Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609006 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Biritiko: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Abeg $20 fiverr funds available.
Come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

There are coworking spaces for as low as 2000 per day or 25k per month that you can use.

It seems I might subscribe to this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 1:37am On Oct 03, 2019
FunnyDude:

Freelancing ought to be a part time thing. I don't buy the idea of it being a full time job because it seclude you from the real life.

We're humans, we're still young, we need that human interaction in our lives.

Thank God you stay in Lagos, I'd suggest you get a job with your skill in a reputable company, and freelance in your spare time. It's a win-win situation for you.
You're right currently working on getting a regular job. Make person no turn loner.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities..

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whoiwannabe(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Vested:
I need to add this moniker here as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/achimela
+2348021857651

I did a Fiverr withdrawal transaction with him and he is yet to make payment for funds received since Saturday evening. My error was actually not using an escrow and I understand that.

However, I have to place this notice because he is still live on Nairaland searching for others to carry out same scam on.

He has other monikers and phone numbers as well which I'll be listing out soon. This is a call out. I want to see if he is shameless enough to respond with lies.

Dominique
Tabbaz

The guy is a frigging scammer and he's not even sleek about it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Please, who know any confirm EURO EXCHANGER in Lagos. Preferably around Ikoyi, Falomo, Lagos Island and Obalende?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Bring all your domain sales, fiverr withdrawals, upwork withdrawals, Payoneer , Skrill and get credited within minutes.

Contact me on WhatsApp for swift deals....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vested(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

The guy is a frigging scammer and he's not even sleek about it.

I've already informed him I'll find him.
It will amaze him and his network what things he would go through because of peanuts.
This is 2019 and not 1964. There are smarter ways to steal if that's what you feel your destiny is.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Get your Upwork Account
Approved in 10min.

Join Our Upwork Approval Group.
Use link below.
http://leap.50webs.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Ebay checkout available, come with link and address. If you have issue using gift card on your eBay because you don't have PayPal? I can help you run it with mine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

Freelancing ought to be a part time thing. I don't buy the idea of it being a full time job because it seclude you from the real life.

Thank God you stay in Lagos, I'd suggest you get a job with your skill in a reputable company, and freelance in your spare time. It's a win-win situation for you.
in Nigeria?

I'll take freelancing over and over again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities.

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
odizeey:
in Nigeria?

Sure, freelancing has been dope. Come to think of it, everything in this world have a good side and bad side of it, living a computer life restrict one most times and make one a loner.

By the way, nothing stop anyone from having a paid job and still doing freelancing at the side. You earn from both ways and still cure loneliness at the same time.

In Nigeria, you need streams of income to be in the middle class.

TGIF!!!!

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demalo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
If you require a well articulated blog writer for your website or brand..
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7ecae15d65?utm_source=com.whatsapp.w4b_Mobile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chrome001: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
odizeey:
in Nigeria?

You know it isn't just about the money...

Freelancing can even affect our mental health.

I'm thinking of having a side business that'd involve me actually meeting people.

The primary reason for the side business isn't the money but the contact with real people.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
chrome001:

I'm thinking of having a side business that'd involve me actually meeting people.

The primary reason for the side business isn't the money but the contact with real people.
That's true
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
chrome001:

The side biz is better. I don't buy into the idea of getting a job to kill boredom.

For me freelancing is a means to an end, not the end in itself.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

Sure, freelancing has been dope. Come to think of it, everything in this world have a good side and bad side of it, living a computer life restrict one most times and make one a loner.

By the way, nothing stop anyone from having a paid job and still doing freelancing at the side. You earn from both ways and still cure loneliness at the same time.

In Nigeria, you need streams of income to be in the middle class.

TGIF!!!!
Great points you have there.

Everything has its good and bad sides.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LorellXchange(f): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Abeg $20 fiverr funds available.

Come with all your fiverr funds.. I buy at good rate.. Check my signature for my WhatsApp direct link.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by NkShallom(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please how Much can I make as an UI/UX developer as a freelancer? Is it a valuable gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
NkShallom:
Please how Much can I make as an UI/UX developer as a freelancer? Is it a valuable gig

On maketplace like Fiverr, off-Fiverr or offline?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by NkShallom(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
stingermania:

On maketplace like Fiverr, off-Fiverr or offline?

On fiver or other freelancing sites.
Or offline too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by stingermania(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
NkShallom:

On fiver or other freelancing sites.
Or offline too

All you need is to up your portfolio. Then go on-to Fiverr and start from there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

If you earn $1500 a month, will you still want a regular job of 80-100k?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by NkShallom(f): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
stingermania:

All you need is to up your portfolio. Then go on-to Fiverr and start from there.
Ok, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
blizzers:

If you earn $1500 a month, will you still want a regular job of 80-100k?

Individual prospect differs. Our long term goal differs too. Some want to build career while some want to be an entrepreneur. I know of someone in this thread earning above $1k monthly as a freelancer. He is gainfully employed with 150k in the bag monthly.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Do you need extra hands for a writing project? I'm your go-to writer smiley. I write good articles and I turnaround pretty quick. WhatsApp number on signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

Individual prospect differs. Our long term goal differs too. Some want to build career while some want to be an entrepreneur. I know of someone in this thread earning above $1k monthly as a freelancer. He is gainfully employed with 150k in the bag monthly.

The bolded nailed it. My perspective differs a bit considering work bullying, hustle and traffic madness in Lagos... Have been on Fiverr big pay bucks for 3years now and i will gladly take boredom and side hustle biz abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoNature(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Brooke60(f): 4:22am On Oct 05, 2019
chrome001:

Human interaction is needed to be honest. I'm also a freelancer and sometimes, I have some thoughts. Loneliness is very bad. I am already thinking of a 9-5 job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Calvarynike: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2019
$50 X 5 eBay giftcards available.
Rate is #240.
Those scammers wasting their time messaging throughout yesterday, don't bother doing that today because i will expose you here as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.