Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613109 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princecharming01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
If you earn on Fiverr, Upwork or other Freelancing site and you need a reliable and fast (within 5 minutes) PayPal exchanger at a very good rate, please PM me.
I am a writer on Fiverr and Upwork and it's just a way to help other upcoming freelancers to withdraw their legitimate earnings seamlessly without falling for scammers out there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Smartlife:

Please be aware of this moniker Calvarynike. This guy is a bloody scammer

Wanted to purchase 5 Fiverr order but decided to purchase $5 dollar Fiverr review since its my first transaction with him and since morning, his been denying getting credited even after showing him my payment screenshot. He even demanded for session id which I provided but have decided to act as if the money is small.

Yes it's small and if you can stoop so low to scam #2300, then you must be very hungry.

Decided to post it here so that people will not get scammed by this fraudster.

This is his account details

Okanume Fidelis
Ecobank

His phone number 08021855602. This one does not even connect self.

Deal with him at your own cost.

Bloody scammer. You get luck say the money small I for track you down and you rot in jail.
Idiot.

If you gave someone your session id, get ready for your account to be hacked. Better change your password ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
I need recent info on this

Payoneer card. What is the best rate one can get on withdrawal and how?

What are the fees? I heard $30 per year. Which other ones apply?

Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Smartlife(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
teemy:

If you gave someone your session id, get ready for your account to be hacked. Better change your password ASAP

Oga enlighten more in this. It's the transaction session id not customer id. To my best of knowledge that's the transaction digit code and not my pin.

If it was possible your bank would never give it you on phone but would rather ask you to be present in any of their branch.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Smartlife:

Oga enlighten more in this. It's the transaction session [/b]id not customer id. To my best of knowledge that's the transaction digit code and not my pin.

If it was possible your bank would never give it you on phone but would rather ask you to be present in any of their branch.

Transaction ID, confusion cleared.

[b]Session ID
means something else whereby your login can be hijacked and someone else signs in as you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Bring all your domain sales, fiverr withdrawals, upwork withdrawals, Payoneer , Skrill and get credited within minutes.

Contact me on WhatsApp for swift deals....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
teemy:
I need recent info on this

Payoneer card. What is the best rate one can get on withdrawal and how?

What are the fees? I heard $30 per year. Which other ones apply?

Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Teemy, use transferwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Hi all, menh nawao i am into business plan writing Gig and almost 2months now only 2orders nawao... Any solution guys?

And I'm also thinking of opening a us account, will they need me to verify my ID or ssn.
I can get a usa phone number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
odizeey:
Teemy, use transferwise.
To use card on their site to send to nigeria?
What exchange rate does it land with?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DavidTheGeek: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fiverr reviews available.
Price: N2,000
WhatsApp: https:///2349057588162
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
teemy:

To use card on their site to send to nigeria?
What exchange rate does it land with?

Thanks
355. Their charge is around 2 dollars for any transfer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
odizeey:

355. Their charge is around 2 dollars for any transfer.
I used various amounts and the rates look waaay better than having to do payoneer exchanger transfer. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
teemy:

I used various amounts and the rates look waaay better than having to do payoneer exchanger transfer. Thanks man
Welcome. I've been using it since. At first it might take time to receive, but subsequently it'll take like 2 hours.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2019
odizeey:

Welcome. I've been using it since. At first it might take time to receive, but subsequently it'll take like 2 hours.
Are they legit. Will check it out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Get your Upwork Account
Approved in 10min.

Join Our Upwork Approval Group.
Use link below.
http://leap.50webs.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
smokers:

Are they legit. Will check it out
This your question funny o.
But some people said it did not work for them.

Me dey flex am since. I just send money now now sef
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2019
SoNature:

You were making sense until you got to the emboldened.

Don't take the position that someone else is supposed to be occupying because of frivolities.

If you have earned enough money from freelancing, you should be thinking of creating a job because that's what freelancing is about.

Anyway, I want to start my business and keep someone there. Whenever I am lonely, I will go and chill out in the shop.

There is no denying the fact that freelancing makes people recluses. On top of that, people also have misconception about working from home.

For instance, in my compound, those who are not close to me think I am a Yahoo guy because I don't go anywhere, yet I live a good life.

But I would rather start a business than return to 9-5..God forbid!

My friend, so I'm not alone.

Everyone in my area think I am a Yahoo boy simply because I don't go out to work and yet I run the generator every day.

Man, you need to see how people stares at me each time I pass by. The stigma is enough for someone to want to quit and look for another job. But in a country like Nigeria where Jobs are scarce like gold, one have to make do with the stigma and loneliness that comes with freelancing. I think that is the price we have to pay for being economically independent.

I have learned to manage the loneliness by going out to play scrabble when I feel tired.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Appleyard:

My friend, so I'm not alone.

Everyone in my area think I am a Yahoo boy simply because I don't go out to work and yet I run the generator every day.

Man, you need to see how people stares at me each time I pass by. The stigma is enough for someone to want to quit and look for another job. But in a country like Nigeria where Jobs are scarce like gold, one have to make do with the stigma and loneliness that comes with freelancing. I think that is the price we have to pay for being economically independent.

I have learned to manage the loneliness by going out to play scrabble when I feel tired.
grin not easy bro, den I was a freelancer I do feel same way but I set up a mini shop to take that loneliness away, don't give up in this race no matter what cuz one day e go better. smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abuklaw(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Good day peeps.

I need old fiverr buyer account, something like maybe 2 or 3 years old. Please let me know if you have one available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
If I create a US account with my picture and Fiverr requested for ID verification and I used my International passport, will Fiverr block the account or demote it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olakunle007:
If I create a US account with my picture and Fiverr requested for ID verification and I used my International passport, will Fiverr block the account or demote it?
I see no reason to want to use fake country details. As a Nigerian, you will get offers and as a matter of fact, a lot if those oyinbos believe that as the dollar weighs a lot in your country, they can offer you little and you will jump at it.

The initial contact is the main thing. It is your presentation at that point that will seal the deal.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dljbd1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
odizeey:
Teemy, use transferwise.

teemy:

I see no reason to want to use fake country details. As a Nigerian, you will get offers and as a matter of fact, a lot if those oyinbos believe that as the dollar weighs a lot in your country, they can offer you little and you will jump at it.

The initial contact is the main thing. It is your presentation at that point that will seal the deal.

Hi,
Do you use their debit card?
Please how did you get it if you do

Also, how do you transfer from 9ja account into your TransferWise account?
I am trying to transfer GBP from my 9ja GBP current account to my TransferWise account....please I need guidance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
dljbd1:

Hi,

I am trying to transfer GBP from my 9ja GBP current account to my TransferWise account....please I need guidance.
Na only to transfer enter my account from payoneer card I Sabi o. I no fit tell you weryn I never do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dljbd1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
odizeey:

Na only to transfer enter my account from payoneer card I Sabi o. I no fit tell you weryn I never do.
Lol...thanks man.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
dljbd1:

Hi,

For me, I was talking in line with Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by quanternetz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fiverr reviews needed

From any country
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BigSarah(f): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
I dont know if anyone is still active on here, i created a new payooneer account and its requesting for passport verification but i only have my school id can it work?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Biritiko: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
odizeey:

Really?
I used it once , and it took almost three days.
I stopped using it since then.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Biritiko: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Olakunle007:
Was it verified after you used your international passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.