. Sometime in April, my on time delivery raring was as low as 47%. That was when it happened.

Around last week, they brought the gigs back to the home page because all my ratings are now 100%. But day before yesterday, they removed them again.

I know they will bring them back, no panic.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 10:34am On May 15, 2019
Ok tnks
mrphysics:

Alright bro. Remember to gist us
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 10:35am On May 15, 2019
Tnks a lot
blizzers:

Access Bank Nd First Bank are the best to withdraw with your Payoneer cards @ 330/$.. all odas are quite lower
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 10:36am On May 15, 2019
Tnks a lot
blizzers:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoNature(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
Thank you. Seems I will try GTB atm to see their exchange rate on atm withdrawal, any idea? I have only tried access n firstbank

GTBank and First Bank have the same rate.
Try FCMB...I think their rate is better.
But in all, an exchanger that can pay you up to N345 per USD is the best.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
Tnks a lot
SoNature:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humblehustler: 12:38pm On May 15, 2019
$20 Fiverr review needed urgently.

Also, in case you need some fresh articles written?

Contact me for SEO Articles, Article rewrites, and other writing tasks.

Humblehustler here for you.
https:///send?phone=2348144101617&text=Hi,%20Got%20your%20post%20on%20NL.%20I%20need%20a%20writer

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Raalsalghul: 12:39pm On May 15, 2019
Grupo:

You are right. Don't also edit your gig, because you may just worsen the issue.

For more than one month now, my gigs have been at the last page, they used to be on the homepage. Luckily, I have a lot of repeat buyers. And due to the quality of my work, my past buyers refer me to their friends. Most of the jobs I did last month and this month were from referrals.

I caused what made fiverr to remove my gigs from the home page. Sometime in April, my on time delivery raring was as low as 47%. That was when it happened.

Around last week, they brought the gigs back to the home page because all my ratings are now 100%. But day before yesterday, they removed them again.

I know they will bring them back, no panic.
What services do you offer in fiverr? Can I get your profile link?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
humblehustler:

https:///send?phone=2348144101617&text=Hi,%20Got%20your%20post%20on%20NL.%20I%20need%20a%20writer
. See my siggy instant deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Speak2klein: 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
Found this guys that help write articles for you. So what I do is, get writing jobs then outsource to them. Pretty great articles churned out at cheap rate and on time. I'm also looking for where I can get animators like this. Please who knows?

Meanwhile you can order from the writing guys at www.order.slapdashinfo.com

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2019
SoNature:

are you one?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoNature(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
are you one?

No, sir

I'm just sharing my experience
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2019
Any freelancers from Jos here? It gets really boring when the few people you know work regular office jobs and you're stuck at home with a laptop more than half the time and nobody seems to understand that you're not exactly jobless.

Please mention me if you live in Jos. Anywhere in Jos at all. I could use some motivation right now.

Merci!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
Briells:
Is it too late for me to join fiverr ?
No but be prepared for competition, endurance

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:48pm On May 15, 2019
czarina:
Any freelancers from Jos here? It gets really boring when the few people you know work regular office jobs and you're stuck at home with a laptop more than half the time and nobody seems to understand that you're not exactly jobless.

Please mention me if you live in Jos. Anywhere in Jos at all. I could use some motivation right now.

Merci!
You are not alone ma, that is the price we freelancers paid......some folks will even said na 419 you dey do to your face

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2019
czarina:

Merci!

cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:51pm On May 15, 2019
Fiverr reviews still dey ground, for those starting out and need small help to rank up.... See my siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:08pm On May 15, 2019
awoofawoo:
You are not alone ma, that is the price we freelancers paid......some folks will even said na 419 you dey do to your face
Seriously, I don tire.

Was considering going back to the corporate world (I never really did that formally after NYSC though). At least anything to leave the house and work somewhere else.

Plus, writing is mentally exhausting. You're thrown things you never knew existed before then and you have to give your best every darn time.

If I lived in Lagos, I no sure say I for still dey freelance. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:08pm On May 15, 2019
Grupo:

cry
cry cryEven you, abi?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 5:15pm On May 15, 2019
czarina:
Seriously, I don tire.

Was considering going back to the corporate world (I never really did that formally after NYSC though). At least anything to leave the house and work somewhere else.

Plus, writing is mentally exhausting. You're thrown things you never knew existed before then and you have to give your best every darn time.

That if you are even luck to secure good job.....freelancing has its advantages and disadvantages, same with corporate job.....you just need to find way to maintain balance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adabass: 6:47pm On May 15, 2019
beatzone:

Have you checked your mail to know why your account was blocked?

Please do that first. Fiverr would have sent you several mails notifying you
Please bosses, check out my account name is finesse16.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 11:22am On May 16, 2019
Please I need freelancers around yaba plz.
czarina:

Merci!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humblehustler: 1:10pm On May 16, 2019
humblehustler:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Seriously, I don tire.

You can move to Lagos then but make sure you have connection because trust me, good job is damn scarce. Forget the hype.

Or you can rent a space like an office you operate from there.

Be sure that every decision we make has its own price.
Being a freelancer comes with great pleasure(being your own boss) and downside of being at home always.

In the regular corporate job, you'd need to contend with bad boss, delay in salary, overhead transportation cost in a place like Lagos , mentally exhausting jobs because you'd surely cough out the salary you're being paid for.

Weigh both and make your decision.

DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PRAYING TO BE IN YOUR SHOES? TO BE EARNING COMFORTABLY FROM HOME?

To me, freelancing rocks......

I'd rather save up and start offline business or an office where I'd operating from to leave home in the morning.

Finally, don't give a f**k about anyone's opinion, so far they ain't paying your bills.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Roybhatty: 1:18pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=raphemmanuel post=78052650][/quote]

Also visual learning helps in long term retention of the words which will improve vocabulary. There are many apps that solve this problem with lots of pictures and videos in them. These [url=entrayn.com/galvanize/vocabapp/?referrer=utm_source%3DNairaland%26utm_medium%3DForum%26utm_campaign%3DComment]Vocabulary builder[/url] apps are the best fit for anyone who strive to improve their english.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2019
FunnyDude:

You can move to Lagos then but make sure you have connection because trust me, good job is damn scarce. Forget the hype.

Or you can rent a space like an office you operate from there.

Be sure that every decision we make has its own price.
Being a freelancer comes with great pleasure(being your own boss) and downside of being at home always.

In the regular corporate job, you'd need to contend with bad boss, delay in salary, overhead transportation cost in a place like Lagos , mentally exhausting jobs because you'd surely cough out the salary you're being paid for.

Weigh both and make your decision.

DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PRAYING TO BE IN YOUR SHOES? TO BE EARNING COMFORTABLY FROM HOME?

To me, freelancing rocks......

I'd rather save up and start offline business or an office where I'd operating from to leave home in the morning.

Finally, don't give a f**k about anyone's opinion, so far they ain't paying your bills.
Great points. Will definitely consider all you mentioned.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Fiverr reviews still dey o! Come buy, na cash and carry! Scammer no enter biko.....no story. Mi o lo scammer avenue! Only folks genuinely interested in ranking their gig should enter bus.....

See my siggy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.