Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611710 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kazymavee: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
articlewriter:

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Do you also buy Fiverr fund that i have sent to my PayPal account already (Gns)?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rivoltare: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jos4(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please check my gig and tell me what is wrong
http://fiverr.com/horppy4
My account is 6 months old now but no single order nor view , I don't know the magic you guys are performing, I even try to use buyer request page to use my 10 daily offer but I don't see any request to response to( maybe I don't know how buyer request work!), pls let someone come to my help.
I don't know what is wrong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Old fiverr Buyer account needed. Year 2014-2016

Whatsapp me on 07032380845
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by toseman(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello everyone, if you have a US Fiverr account and you want to verify with a Real US ID and Phone number, please send me a message.
I can help you verify your US Fiverr account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Nerdnextdoor:
Regardless of your writing skills, whether you’re a blogger, content marketer, author, student, or you are freelancing, proofreading or just sending an email or posting on social media, using Grammarly premium plan can help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your work greatly. Grammarly Premium is a definite must-have for anyone highly interested in writing error-free content. Improve that content-writing to a top-notch with this opportunity.
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374

See you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Bizzyman:

See you.
thank you for your reliable xchanger service. Nice doing business with you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2020
0coded80:
thank you for your reliable xchanger service. Nice doing business with you!
You are welcome. Thanks for the trust.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Teja324:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Your Legit Payoneer Exchanger here.

Still buying Payoneer funds and selling Fiverr reviews.

IF like your transaction be worth millions, you get the cash within minutes.

We don't do scam. You can't steal somebody else's sweat and expect to prosper. Lie Lie.

DM me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2020
There is a 2017 USA buyer Fiverr account available for sales. DM Me. https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Brandconsultany:

You can send a written document to the client which you will type Skype ID on that document and ask the client to go through it.

I ignore those warnings like there's no tomorrow and send my email, WhatsApp number and Skype ID to clients on fiverr using the fiverr inbox or order page.

You don't have to fear anything as far as the client will still come back to order from you on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Guys please what document did y'all use for your verification? They keep rejecting my National ID slip and Voter's card. Mind you, this account was open since 2016, I only started using it recently. For Payoneer, not Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2020
fighal:
Guys please what document did y'all use for your verification? They keep rejecting my National ID slip and Voter's card. Mind you, this account was open since 2016, I only started using it recently
What is the error message Fiverr sent?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajcreative627(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fiverr gurus here, i could really use ur help.
I created my acc last year August. Niche is writing and translation. Created about 2 gigs, yet to get a sale though.
Please help a fellow legit Hustler with your assessment on how i could revamp my gigs

Here's are the links to my gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/share/GP2Zq7

https://www.fiverr.com/share/mmBavx

Fiverr username is Ajcreative627.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tallezt(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bizzyman:

See you.
Legit Xchanger. Just did a $500 transaction with the guy and he remitted the cash within minutes. I recommend this guy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by madamori9: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
fighal:
Guys please what document did y'all use for your verification? They keep rejecting my National ID slip and Voter's card. Mind you, this account was open since 2016, I only started using it recently

I don’t think they accept the temporary NIN slip
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ajcreative627:
Fiverr gurus here, i could really use ur help.
I created my acc last year August. Niche is writing and translation. Created about 2 gigs, yet to get a sale though.
Please help a fellow legit Hustler with your assessment on how i could revamp my gigs

Here's are the links to my gigs
https://www.fiverr.com/share/GP2Zq7

https://www.fiverr.com/share/mmBavx

Fiverr username is Ajcreative627.
Those niches are saturated with sellers who do great job for less. In ordinary time, it is quite difficult for sellers without a single review to get an order, now when sales has slumped, it is nearly impossible.

Also, in your gig description, you wrote the personal pronoun "I" as "i". That is a very serious mistake that can turn potential buyers off. Spell check your gig description to ensure they are okay before posting them. I would have advised you edit it now but Fiverr will remove it from searches and it could take over ten days before you can get their support team to bring it back.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajcreative627(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xbee007:

Those niches are saturated with sellers who do great job for less. In ordinary time, it is quite difficult for sellers without a single review to get an order, now when sales has slumped, it is nearly impossible.

Also, in your gig description, you wrote the personal pronoun "I" as "i". That is a very serious mistake that can turn potential buyers off. Spell check your gig description to ensure they are okay before posting them. I would have advised you edit it now but Fiverr will remove it from searches and it could take over ten days before you can get their support team to bring it back.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Payoneer funds needed

Awesome rate

Swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bizzyman:
What is the error message Fiverr sent?
They didn’t really specify. They just wrote that they don’t accept a document like the one I sent (Voters card).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
fighal:
They didn’t really specify. They just wrote that they don’t accept a document like the one I sent (Voters card).
Whatsapp me. Look above for my WhatsApp details.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bizzyman:
Whatsapp me. Look above for my WhatsApp details.
Alright Chief
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kazymavee: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Teja324:

It was nice dealing with you.
#stressfree
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Inehmesit: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hapiexchange
Still buying PayPal, BTC, Cashapp and Zelle
24/7 instant payments

https:///19102397994

Please if you’re not ready to sell, don’t bother clicking that link.

OPEN TO ESCROW!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ilemona4u: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Valwezzy:

All right, thanks a bunch!
Gooevening first lady, i saw your immense contributions on d thread. I want to ask u a something concerning prolly pls. My notifier only worked for one day n stop working... Pls any idea on how go go about this. J cant be online always cos my vpn vonsumsd lit of data.thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY :

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WE WITHDRAW FOR FREELANCERS

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk -Guru and iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL :

Neteller - Paypal - Skrill And Perfectmoney

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
CALL/WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valwezzy: 4:52am On Jun 08, 2020
ilemona4u:
Gooevening first lady, i saw your immense contributions on d thread. I want to ask u a something concerning prolly pls. My notifier only worked for one day n stop working... Pls any idea on how go go about this. J cant be online always cos my vpn consumed lit of data.thanks

Have you tried "Force Stopping or Cleared its cache"?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ilemona4u: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Valwezzy:

Have you tried "Force Stopping or Cleared its cache"?
ok, thats ehat i have to fo right? Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.