Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

#parenting : What Will You Do To Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? (736 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by oluwapoju(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
#Parenting
What will you do to her?

Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by anathemiamia(f): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
bathe her with warm water like 5 times, give her her chew toy, keep the butter out of reach

4 Likes

Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by SolexxBarry(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let me comment so I can modify when married cheesy
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by myfantasies(f): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rotfl
Wat will i do other dan to bath her nd put her to sleep
I might have done worst wen i was little
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hahaha...
Nothing you can do....
Pick up her messy bum to the bath grin grin
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by breadplanets(f): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ewuooooo.......
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Beat nonsense comot for her body.
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by goldbim(f): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
The truth is it'll depend on one's mood.imagine if she tries this early Monday morning and you are rushing to work...I might nt beat her so as not to inflict injury..lol.but a cool weekend?il correct her gently and take mytime to clean up the mess very well.kids ehnnnn.wonderful blessings!!
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by Blade21: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
Beat nonsense comot for her body.

story for the gods no be only beat you will just clean her up so she doesn't call donw then keep the butter away from her next time shikena
Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by Alphaoscar: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just snap the picture keep for her future references.

dazzol.

1 Like

Re: #parenting : What Will You Do To Her? by d25(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just take her to the bathroom and shower for her. This is what I'm going through with my eight months old daughter. Just yesterday, I removed batteries from all the remotes. To me, I think it's fun.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition / Yes!! He Proposed, So What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.