Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607493 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Fiverr review available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akp202(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nerdnextdoor:
Call/WhatsApp 07068627509 now, to get your Grammarly Premium at a giveaway price.
check ur whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akp202(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xbee007:
Fiverr review available.
which country?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
akp202:
which country?
Nigerian
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
As we all know, Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive which is why most writers avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price
Nerdnextdoor:
Call/whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a CHEAP price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
As we all know, Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive which is why most writers avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fiverr reviews available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Spice up your work and greatly enhance its flow with Grammarly premium. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price.
Nerdnextdoor:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Nerdnextdoor:
Spice up your work and greatly enhance its flow with Grammarly premium. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price.
How much?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Feyi101: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Has anyone tried QuickCheck Loans? They give out loans of up to 200,000 without the need for collateral or guarantor.
https://go.onelink.me/app/2dfe5541

Their website is www.quickcheck.ng.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mankand(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Xbee007:
Fiverr review available.

How much are you selling the reviews?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
X
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now for enquiries on getting your Grammarly Premium at a very cheap rate, and thank me later.
champeeon:

How much?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hi Emmyk,

I DM'ed you. I would like to make enquiry about a particular subject from you.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Francgoz:
Hello, beatzone, I really appreciate how you took your time in sharing to us how to make money on fiverr as a seller within a short time. As a new seller, after setting my 3days ago, I got my first two orders that very day and made $12. Now, after I delivered the orders yesterday, one of the buyers left a positive review while d order did not leave any review at all. Will this affect my rating because am quite worried about it.

What service do you render on fiverr. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mayorchem(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
FREE business and SKILLS ACQUISITION training webinar Featuring:*
♦HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
♦3D VIDEO ANIMATION
♦GRAPHIC DESIGN
♦CONVERSION OF WEBSITE TO APP
♦MINI IMPORTATION and lots more!

*A life changing webinar*
_Click here� to join other great minds_
https:///37NLjXI

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
beatzone:

Truth is - there is no template! Just the power of writing. Be sure to be convincing. That's all you need!

Bro.
I have a skill of Graphics and voice over can one combine two or three skills together on one Account.

And do you think there is prospect in voice over as a Nigerian when English is not our mother tongue.

Lastly how much should be the price advisable for new people like me to ask for.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
I've been on Fiverr since 2014 and I can assure you that the sales have not gone down, tables have only turned. They usually change alot of things and you have to try and ensure your gig is always on their radar.

They keep trying to ensure quality gigs are offered to their buyers so they push any slacking gig to the back. I am a TRS and I still experience plummeting sales sometimes, but I use that time to restructure my gigs, change keywords, make descriptions better, etc

Just keep reinventing the wheel, don't just sit and expect work to come to you. Make your move, check your competitors.

ranson:

Hmmmm. I have not made a dime from Fiverr this year. I think Fiverr sales have slowed down drastically for most people. Hence, the silence on this thread recently.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
If you provide video service, that will be awesome. Video and voiceover are awesome together.

You can still combine Graphics and Voiceover but it is usually better to specialize in one thing and be very very good at it.

If you decide to go for voiceover, advertise yourself as an African VO artist. There are buyers with this need but they are not that many. In my opinion, focus on graphics and be a wiz at it. Make multiple graphic gigs and make your gig images as good as possible.

WILLuKPquiet:

Bro.
I have a skill of Graphics and voice over can one combine two or three skills together on one Account.

And do you think there is prospect in voice over as a Nigerian when English is not our mother tongue.

Lastly how much should be the price advisable for new people like me to ask for.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Not advisable to create a new account.

Also, are you very good with the graphics? If yes, then proceed.

FLwriter:
I am offering a writing gig and I want to diversify my portfolio. In other words, I want to delve into graphics designing, which is not related to the current gig that I'm offering. I do not know if this is a good move.

Will it in any way affect my ratings or hinder me from getting jobs like I would if I had created a separate account for it?

Should I create a new account where I will offer a graphics design gig?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
OneNaijaMan:
If you provide video service, that will be awesome. Video and voiceover are awesome together.

You can still combine Graphics and Voiceover but it is usually better to specialize in one thing and be very very good at it.

If you decide to go for voiceover, advertise yourself as an African VO artist. There are buyers with this need but they are not that many. In my opinion, focus on graphics and be a wiz at it. Make multiple graphic gigs and make your gig images as good as possible.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
So you are a male? Why did you create as a female?

Who says you need to buy reviews?

It is not about the niches that sell, it is about your talent/ability. In the long run, this will matter a lot.

After so many years, many people are still gullible and think buying reviews, changing gender and changing their country is the best way forward.

No doubt you will earn a little money, but you can't make a fortune.

Many of these people that buy reviews contact me on Fiverr for help because they have hit a sales slump.

