Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (25092 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Amosun, Others At Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Celebration / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Reminez(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
boboLIL:
Obiano: titi , odogwu ofe mmanu we don see the CHANGE

Tinubu: obi obi we don scam una
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Johnhug66(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
LoveMachine:
OBAGO! I need Obiano keep this momentum going. More grease to his mighty elbow.
more power nt grease
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by EasternActivist: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
i thought inamidi kunu was ya godfather though ? grin

By now you should know the difference between a legend and a godfather. Now tag along as your stupidity is par to disappointment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Affter1: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I pray Obiano works in tandem with Tinubu to get a higher political office in future because Obiano is a rare gem and Tinubu Na godfather either we like it or not

See confession. Lmaoo
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Tex42(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ilovemystate:

No be only Ikeja
Lagos is the smallest state in landmass in Nigeria
Educate they the lock head abeg...
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations sir,keep doing the good works sir.

Pls sir,remember 3-3 ,Nkwere,Otuocha road,that road is so important to your diversification projects in Anambra state,....many productive man hours are lost on the 3-3 section of the road due to traffic jams...thanks for being a listening Governor.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by fortunechy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
anambra adigo nma
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Chlwude: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is shocking knowing that the dude is a well known Tinubu hater.. cheesy

I have warned my people to stop hating on Yorubas because anything can happen tomorrow politically..

Affter1:

See confession. Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by wristbangle: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats to obiano.

He truly deserves it.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by 2undeee(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guy I concur with you same thing happened 2 me here don't mind d MODs in NL na semi IPOB dem be
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nna mehn dis Obiano guy dey try wela. i dey gbadun the nigger like seriously. biko anyone wey go fit arrange make i just take selfie with am(gov obiano) make him/she tell me o. a better handsome reward await d arranger. dalu.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
dahaz:

This is the first time you are making a sensible post without hate and tribalism.
I speak the truth NI matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Viktor1983(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zico5:
Obiano, one out of 5 millions. It is very rare to fine efficient, straightforward and respected igbo man that other tribes will fall over for. Igbo are only known when it comes to matter of money but how many of them can stand the test of time when it comes to integrity. I can see one igbo that other tribes can stand behind on leadership matter. Continue ur good work sir, we yoruba re watching u and may decide the next line of action in fullness of time.

Real talk. We have tons of folks who can stand the test of time when it comes to integrity.
unfortunately in Nigeria ,The clean dudes rarely find it easy on Nigerian political terrain.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Ayubz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrat
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Blitz888(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Another ignoramus on the rampage..... abeg get shame small na... sit for Geography class you no gree, say na truancy and waka about na im you like see your sef na!
Pray, tell what's the size of Lagos state?
JayDaddy:
Anambra is like Ikeja LGA.......so what's the noise about?

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by YuckFou: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
toshmann:
Obiano obiano obiano
What has he sone so far for Anambra undecided

Somebody educate me

I see nothing exceptional. He has only managed not to mess up a foundation layed by last gov. As long as he acknowledges he would be nothing without Obi, I'm ok.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by titosblink: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
d yorubas b lyk..ahh na we dey rule.. But dey dont kw dat dey are just like d zombies (cattles) following their shephard (hausas)... If i dey lie go ask osib*nj*
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by orakao8: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
GODFATHER FOR YOUR SIDE
Ecoterrorism:
I pray Obiano works in tandem with Tinubu to get a higher political office in future because Obiano is a rare gem and Tinubu Na godfather either we like it or not
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Blitz888(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
I suppose you meant 3 3-Nkwelle-ezunaka road... that road will continue to see heavy vehicular traffic cos most use it as a by-pass to the ever busy Osha/Enugu express way and the bourgeoning satellite towns and Estates springing up around 3 3-Nkwelle-Nsugbe and you may add the entire Oyi axis is also a major contributing factor to the ever growing traffic especially during the evening time along that road
dikeigbo2:
Congratulations sir,keep doing the good works sir.

Pls sir,remember 3-3 ,Nkwere,Otuocha road,that road is so important to your diversification projects in Anambra state,....many productive man hours are lost on the 3-3 section of the road due to traffic jams...thanks for being a listening Governor.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Blitz888(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Agreed Obi laid a solid foundation and left a worthy legacy but to say that there's nothing exceptional about what his successor is doing at the moment is hypocritical and the height of self deceit. Dude is amazingly exceptional.
YuckFou:

I see nothing exceptional. He has only managed not to mess up a foundation layed by last gov. As long as he acknowledges he would be nothing without Obi, I'm ok.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by SoNature(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Eintelekt:
The masturbating yellow bars will soon have heart attack and cum all over themselves.

Obiano the man of the moment.

Tinubu running cap in hand to grab man of the year title from a newspaper that is owned by Ndigbo grin grin grin

Aturu! Always looking for troubles where none exists. Grow up!
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by aguiyi2: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiano should do something about the horde of touts he unleashed on onitsha town.They are a serious menace to society.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ilovemystate:

No be only Ikeja

His teacher could have help to educate him about the landmass of states in Nigeria, what a pity.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blitz888:
I suppose you meant 3 3-Nkwelle-ezunaka road... that road will continue to see heavy vehicular traffic cos most use it as a by-pass to the ever busy Osha/Enugu express way and the bourgeoning satellite towns and Estates springing up around 3 3-Nkwelle-Nsugbe and you may add the entire Oyi axis is also a major contributing factor to the ever growing traffic especially during the evening time along that road

Exactly my bro. We need serious help on that road..
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by crackhouse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
this Yoruba people sef. see their faces like they wan initiate Obiano to their homo club. that man with wide teeth is already falling in love.
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by barcaboi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
guess tinubu just found his candidate for igbo Presido
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by IkpuMmadu: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zico5:
Obiano, one out of 5 millions. It is very rare to fine efficient, straightforward and respected igbo man that other tribes will fall over for. Igbo are only known when it comes to matter of money but how many of them can stand the test of time when it comes to integrity. I can see one igbo that other tribes can stand behind on leadership matter. Continue ur good work sir, we yoruba re watching u and may decide the next line of action in fullness of time.

Tell me one Yoruba man other tribes will fall behind ...absolutely nothing
Tinubu is a hooligan
Fashola a refined rascal
Aregbesola is enfant terrible

I have checked and have seen none

Ambode is a fat frog just like his brother rochas that fat idiot

At least igbo can present Obiano and Sullivan

But Yoruba can't present any

They are known for cowardice and talking from both sides of their mouth

In short igbo don't take Yoruba serious
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by IkpuMmadu: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Tufiakwa ....God forbid bad thing

Obiano work with drug Baron .....
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by barcaboi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Tell me one Yoruba man other tribes will fall behind ...absolutely nothing Tinubu is a hooligan Fashola a refined rascal Aregbesola is enfant terrible

I have checked and have seen none

Ambode is a fat frog just like his brother rochas that fat idiot
At least igbo can present Obiano and Sullivan
But Yoruba can't present any
They are known for cowardice and talking from both sides of their mouth
In short igbo don't take Yoruba serious
clap for yourself. Yoruba is ur nightmare
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by DIMKAZ(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
DISEASED OLD FOOLS
Re: Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo by Ghost447(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ilovemystate:

No be only Ikeja
He is not aware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari, APC Praised Atiku As Exemplary Nigerian' – Atiku Media / Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.