Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613045 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Premium account
https:///2348162294017

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
BRAINZBox:
What is happening on Fiverr this year oh.... Man needs divine intervention oh... See wahala embarassed embarassed
You have not been getting orders from new buyers on fiverr, too?? That’s what I’m currently battling with oh.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
ranson:

Hmmmm. I have not made a dime from Fiverr this year. I think Fiverr sales have slowed down drastically for most people. Hence, the silence on this thread recently.

Anybody that has a solution now or in the future should tell us oh. I am already losing it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Regardless of your writing skills, whether you’re a blogger, content marketer, author, student, or you are freelancing, proofreading or just sending an email or posting on social media, using Grammarly premium plan can help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your work greatly. Grammarly Premium is a definite must-have for anyone highly interested in writing error-free content. Improve that content-writing to a top-notch with this opportunity and start cashing out excessively with your works.
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys i signed up at guru.com but my verification is still pending do you think i can still get hired
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ysakaws1:

You have not been getting orders from new buyers on fiverr, too?? That’s what I’m currently battling with oh.

Yeah, its a very pathetic situation my brother. Wetin man go do ??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vsammi1: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fiverr Reviews needed. Contact @ signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Small review needed contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
I shouldn't affect your rating.

However, if you must go into graphics, I would suggest you don't open a separate account.

Create a new gig under same account. Optimize your new gig and you are good to go.

FLwriter:
I am offering a writing gig and I want to diversify my portfolio. In other words, I want to delve into graphics designing, which is not related to the current gig that I'm offering. I do not know if this is a good move.

Will it in any way affect my ratings or hinder me from getting jobs like I would if I had created a separate account for it?

Should I create a new account where I will offer a graphics design gig?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
beatzone:

However, if you must go into graphics, I would suggest you don't open a separate account.

Create a new gig under same account. Optimize your new gig and you are good to go.

Wow, Boss Welcome back!!! grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Grammarly premium packages, as we all know, are quite expensive which is why most people avoid it. So take this opportunity now to call/whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a giveaway price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
AMAZON REVIEWS needed ASAP!

Hit me up on WhatsApp if you have:
081-24908550

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
beatzone:

wow Oga boss, happy to have you back on the thread
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Good day everyone. How is the business going?
Please what is your idea on niching down on Upwork?
Like going completely for writing for game company.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2020
You can do your freelancing work in Upwork and other freelance sites like Fiverr and earn more money without much stress. This is the strategy those raking in more money on a daily use.

They make use of premium softwares like the ones I want to offer you now to do their work effectively with ease and had more orders waiting for them.
You too can benefit from this softwares:

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

#3000 for the whole package.

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2020
beatzone:

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Guys i just got my first client yesterday in the freelancing business

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
spendoon:
Guys i just got my first client yesterday in the freelancing business
Congratulations! More to come.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
beatzone:

Boss! This your thread gave me hope of opening a Nigerian account. I am better person today. Although I'm still level one SHA, grin. But it gets better every month.

Thanks. And thanks everyone, mrphysics and the other gurus.
Twale. My appreciation post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
It is my pleasure.

odizeey:

Boss! This your thread gave me hope of opening a Nigerian account. I am better person today. Although I'm still level one SHA, grin. But it gets better every month.

Thanks. And thanks everyone, mrphysics and the other gurus.
Twale. My appreciation post.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
You are welcomed.

FLwriter:

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
champeeon:

Congratulations! More to come.
Amin thank you bro and to all nairalanders who motivated people like me, freelancing sites have now become my Facebook,instagram etc but i hope i dont mess up though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariomadiba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello guys, I’m a webflow website designer and expert I design amazing and complex websites using the webflow designer. If you’re on Upwork or Fiverr and would like to outsource I’m available.
090 7585 8371
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Fiver Review available
$10 for N4500

WhatsApp 0- 8135- 962309
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vsammi1: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Grammarly premium packages, as we all know, are quite expensive which is why most writers avoid it. So take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a giveaway price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Call/whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a CHEAP price
Nerdnextdoor:
Grammarly premium packages, as we all know, are quite expensive which is why most writers avoid it. So take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a giveaway price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys i have decided to go into fiver since i have exhausted my bids on freelancer.com but when ever i create a gig i cant find it when i search please can anyone help me atleast enlighten me more on how it works

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.