Do you think buyers can't spot a fake review or through verbiage, cant spot your country or your skills? Most people buying entry level gigs are cheapskates and will make sure they get value for their $5

There are better strategies and NO, i'm not selling a course or collecting money from anyone, but stop buying all these. Fiverr can make you a fortune if you dig deep.

Crazeworld:
Good evening gurus in the house. I've gone through the first few pages of the thread and I can say I have learnt quite some things. Seen that it's been long this thread was created, is the information on it still applicable to success in fiverr in 2020?

I created a Nigerian fiverr account as a female in September 2019. I abandoned it shortly after that because I couldn't get anyone to put me through in the business.
I would be happy if anyone could help check it (my username is africanwizard) out and point out corrections.

Since the account is created as a female, will I have problem when it comes to verification?

I read I need to buy reviews in order to get orders as a beginner. How do I know trusted people to buy reviews from?

How do I know the trending niches that sells well on fiverr?

Is there any video course or YouTube video you'd recommend that will help me greatly?

Aside the skill, what are those things a beginner must have before venturing into fiverr?

I read Payoneer is the medium for payment. How do I create one successfully?

Also, since fiverr is highly lucrative, why are people selling accounts that have ranked higher which could possibly give them a good income if they keep it? Am I missing something?

Abeg make una no vex say I too dey ask questions o. I go hapi if anybody fit sacrifice small time take answer me.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
OneNaijaMan:
I've been on Fiverr since 2014 and I can assure you that the sales have not gone down, tables have only turned. They usually change alot of things and you have to try and ensure your gig is always on their radar.

They keep trying to ensure quality gigs are offered to their buyers so they push any slacking gig to the back. I am a TRS and I still experience plummeting sales sometimes, but I use that time to restructure my gigs, change keywords, make descriptions better, etc

Just keep reinventing the wheel, don't just sit and expect work to come to you. Make your move, check your competitors.

Thank you for taking out time to drop these words of encouragement.

I'm already making one or two moves and results are beginning to manifest.

Of course, we can't give up.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Superb, great approach. Good luck!

ranson:

Thank you for taking out time to drop these words of encouragement.

I'm already making one or two moves and results are beginning to manifest.

Of course, we can't give up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
khassy:

Nah just 16(1 cancelled, 1 yet to be delivered, 1 yet to be marked complete 13 completed orders with 11 positive reviews)

khassy please which niche are you on fiverr. I am confused. I don't know what to go for. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
What skills do you have?

On Fiverr, if you really want to make it big, you need to have a very good and marketable skill. You might earn a little at first with all those mediocre gigs. But if you want to compete with the Pros, you need to be well grounded. You will be exposed when bigger clients start showing up.

WILLuKPquiet:

khassy please which niche are you on fiverr. I am confused. I don't know what to go for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
OneNaijaMan:
Superb, great approach. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just to clear the air once again. I am not selling any ebooks and I truly don't have the time to coach anyone 1 on 1. I am doing this out of my free will. I don't need the money. I will be as open as I can be and will answer as many questions as I can and check as many gigs as I can.

I see a lot of Nigerians are misled by many misinformation on this forum.

When you get to a certain level in Fiverr, they will give you a manager that you can discuss with that works IN Fiverr to manage your account. More like VIP. When you get to that stage, you will understand that being real and skilful are the only things that can help.

Fiverr also wants to make more money, so they get into calls occasionally with me on what I can do and how they can help.

I started from $5 gigs too. I can't really share what I have earned AND no one will believe. It is mind blowing. Don't think of the short term. Take it like you will make millions one day. Make your gigs as professional as possible. Every single detail matters. There are so many gigs on Fiverr and it is difficult to stay above the competition. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
OneNaijaMan:
Just to clear the air once again. I am not selling any ebooks and I truly don't have the time to coach anyone 1 on 1. I am doing this out of my free will. I don't need the money. I will be as open as I can be and will answer as many questions as I can and check as many gigs as I can.

I see a lot of Nigerians are misled by many misinformation on this forum.

When you get to a certain level in Fiverr, they will give you a manager that you can discuss with that works IN Fiverr to manage your account. More like VIP. When you get to that stage, you will understand that being real and skilful are the only things that can help.

Fiverr also wants to make more money, so they get into calls occasionally with me on what I can do and how they can help.

I started from $5 gigs too. I can't really share what I have earned AND no one will believe. It is mind blowing. Don't think of the short term. Take it like you will make millions one day. Make your gigs as professional as possible. Every single detail matters. There are so many gigs on Fiverr and it is difficult to stay above the competition. Trust me.

What can you say about pricing?

I'm asking this question because there was a time I lower my price to entice customers, only to discover during chats that some are willing to pay even more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.