Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614797 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by groundfinger(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
Wooow, I really learn more on your lectures on fiverr sir, I wish to have your contact for more communication and mentorship.. Thanks and God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 6:19pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Any freelancers from Jos here? It gets really boring when the few people you know work regular office jobs and you're stuck at home with a laptop more than half the time and nobody seems to understand that you're not exactly jobless.

Please mention me if you live in Jos. Anywhere in Jos at all. I could use some motivation right now.

Merci!

It's normal, they will soon start suspecting you of internet fraud, if you keep insisting that you're working online. Don't you have meet ups in Jos?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22pm On May 16, 2019
I need tips on how to maintain my level one status, I keep going back and forth
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 7:31pm On May 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I need tips on how to maintain my level one status, I keep going back and forth
do you get order every month and had good reviews..... If not you can buy review once evaluation is near to maintained your level.... But the option is delivering quality job and repeat organic orders, from old clients and new one!

I dey sell reviews, see my siggy, cash and carry, no story grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

It's normal, they will soon start suspecting you of internet fraud, if you keep insisting that you're working online. Don't you have meet ups in Jos?
We don't have meet-ups ooo.... Jos is not like Lagos at all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 7:48pm On May 16, 2019
awoofawoo:
do you get order every month and had good reviews..... If not you can buy review once evaluation is near to maintained your level.... But the option is delivering quality job and repeat organic orders, from old clients and new one!

I dey sell reviews, see my siggy, cash and carry, no story grin

The only time I get orders is when I'm on level 1 but one slight mistake and I'm back to lower level grin by mistake I mean late response

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

The only time I get orders is when I'm on level 1 but one slight mistake and I'm back to lower level grin by mistake I mean late response
I was on level two when Fiverr introduced the monthly evaluation system. It's been 1 year and 5 months and I have never been demoted.

There is still a certain level of commitment you are yet to give to Fiverr

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sanxynet(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2019
czarina:
We don't have meet-ups ooo.... Jos is not like Lagos at all
Looks like this will be my first comment on this thread. Thanks to everyone who has helped other one way or the other. There is a developer group in Jos, I know you are not a developer but it will get you out of the house and meet people with different ideas. Here is the link https://www.meetup.com/GDG-JOS/ believe me there are freelancer in Jos but you just have to look in the right place. I had to run away from the town my parents were staying because not everyone will understand the term freelancer. Most once they hear online(especially certain old people) with all what is going on they will just zero their mind that it is 419, mind you sometimes you have to show proof of what you do to certain people and explain. Am currently in Ogun state where I had to rent an appartment thou it's a student area for now but I know I will have peace and be able to work as a programmer and freelancer. Believe me people will call you all sort, what have I not heard..........but that doesn't mean I want unnecessary office work with unbalanced mind.
See my android app - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanxynet.uniquenote

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 5:21am On May 17, 2019
mrphysics:

I was on level two when Fiverr introduced the monthly evaluation system. It's been 1 year and 5 months and I have never been demoted.

There is still a certain level of commitment you are yet to give to Fiverr

Sadly, you're right. I will be following this thread to learn more
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 6:31am On May 17, 2019
sanxynet:

Looks like this will be my first comment on this thread. Thanks to everyone who has helped other one way or the other. There is a developer group in Jos, I know you are not a developer but it will get you out of the house and meet people with different ideas. Here is the link https://www.meetup.com/GDG-JOS/ believe me there are freelancer in Jos but you just have to look in the right place. I had to run away from the town my parents were staying because not everyone will understand the term freelancer. Most once they hear online(especially certain old people) with all what is going on they will just zero their mind that it is 419, mind you sometimes you have to show proof of what you do to certain people and explain. Am currently in Ogun state where I had to rent an appartment thou it's a student area for now but I know I will have peace and be able to work as a programmer and freelancer. Believe me people will call you all sort, what have I not heard..........but that doesn't mean I want unnecessary office work with unbalanced mind.
See my android app - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanxynet.uniquenote
Thanks a lot.

It seems most of those people in that group are from nHub, They're developers mostly and they're always at the hub. Will see what comes out of it.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2019
@Awoofawoo, here bro #tr35d
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 6:30pm On May 17, 2019
Emmyk:
@Awoofawoo, here bro #tr35d
hello ok
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2019
I recommend you read up instead of waiting for someone. Read pages 1-10 of this thread to get a general idea and use these links.

Fiverr Hot Tips

https://www.fiverr.com/categories

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

https://www.sidehustlenation.com/fiverr-homepage-earned-920-in-10-days/

https://hustle.ng/how-to-rank-your-fiverr-gig-aggressively-hot-2017-tricks/

https://hustle.ng/buy-fake-fiverr-reviews/

groundfinger:
Wooow, I really learn more on your lectures on fiverr sir, I wish to have your contact for more communication and mentorship.. Thanks and God bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:57am On May 18, 2019
Fiverr reviews still plenty for ground, please no resume writing for now biko......other niches are welcome.

To order, see my siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2019
czarina:
Thanks a lot.

It seems most of those people in that group are from nHub, They're developers mostly and they're always at the hub. Will see what comes out of it.

Thanks again.
I tried to contact you via the number on your signature but it's not on WhatsApp.
Can you mail me and send me your WhatsApp number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pauladonis(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer
Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer
With swift cash out
All quantities
Rate is nice
Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal

Reliable exchanger. Tested and confirmed. Sweet rates too. Thanks for today bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2019
hausadreturn:
I tried to contact you via the number on your signature but it's not on WhatsApp.
Can you mail me and send me your WhatsApp number?
But you're not in Jos na. I want freelancers in Jos that I can actually meet. Not just whatsapp.

Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joevics(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2019
$5 and $10 Fiverr reviews available from naija plainusername account. 2300. Whatsapp at 080-9two99-866two
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ToryWoods(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2019
$20 review available from US Resume writing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
Reviews still dey ground..... Come and boast your ranking with personalized reviews tailored by you for you. Cash and carry. See my siggy......no story and excuse, your freelance success is my concern.

See my siggy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jex(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2019
If you know you can write articles and posts, hit me up I am looking for writers to form a team to deliver jobs on fiverr and upwork. WhatsApp 08182453831
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Just2endowed2(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2019
I need response rate for my fiverr accounts. Please help

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f56c70209e?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kalous1(m): 12:24am On May 20, 2019
Fiverr review still available from USA accts. Interested fellows should halla
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2019
czarina:
But you're not in Jos na. I want freelancers in Jos that I can actually meet. Not just whatsapp.

Thanks anyway
Wanted to ask you one or 2 things though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 12:50am On May 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
Wanted to ask you one or 2 things though
You can call that number on my profile. I'll answer the questions if I can.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2019
czarina:
You can call that number on my profile. I'll answer the questions if I can.
Call? Seriously?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 12:53am On May 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
Call? Seriously?
You said you had questions, right?

I can call if you're out of airtime

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 12:55am On May 20, 2019
czarina:
You said you had questions, right?

I can call if you're out of airtime
No, don't. No wahala.
I'll call. Not today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 12:55am On May 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
No, don't. No wahala.
I'll call. Not today.
Alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.