Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (25095 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Amosun, Others At Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Celebration / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by PreyingMantis(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zico5:
Obiano, one out of 5 millions. It is very rare to fine efficient, straightforward and respected igbo man that other tribes will fall over for. Igbo are only known when it comes to matter of money but how many of them can stand the test of time when it comes to integrity. I can see one igbo that other tribes can stand behind on leadership matter. Continue ur good work sir, we yoruba re watching u and may decide the next line of action in fullness of time.
Are you aware that this tripe you posted here is very insulting to the entire Igbo nation?
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by FKO81(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
TnDrive:
They are all falling over Obiano. Look at the looks in the eyes of Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu and Akande. Obiano is a one man squad.
I love my governor, proudly Anambarian

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by ezemme(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sir, never u associate with bad companies they will definitely ruin your good deed and and will also tarnish your goof reputation. KUDOS.....
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by ezemme(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sir, never u associate with bad companies they will definitely ruin your good deed and and will also tarnish your good reputation. KUDOS.....
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Teddeebear: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I pray Obiano works in tandem with Tinubu to get a higher political office in future because Obiano is a rare gem and Tinubu Na godfather either we like it or not
this is how people sell their Destiny

#GREEDINESS

DOES HE NEED TO BEFRIEND TINUBU FOR GOD TO PROMOTE HIM.

purge yourself of this mentality … else you will sell your future, maybe this is why Igbos are suffering in strange lands, and betrayers everywhere, no unity in igbo, I won't be surprised if all igbos decamp to APC, You people don't have an identity, no voice of your own.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Savigne(f): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Are you aware that this tripe you posted here is very insulting to the entire Igbo nation?
Like seriously...I read it and I had to restrain myself from answering him.. To think that a sane person typed such crap and posted it on a public forum.
Wonders
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by AtlanticBreeze: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
YuckFou:

I see nothing exceptional. He has only managed not to mess up a foundation layed by last gov. As long as he acknowledges he would be nothing without Obi, I'm ok.
there is nothing to acknowledge here. Obiano is not on obi's level. Peter obi is a fraud. Obiano has accomplished more than Peter obi's 8 years tenure in just 2 years. You people should stop bringing obi wherever they mention obi, they are not on the same level
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by AtlanticBreeze: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Teddeebear:
this is how people sell their Destiny

#GREEDINESS

DOES HE NEED TO BEFRIEND TINUBU FOR GOD TO PROMOTE HIM.

purge yourself of this mentality … else you will sell your future, maybe this is why Igbos are suffering in strange lands, and betrayers everywhere, no unity in igbo, I won't be surprised if all igbos decamp to APC, You people don't have an identity, no voice of your own.
I didnt expect that comment from Ecoterrorism. SMH

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by PreyingMantis(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Savigne:
Like seriously...I read it and I had to restrain myself from answering him.. To think that a sane person typed such crap and posted it on a public forum.
Wonders
Yoruba people will not cease to amaze. I'm not in the mood today, otherwise....
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Savigne(f): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Yoruba people will not cease to amaze. I'm not in the mood today, otherwise....
Same here....I've sworn off replying offensive posts,most of them are not just worth that sort of mental extertion.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by PreyingMantis(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Savigne:
Same here....I've sworn off replying offensive posts,most of them are not just worth that sort of mental extertion.
The truth is Nairaland has been invaded by juveniles. I don't engage juveniles so I would rather let their comments slide. Let them revel in their ignorance and stupidity.

I sent you a PM
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Wolfbrother(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2016
They are all friends behind closed doors
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Ngozibotic(f): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Why wear sun glasses indoors....infantile governor rapper..
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by FKO81(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
They are all falling over Obiano. Look at the looks in the eyes of Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu and Akande. Obiano is a one man squad.
See them grin grin
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by pyxon(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
They be like,"If only I can touch the hem of his garment, i shall receive sense"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) / Imo: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court To Sack Uzodinma / Farooq Kperogi: Dementia, Not Buhari, Fired NPA’s Bala Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.